Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.07.2008, 04:14   #8 (permalink)
AndrewEA

Из: Sydney

Some people think that governments should spend as much money as possible on developing or buying computer technology. Other people disagree and think that this money should be spent on more basic needs. Which one of these opinions do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

This question from my point of view is controversial one. Because one part of people thinks that their society and country are needed in new computer technology. Another part of people thinks that there are more important things. In the following paragraphs I will try to analyze both of these views and will present my point of view.

The first thing that should be noted is that countries are needed in new technologies. Computers are everywhere in our life. It must be every time new and be in conformity with world standards. So without new developing it fast become obsolete.

Secondly, it is well-known fact that computer technology makes our life easy. For example, in last few years in shops, subways, cafes and other public places appeared pay terminals which may be used for payment fees or bills. So now people should not go to banks or other pay centers and spend their time for staying in queue.

In addition to this information should also be stressed that governments cannot spend all budget money only for one option. Governments should assign only one part of money to developing or buying new computer technology. If government has got only fast computers, program codes and information it will be not enough to build new houses, schools, hospitals, etcetera for their citizens.

Taking all this points of views into consideration I would say that new computer technology makes big contribution to our world. So I think that governments should spend some part of budget money on developing and buying computer technologies but only some not as much as they can.

+++
267 слов. убито около часа времени.
AndrewEA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием