Sponsorship from SA obtained / My filled questionnaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsorship from SA obtained / My filled questionnaire

Моя анкета в аделаиду шла около 3 недель. Дело рассматривалось, я думаю, 1-3 дня. Посылал обычную фотокопию асесмента, а не заверенную. На всякий случай послал фотокопию IELTS.
    ------
    Анкета:
    Убедительная просьба не особо увлекаться плагиатом.

При копировании текста анкеты произошел естественный глюк. Теперь ю - означает, что поставлена галочка. р - галочки нет.

B: OCCUPATIONAL ASSESSMENT.

1 Have you had your occupation assessed by the relevant assessing authority as determined in DIMIA Booklet 6?
    юYES NO p

2 If YES , what is the skilled occupation (refer to Skilled Occupation List in DIMIA Booklet 6) that you will be nominating for migration? (please attach a copy of your assessment)

C: POINTS TEST – ASSESSMENT.

1 Have you completed the Points Test self-assessment form contained in Part 3 of the DIMIA Booklet 6?

юYES NO p

2 If YES, please advise how many points you believe you have achieved as per DIMIA’s criteria:

Skill 60
    Age 30
    English language ability 15
    Specific work experience -
    Occupation in demand/job offer -
    Australian qualifications -
    Regional Australia/low population -
    Spouse skills -
    Bonus points 5
    TOTAL 110

1. Can you please indicate to us how much money you will be bringing with you to Australia and from what major assets/sources this money will come from?

Item/Source Amount (in your local currency)
    q Valuation of House -
    q Bank Account 300 000 ROUBLES
    q Stock & Shares -
    Others (specify): -
    q
    q
    q
    q
    TOTAL (in your local currency) 300 000 ROUBLES

F: GENERAL INFORMATION

1 Do any members accompanying you speak English? If so who and how well?

N/A

2 Is your partner/spouse currently employed?

pYES NO p N/A ю

3 What is your partner/spouse’s current occupation?

N/A

Will your partner/spouse be seeking employment in South Australia?

pYES NO p N/A ю

4 If YES, under what occupation will he/she be seeking employment?

N/A

5 Have you or your spouse travelled or lived outside your current place of residence? If so, where and for how long?

Yes, I worked in Adelaide as an engineer for one year.

6 How will you cope with life in a new country without your family and friends?

I have a lot of friends in Adelaide. As for my family I will be keeping in touch with them by phone, e-mail and web-cam

7 Do you or your spouse have family living in Australia? If so, where?

No

8 Do you or your spouse have friends living in Australia? If so, where?

Yes. I have Australian, Tatar and Russian friends in Adelaide

9 As you will not have access to Social Security benefits for a minimum of four years, how will you manage in the event you are unable to secure employment?

I am not afraid of hardship. I can always find a job at least, for example, as a waiter. Or I can do casual accountancy. Besides my Australian friends and acquaintances have proven they can always lend some money to me or provide me with a shelter.

10 What efforts have you made about finding out about employment opportunities in South Australia?

I know that SA is known for its automotive and winery industries. So hypothetically there should be relatively many opportunities in these fields. Also I’m sure that accountants can always find a job in any part of Australia. As well as my first degree engineer-economist is closely related to automotive industry.

11 What efforts have you made in contacting potential employers in South Australia?

I have always been positive that sooner or later “the winds will drift me back to Adelaide”, so I preferred not to contact potential employers for this is almost useless. The company I worked at (name of the company) preliminarily offered me a permanent position, but they had to reject as soon as they found out they would have to prove to DIMIA that they could not fill the position from the local labour market.

12 Describe, in your own words, what attracts you to South Australia (why do you want to live in South Australia)?
    I absolutely loved Adelaide when I was there. I prefer Adelaide to Sydney and Melbourne since it’s simply my type of a city. Moreover in Adelaide living costs are lower in comparison with the other major cities.

13 Have you engaged the services of a Migration Agent? If so, please provide contact details:

No, I have not

G: WHERE DO YOU PROPOSE TO SETTLE IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA?

1 Which areas of South Australia are you interested in living? (You may tick more than one if you wish).

ю Adelaide metropolitan* area only (*Adelaide city and suburbs)

p Outside of the Adelaide metropolitan area (rural/country/regional area) only such as (link to Regional websites):

p Anywhere in South Australia

2 If you have visited Australia, please indicate the cities/states that you visited:
    I visited quite many places of South Australia and Victoria, Sydney

H: REQUEST FOR SPONSORSHIP

1 You have requested Sponsorship from the Government of South Australia to enable you to settle in our State. What contribution do you believe you will make to the State of South Australia, eg its economy, community, etc?

I have already contributed to SA economy by paying taxes, renting accommodation, buying and maintaining a car etc. I am sure I will relatively quickly find a job in Adelaide as my English is fluent (IELTS overall band 7), I have some business connections (name of companies). I am planning to buy accommodation in Adelaide as soon as I get a PR.
Working...
X