Как сильно сократят квоту в Мае?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Сообщение от жува4ка Посмотреть сообщение
    а кудато вынести, в шапку или еще както в итоге чем все закончилось и какая щас ситуация с квотами можно? ато я тока подрос до подачи... интересно какая щас ситуация.

Квота-108100
    Если ты слаб, не будь еще и глупым, чтобы не пытаться стать сильным

Comment

• Сообщение от Dimko Посмотреть сообщение
      Подскажите где написано про май? И о каких именно СиЭсЭл-щиках идет реч?
      Я так понимаю, что о подавшихся до какой-то определенной даты? или тех, кто подался в марте например 2009 это тоже касаеца?
      Сообщение ниже.
      Last edited by Vezunchik; 18.05.2009, 18:42.

Comment

• Вот тема с форума Britishexpats. Есть небольшой позитив, что движение должно продолжиться.

DIAC Says all CSL applicants to be assigned CO by June 2009

Hi,

I just spoke to DIAC today and I thought I should share my conversation with you guys.

I told DIAC that I am Oct 2008 CSL Computing professional and still have not got a CO where as applicants from Nov, Dec 2008 are getting COs and visas. The representative told me that my application was missed as I am a computing professional and now he has marked it as a missed application and has attached it to batch of applications that missed a CO and will be assigned a CO in few days (he did not mention how many days).

I asked him for an estimated time of getting a CO and he replied that DIAC had a burst of CSL applications recently and previously DIAC was committed to assign COs to all CSL applications by end of May 2008 but this deadline was not met because of burst of CSL applications (again did not provide details of what this burst was all about)

Now, DIAC has decided to assign CO to all CSL applicants by end of June 2009. I confirmed again that he meant 6 months applications to be assigned COs in 6 weeks? and he said yes; that is the plan of DIAC.

So, hopefully, i will be assigned a CO in next couple of weeks and everyone on CSL list will get their COs by end of next week.

Best of Luck to every one!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Comment

Working...
        X