Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 18.12.2010, 20:57   #1995 (permalink)
Maimiti_Isabella

No Avatar

Из: Sydney
Записей в дневнике: 14

Цитата:
Сообщение от Shtuchka Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry for uncorrect formulation. That is my mistake, I do not read the task attentively, just catch main idea.
Damage to environment is an inevitable consequence of the improvement in the standard of living.To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Due to advancement of technologies, our lifestyle and habits change every day, as a result we can follow irreversible changes in surrounding environment. Some people guess that it is a normal process and we can do anything to stop it. But their opponents suppose that resent ecological situation is a reflection of our activity, in which each of us is driving force. I personally agree with last statement and suspect that human’s affect on environment is obvious.

First of all, because of permanent progress in all spheres, new technologies and devices come to our lives, moreover some of them become the things which we use every day. For example, the simple air-deodorant - mean to care about ourselves, which we use very common and believe that it absolutely safety and useful for us. However, sprays are harmful for an atmosphere, especially in huge amount. .
Я дочитала до конца второго абзаца - дальше нет сил читать эти штампы и клише. Sorry. На них можно достичь 6-ки, если очень повезет 6.5, но никак ни 7. А Ваш английксий, простите, не настолько хорош, чтобы надеяться на штампы.

Из наиболее серьезных проблем на данном этапе - русские запятые. Вам необходимо разобраться с правилами пунктуации, i.e. commas in English. To start with, read about a comma splice. Я уже давала ссылки на правила пунктуации, и даже загрузила файл. Поищите по моему имени.

кстати, to what extent, not extend!

Possible IELTS score for this essay - 6.
всезнающая дама предпенсионного возраста, которая сама непонятно как попала в Австралию
Maimiti_Isabella вне форума   Ответить с цитированием