Иммиграция, обучение и жизнь в австралии

Оценка шансов Объявления ASPC-timeline Дневники Проекты Реклама Вакансии

Like Tree1046Likes

Ответ

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 28.10.2011, 21:55   #2926 (permalink)
srr

Из: Сидней

Спасибо за оценку!

С автором работаем и над структурой, и над achivement , будем стремиться к 5-5.5
Старый 28.10.2011, 21:57   #2927 (permalink)
srr

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vanderley Посмотреть сообщение
Ориентир на 4.5 - это зачет
Это для подтверждения Functional English.
Старый 29.10.2011, 01:14   #2928 (permalink)

No Avatar

Из: Melbourne

Цитата:
Сообщение от srr Посмотреть сообщение
будем стремиться к 5-5.5
Раз так, гляньте тогда вот здесь -> IELTS Essay Samples of Band 5

Еще в кембриждских past papers примеры на 4.5-5 должны быть.
176 visa applied - 17.11.11, Grant - 11.01.12
ASliceofLuck вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.10.2011, 01:36   #2929 (permalink)

Из: Минск/Беларусь

Цитата:
Сообщение от ASliceofLuck Посмотреть сообщение
Еще в кембриждских past papers примеры на 4.5-5 должны быть.
Это примеры скорее не про то что делать чтобы 4.5-5 получить, а про то чего не надо делать, чтобы получить хорошая оценка. Читать лучше нормальные эссе(7 и выше).

Но чтобы прикинуть что такое 4.5 те примеры наверняка сойдут.

Последний раз редактировалось Vanderley; 29.10.2011 в 01:58.
Vanderley вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.10.2011, 07:37   #2930 (permalink)

Из: The Earth

Hello everyone. This is the first essay I post here, well, the first relevsnt to its topic to be presice. I would be greatful if you can check it. Criticism in almost any form is welcome

Topic: Children today are too dependant on computers and electronic entertainment. It would be better for them to be outside playing sports and taking part in more traditional pasttimes that spending all day indoors. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

First of all it is an opinion essay. My personal opinion here is that it is sensible to combine playing outside with spending some time in front of computer. I feel that explaining this opinion will answer the question of the essay.

Brainstorming.

Ideas in favour of spending time outdoors:
  • fresh air for effective brain work;
  • comminication with peers is crusial for social development;
  • physical exercises are benefitial for health;
  • eliminate effects of sedentary lifestyle;
Ideas supporting spending sensible time playing computer games:
  • variety of games;
  • developing games(strategies);
  • educational element in some games;
Essay:

If you asked modern children about ways they spend their free time, you would probably find out how much they depend on computers. Many people find this tendency alarmingly dangerous and claim that children should spend as much time as possible on the open-air playing with other children and having enough physical exercise. Others, however, believe that electronic games do no harm and, on the contrary, help children to develop faster. I, personally, believe that there is a way to devote some time to both types of spending pasttime.

Playing with their peers on the open-air can be benefitial for children's mental and phisycal health as well as their social development. Firstly, human brain needs enough oxygen to function properly, which is especially important in childhood when the brain has to absorb and process a lot of new information. Also, spending time actively outdoors is crucial for child's body as this way parents can make sure that child's eyes will not be strained and their posture will not suffer from leading sedentary lifestyle. Finally, by playing with other children and engaging in traditional pasttimes children can learn the skills of communication and competion, which are extremely difficult to live without.

Despite the dangers an excessive use of computer poses, there are ways to eliminate the negative effect and even make playing computer games a productive pasttime. Modern computer games industry provides customers with a variety of games to pick and choose. Wise parent, for example, can present his or her child with a strategy game, which can make a child really good at tacticks and teach them history and geography at the same time. Learning this way often proves to be even more productive than studying same subjects at school. Also, children deprived of the joy of playing computer games can feel unhappy and be envious towards their peers, which can be avoided if they are allowed to play at least a little.

