Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Кой-какая инфа про школы

Peter Doherty Awards for Excellence in Science and Science Education

The Peter Doherty Awards are open to Year 12 science students in state and non-state schools in Queensland. Ten awards, valued at $1250 each, are available to students who have demonstrated outstanding levels of achievement in at least two senior science subjects. The Peter Doherty Awards are also open to teachers, school-based laboratory assistants, tertiary institutions, research organisations, business and industry. Applications close Friday 1 June 2007.

As well: Report on the future of schooling in Au:
    http://education.qld.gov.au/publicat...list-paper.pdf
    I have two degrees, a husband and a Burberry coat

Сообщение от IEA newsletter
    While welcoming the federal government's budget for its greatly increased funding of $557 million for education, Engineers Australia has noted that it did not address the ongoing shortage of engineers.
    "There was nothing to provide the structural changes necessary at Australian primary schools, nor to overcome the dearth of teachers with tertiary qualifications in mathematics and science that are needed to excite our children about the possibilities of science and technology," said chief executive Peter Taylor.
    Report on the future of schooling in Au, говоришь?

Хех (с)
    Действия профессионалов можно предсказать, но мир полон любителей...

Comment

Да политика с учителями у них аховая. Я как-то хотела - куды там, нужно детскую психлогию, итить! Год учить! Какая психология в 12 классе??? Зато то, что учиилка по математике просила детишек стасселировать 5-угольники, никого не смутило.
      казлы

Comment

Но я просто хотела обратить внимание - можно ребенку 1200 заработать легко, и в будущем ето пригодится.

Comment

Сообщение от Katrinka
          Зато то, что учиилка по математике просила детишек стасселировать 5-угольники, никого не смутило.
          казлы
          Что-что она просила сделать? Tassel вроде "кисточка"...

Comment

Заполнить ими плоскость без разрывов

Comment

Сообщение от Katrinka
              Заполнить ими плоскость без разрывов

А она ответ не приводила? Просто интересно...

Comment

Она еще спорила! Пришлось дать ребенку пачку пятиугольников и наглядно показать училке... конец замяли..

Comment

Working...
                X