To sum up, I believe that children can plan their spare time in such a way that it will include both computer games and playing outside. It would be sensible, however, if parents control the ammount of time their children spend in front of computer. This way children will stay healthy and be able to enjoy the quality of today's computer games.

Thanks in advance, Goran.

Последний раз редактировалось Goran Dražić; 29.10.2011 в 16:52.
Goran Dražić вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.10.2011, 18:26   #2931 (permalink)
srr

Goran, i think it is a great essay. However, I've noticed two minor misspellings:

tacticks - tactics
ammount - amount

As to the task achivement, I suppose the issue of "computers and electronic entertainment" was not covered enough in the field of computers. You wrote mostly about games, and it is clearly the "electronic entertainment". What about serfing the Web or other ways of using computers such as programming, data analysing or even essay writing?

Последний раз редактировалось srr; 29.10.2011 в 19:10.
srr вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.10.2011, 19:04   #2932 (permalink)

srr, thank you for your comment.

Spelling indeed is one of my biggest problems and reason for losing points in listening module.

As for the task achievement part let me disagree with you. I don't think it would be relevant to write about programming and data analysing as they have nothing to do with pasttime and entertainment, don't they? However, I don't like my second body paragraph either, I just can't explain why.

Последний раз редактировалось Goran Dražić; 30.10.2011 в 00:27.
Старый 30.10.2011, 05:56   #2933 (permalink)

Цитата:
Сообщение от MAKuznetsoff Посмотреть сообщение
Только без троллинга
Так это вас троллили? Интересно. Будем знать на будущее

Цитата:
University lecturers are now able to put their lectures on the Internet for students to read and so the importance of attending face to face lectures has been reduced. Do you believe the use of the Internet in formal education is a good idea? What future effects will the Internet have on academic study?
Будем вас судить по всей строгости, вы же знаете что вы тут любимец

Ну что, поехали!

Task achievement. Вы полностью проигнорили один из двух вопросов эссе. Угадайте что за это бывает. Честно признаться я сам такие эссе не люблю. И так же как вы списываете всё на теорию заговора, свой последний фэйл я списываю на дополнительный вопрос в эссе.

Coherence and cohesion. Тут целый набор ошибок. Сначала coherence. Во-первых, во вступлении вы говорите, что есть достоинства и недостатки, но раскрываете только недостатки. Во-вторых ваш второй боди параграф получается из первого отрицанием всех предложений, что тоже плохо. Теперь cohesion. Я не понимаю зачем вам в первом педложении первого body paragraph it is clear и therefore. Вы просто упоминаете 2 факта, которые могут быть соединены при помощи and, откуда там причинно-следственная связь взялась я не знаю. Следующий параграф вы начинаете фразой On the other hand, но контраста с предыдущим параграфом там нету, вы продолжаете писать про недостатки дистанционного обучения. Ещё мне не нравится то, что вы употребили There is clear evidence, но что за доказательство не сказали.

Vocabulary and Grammar.
Internet and other kinds of communications - мне кажется, что интернет это не вид общения.
questionnaire activity - что это такое?
lectures can be captured on the video - capture - Definition from Longman English Dictionary Online . Посмотрите в пункте 4 какое значение имеет глагол capture.
It is originally adopted that - adopt - Definition from Longman English Dictionary Online . Пункт 2. Это типа перенимать, усваивать.
As to me - as for me.
among students and teachers - between students and teachers.
send them to students’ via e-mails
in any time - at any time.
students might be difficult to comprehend - student might find it difficult to comprehend.
only for a few number of students - only намекает что там должно быть мало, но потом идёт a few всесто few.
Obviously, this is inexpensive.

Ну и многие ваши предложения имеют странную структуру. Особенно вот это - I graduated from physical science faculty, I would argue that face to face lectures are more informative than printed/recorded ones. Два предложения связанные запятой. Серьёзно?

Как-то так. Надеюсь мои комментарии будут вам полезны.

Последний раз редактировалось Vanderley; 30.10.2011 в 06:00.
Старый 30.10.2011, 07:19   #2934 (permalink)

Из: Перт

как на ваш взгляд это эссе?
TOPIC: Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work. How do you think children should spend their free time?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. 250 words
I suppose that children’s free time is one of the most frequently discussed questions by methodologists, psychologists and ordinary people. But it doesn’t stop being less disputable because of it topicality. Some people think that children have too much freedom nowadays and it’s better to make them do more useful things, such as doing more homework, helping their parents with housework or going to some additional art, dancing or sport classes. Their opponents are persuading that children are overwhelmed with their studying and must have more free time.
In order to solve this problem we should come to a conclusion what “free time” is and what consequences will have “free” behaviour.
It is widespread point of view that free time is when children are not pushed by adults to do something. They decide themselves what to do: to play with their friends at home or in the neighbourhood, to read books or magazines, to watch TV or maybe to lie in bed and do nothing.
Some psychologists and democratic parents think that in such a case children become more independent; they study on their own mistakes and become wiser and stronger. But there is another opinion. Other scientists and more conservative parents admit that the best free time is changing of activity and it’s better for a child to be always busy with well-organised activities.
To my mind, in the first case children may become lazy bones or be involved into bad companies by their peers. In the second one, they may get bored, tired and irritated by all the things adults make them do.
In conclusion I’d rather say that the solution lies somewhere in the middle.

Последний раз редактировалось maxxx; 30.10.2011 в 07:21.
maxxx вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.10.2011, 10:31   #2935 (permalink)

No Avatar

Из: Sydney
Записей в дневнике: 14

Цитата:
Сообщение от maxxx Посмотреть сообщение
как на ваш взгляд это эссе?
TOPIC: Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work. How do you think children should spend their free time?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience (где они?) . 250 words
I suppose that children’s free time is one of the most frequently discussed questions by methodologists, psychologists and ordinary people. But it doesn’t stop being less disputable because of it topicality. Some people think that children have too much freedom nowadays and it’s better to make them do more useful things, such as doing more homework, helping their parents with housework or going to some additional art, dancing or sport classes. Their opponents are persuading that children are overwhelmed with their studying and must have more free time.
In order to solve this problem (классика! Вы хоть подумайте что вы пишете - какую проблему вы собираетесь решить?) we should come to a conclusion what “free time” is and what consequences will have “free” behaviour.
It is widespread point of view that free time is when children are not pushed by adults to do something. They decide themselves what to do: to play with their friends at home or in the neighbourhood, to read books or magazines, to watch TV or maybe to lie in bed and do nothing.
Some psychologists and democratic parents think that in such a case children become more independent; they study on their own mistakes and become wiser and stronger. But there is another opinion. Other scientists and more conservative parents admit that the best free time is changing of activity and it’s better for a child to be always busy with well-organised activities.
To my mind, in the first case children may become lazy bones or be involved into bad companies by their peers. In the second one, they may get bored, tired and irritated by all the things adults make them do.
In conclusion I’d rather say that the solution lies somewhere in the middle.
Просто к Вашему сведению: IELTS tester are quite aware of what in English is called 'the fillers' and in Russian is known as 'рыба'.

На мой взгляд - 6 и не больше. Слишком много клише и много ошибок. Надеюсь, что ошибки и нестыковки кто-нибудь другой разберет.
всезнающая дама предпенсионного возраста, которая сама непонятно как попала в Австралию
Maimiti_Isabella вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.10.2011, 19:58   #2936 (permalink)

Maimiti_Isabella, подскажите что можно сделать с дополнительными вопросами в эссе как выше в эссе у МАКузнецова. Можно ли ответ на этот вопрос включить в заключение, чтобы не писать целый дополнительный параграф?
Старый 30.10.2011, 19:58   #2937 (permalink)

Из: Перт

Спасибо большое за критику предыдущего эссе. Мне нужно 7.0.Покритикуйте, пожалуйста, еще одно.
Topic:Universities should accept equal number of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. 250 words

In most countries it is stated by law that men and women have equal rights. It concerns higher education too. It is supposed that all people despite their gender may enter any educational establishment. But, in my opinion, it’s not always true in real life.

It’s vividly seen on the example of Ukraine. It’s proved that there are some spheres where men prevail. They are: politics, managerial positions in industry and executive branches of power, private business. The system of education is not an exclusion too.

On the one hand, there are some specialities at Universities where mostly men are studying. For, example, international relations, cybernetics, information technology, aircraft construction, gas and oil industry. On the other hand, there are pure women specialities. For example, teaching of various subjects, philology, psychology, social work.

It doesn’t mean that somebody’s rights are pinched. To my mind, it only means that there are some professions where men are better suited to and the others are women’s privilege. As for me I can’t imagine a woman dealing with huge heavy mechanisms or working long hours at a factory. It seems unnatural. It also sounds strange when a man works as a nursery school teacher. But, of course, there are exclusions from the rules.

Indeed, I am acquainted to a woman working as an electrical engineer and a man teaching knitting.

To sum up, we are all different. If some people want to have a speciality not associating with their gender it’s their own business to decide. Nobody should ban them to have a choice and freedom to do it.

Последний раз редактировалось maxxx; 30.10.2011 в 21:18.
maxxx вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.10.2011, 20:01   #2938 (permalink)

maxxx, разделяйте обзацы пустыми строками, а то читать неудобно.
Старый 31.10.2011, 03:16   #2939 (permalink)

Цитата:
Сообщение от maxxx Посмотреть сообщение
Спасибо большое за критику предыдущего эссе. Мне нужно 7.0.Покритикуйте, пожалуйста, еще одно. Topic:Universities should accept equal number of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. 250 words
Вам обязательно надо писать план, иначе будет очень плохо. Я считаю что очень глупо терять баллы за task achievement и coherence, потому что для этого не нужен английский вообще, а наказывают за это также серьёзно как за грамматику и словарь.

Теперь к критике эссе.

Вы не формулируете проблему во введении. Из вашего введения мне, например, показалось, что вы будете писать про то, как универы иногда дисриминируют по половому принципу, а это не то о чем вас просят в эссе написать.

В основной части вы:
- приводите примеры работ, где работают только мужчины или только женщины;
- приводите примеры специальностей, на которых обучаются преимущественно мужчины или преимущественно женщины;
- объясняете почему это не ущемление прав;
- расказываете о тяжёлой жизни женщины-механика.
Каким образом это относится к вопросу эссе?

Ну и почитайте вопрос эссе и своё заключение.

Предлагаю всем, кто здесь постит эссе, вместе с эссе писать план и постаться его тут, чтобы потом на настоящем экзамене не было обидно за впустую потраченное время.

Последний раз редактировалось Vanderley; 31.10.2011 в 03:24.
Старый 31.10.2011, 03:48   #2940 (permalink)
srr

Цитата:
Сообщение от Goran Dražić Посмотреть сообщение
As for the task achievement part let me disagree with you. I don't think it would be relevant to write about programming and data analysing as they have nothing to do with pasttime and entertainment, don't they?
pas‧time [countable]

something that you do because you think it is enjoyable or interesting [↪ [/FONT]hobby]: Reading was her favourite pastime.

I don't think they wrote "computers AND electronic entertainment" for no reason. Surfing the web, chatting with friends, using Facebook - these activities are nothing to do with games, but children do spend a lot of time on them.

I am just trying to criticise otherwise a great essay in it's weak point. It might be the difference between "Fully answered the task" and "Almost fully". However I might be wrong in this point

Последний раз редактировалось srr; 31.10.2011 в 03:50.
srr вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 31.10.2011, 04:02   #2941 (permalink)

Цитата:
Сообщение от srr Посмотреть сообщение
pas‧time [countable]

something that you do because you think it is enjoyable or interesting [↪ [/FONT]hobby]: Reading was her favourite pastime.

I don't think they wrote "computers AND electronic entertainment" for no reason. Surfing the web, chatting with friends, using Facebook - these activities are nothing to do with games, but children do spend a lot of time on them.

I am just trying to criticise otherwise a great essay in it's weak point. It might be the difference between "Fully answered the task" and "Almost fully". However I might be wrong in this point
Well, surfing the web and chatting would be relevant, but programming and data analysing wouldn't. And I still think that it is not necessary to describe different activities you can do with computers. Although it would be nice to mention some to avoid repetition. So thanks, I guess this correction was quite useful
Старый 31.10.2011, 07:06   #2942 (permalink)

По умолчанию essay on languages

Some say the world would be a better place with fewer languages. To what exrtent do you agree or disagree?

It is opinion essay. My opinion is that the world wouldn't be a better place with fewer languges, because the extinction of any language damages the culture of the country it belongs to and also it doesn't solve any problem.

I chose 4 paragraph structure:
  • introduction of the problem with my opinion;
  • first body paragraph about a damage to the culture;
  • second body paragraph about how extinction of any language doen's solve any problem;
  • conclusion.
Brain-storming session:

1. Damage to culture:
  • culture and language are interconnected;
  • poems and short stories in original languages;
  • idioms and collocations which tell about the history and customs of particular nation;
  • culture dies with the of its language;
  • lost of indentity;
  1. People will understand each other better:
  • they won't. There other differences – religion, culture, mentality;
  • learning the language and about the culture of your neeighbours will help you to understand them better;
Essay:

It is really amazing how sometimes people who live only several miles one from another cannot understand each other. Some people claim that it would significantly improve understanding if all people speak the same language. I, however, believe that the extinction of any language would not solve the problem of mutual understanding, but it would definitely damage the culture of the nation that speaks it.

The are a lot of evidence that the language and culture of a particular group of people are interconnected. If the language dies some part of the culture dies with it. It becomes no longer possible for people to read prose and poetry in the original language. Also, the wisdom that was preserved for centuries in idioms and collocations gets lost. Finally, nation often loses its identity as people start to associate themselves with their neighbours.

Some people, on the contrary, suggest that the loss of a part of the culture is a small price we have to pay to help people to understand each other better. I, however, think that missunderstanding between nations is not caused by the fact that they speak different languages, but rather by difference in their cultures, religions and mentality. Knowing the language of other country can let us understand their culture and way of thiking better and as a result make us more tolerant towards each other.

To sum up, I believe that having fewer languages will not solve any problems. What it can do is deprive the world of some nations' cultural heritage. I think that we should try to preserve existing languages and try to resolve problems with ismunderstanding by other means.

Thanks for checking, Goran.
Старый 31.10.2011, 14:36   #2943 (permalink)

Цитата:

University lecturers are now able to put their lectures on the Internet for students to read and so the importance of attending face to face lectures has been reduced.

Do you believe the use of the Internet in formal education is a good idea? What future effects will the Internet have on academic study?
Я считаю, что Вы выбрали не тот тип ессе. В задании ясно звучит вопрос "Do you believe the use of the Internet in formal education is a good idea?" Значит эссе должно быть типа agree/disagree or opinion.

Однако уже во вступительной части Вы даете понять, что собираетесь обсуждать за и против - "The Internet studying may have significant effect on formal education in the future but it has its own positive and negative sides." А это уже совсем другой тип эссе - Discussion. Если Вы не придерживаетесь какого-либо строгого мнения по этому вопросу и хотите обсудить обе стороны, то нужно четко это сформулировать во вступлении, что Вы не сделали.

Кроме того, что Вы не ответили на второй вопрос задания, Вы еще и не тот тип эссе написали, за что будете очень сильно наказаны.

Последний раз редактировалось Esperanca; 31.10.2011 в 14:38.
Esperanca вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 31.10.2011, 15:54   #2944 (permalink)

No Avatar

Цитата:
Maimiti_Isabella, подскажите что можно сделать с дополнительными вопросами в эссе как выше в эссе у МАКузнецова. Можно ли ответ на этот вопрос включить в заключение, чтобы не писать целый дополнительный параграф?
You mean this one?
Цитата:
University lecturers are now able to put their lectures on the Internet for students to read and so the importance of attending face to face lectures has been reduced.

Do you believe the use of the Internet in formal education is a good idea? What future effects will the Internet have on academic study?
I think, yes, quite possible though I would've probably structured the essay differently. The reason is I don't see these questions as different. Quite opposite, the second one builds on the first one.

The first part of the essay task is a statement, which examplifies the next bit - the Internet becomes an integral part of university education.
So, MAKuznetsoff's idea for the introduction seems relevant. It needs futher development of course, but as an idea it's quite OK.

In the first body paragraph I'd focus on recent positive (you can also say negative, but there would be more writing to do!) changes in formal education which incorporates a wide range of facilities offered by the Internet, e.g. online lectures, podcasts, videocasts, online forums, etc. These changes have freed up a lot of time for students and represent a new medium that we have to deal with in our daily life anyway so there's no reason for education to lag behind. blah-blah-blah

The second body paragraph would state that this trend will undoubtedly continue and we have to learn to live with this. Yes, fewer and fewer students attend lectures nowadays as these can be downloaded from the server, either in a note form or as a voice or video recording, or both. So the idea of face-to-face delivery will have to change, with more attention being paid to tutorials, practical projects and informal discussions.

Anyway, something along those lines.
всезнающая дама предпенсионного возраста, которая сама непонятно как попала в Австралию
Старый 31.10.2011, 21:44   #2945 (permalink)

Цитата:

Ни в коем случае этого делать нельзя! В заключении никогда (!) и ни при каких обстоятельствах (!) нельзя (!!!) начинать обсуждение новой идеи или приводить какие-либо примеры. Все обсуждения заканчиваются на последнем абзаце основной части. Запомните это как аксиому. Нарушение этого правила может стоить вам сниженной оценки.

У меня в универе (австралийском) очень большое внимание уделялось правильному написанию всяких репортов, справок, и презентаций. За введение новой идеи в заключении срезали баллы.

Самое легкое в эссе - это написание заключения, поскольку ничего придумывать больше не надо, а нужно только перефразировать то, что у Вас уже написано. В заключении должно быть отражено: основная тема, идеи, которые Вы уже обсудили в главной части и выводы, к которым пришли. Для коротенького эссе можно обойтись 2-3 предложениями.

Последний раз редактировалось Esperanca; 31.10.2011 в 21:56.
Старый 31.10.2011, 21:56   #2946 (permalink)

Esperanca, у вас очень хорошие знания в этой теме. Вы бы тут очень пригодились помочь с проверками эссе.
Старый 31.10.2011, 22:16   #2947 (permalink)

No Avatar

Цитата:
Сообщение от Esperanca Посмотреть сообщение
Ни в коем случае этого делать нельзя! В заключении никогда (!) и ни при каких обстоятельствах (!) нельзя (!!!) начинать обсуждение новой идеи или приводить какие-либо примеры. Все обсуждения заканчиваются на последнем абзаце основной части. Запомните это как аксиому. Нарушение этого правила может стоить вам сниженной оценки.
Можно в данном типе эссе.

И на будущее: я Вашего совета не просила, поэтому им не интересуюсь. Так что если только вас это не очень затруднит, пожалуйста, воздержитесь от каких-либо советов мне лично.

Последний раз редактировалось Maimiti_Isabella; 31.10.2011 в 22:20.
Старый 31.10.2011, 22:28   #2948 (permalink)

Цитата:
Esperanca, у вас очень хорошие знания в этой теме. Вы бы тут очень пригодились помочь с проверками эссе.
Вы мне льстите. Я просто делюсь тем, что знаю точно. Мне самой нужна помощь с проверками, так как writing заметно хромает.
Старый 31.10.2011, 22:33   #2949 (permalink)

Цитата:
Сообщение от Maimiti_Isabella Посмотреть сообщение
Можно в данном типе эссе.

И на будущее: я Вашего совета не просила, поэтому им не интересуюсь. Так что если только вас это не очень затруднит, пожалуйста, воздержитесь от каких-либо советов мне лично.
Что-то я не пойму, когда это я к Вам обращалась, а уж тем более давала Вам лично какие-то советы? Прочитайте сообщение (и обратите внимание на адресата), на которое я ответила.
Старый 31.10.2011, 22:39   #2950 (permalink)

No Avatar

Цитата:
Сообщение от Esperanca Посмотреть сообщение
Что-то я не пойму, когда это я к Вам обращалась, а уж тем более давала Вам лично какие-то советы? Прочитайте сообщение (и обратите внимание на адресата), на которое я ответила.
Да, Вы правы. Мне почему-то показалось, что вы цитировали меня: у меня иногда сообщения двоятся, и это сбило с толку.

Прошу прощения что вспылила.
Ответ

Закладки

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.gday.ru/forum/ielts/45491-my-essay-%EF%F0%EE%E2%E5%F0%FC%F2%E5-%EF%EE%EA%F0%E8%F2%E8%EA%F3%E9%F2%E5-%D1%EF%E0%F1%E8%E1%EE.html
Автор For Type Дата
IELTS Essays - Band 7 | IELTS-Blog - Part 6 This thread Refback 22.02.2011 14:22
Untitled document This thread Refback 15.02.2011 05:25
Untitled document This thread Refback 15.02.2011 03:31
Untitled document This thread Refback 14.02.2011 07:10
Untitled document This thread Refback 12.02.2011 16:24
Untitled document This thread Refback 08.02.2011 05:36
Untitled document This thread Refback 07.02.2011 05:27
Untitled document This thread Refback 04.02.2011 23:18
Untitled document This thread Refback 04.02.2011 22:39
Untitled document This thread Refback 04.02.2011 19:46
Car Audio Packages This thread Trackback: 04.02.2011 09:04
What Constitutes Casual Wear? This thread Trackback: 04.02.2011 01:05
Top Hats and Olden Days Fashion This thread Trackback: 04.02.2011 00:35
The Coach Brand This thread Trackback: 04.02.2011 00:08
Sport Pants This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 23:27
Hoodies This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 23:24
How to Dress in the Professional Dress Code This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 22:37
Vintage Dresses This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 21:50
What to wear in style This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 21:13
Proper outdoor clothing This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 21:06
Ask Yourself This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 20:28
What is considered cocktail attire for men? This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 20:21
Benefits of Perfumes This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 19:20
Use of Make This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 18:55
Angelina Jolie This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 18:37
The Dangers of a Broken Oxygen Sensor This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 04:45
Jeep Dealerships This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 04:28
Untitled document This thread Refback 03.02.2011 02:18
Glamour Styles for the Early 80's - Handbags, Puffy Shirts, Baggy Pants & Terrible Hairstyles This thread Trackback: 02.02.2011 18:20
1920s Womens Dresses-Fashion of the Time This thread Trackback: 02.02.2011 08:54
Headdress - Welcome Back This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 23:01
Watches Everywhere This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 22:42
Gucci This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 22:18
Choosing the Best Sports Coat: Blazer Galore This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 21:46
How to pick the right pair of jeans: a mens clothing guide This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 21:29
Sexy and Desirable in Victoria Secrets Sexy Push-up: Miraculous Bra This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 21:22
Origin Of Cowboy Hats - Now and Then This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 20:25
Question of the Night: Are evening dresses in style? This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 20:05
How to Make a Celebrity Hairstyle This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 19:04
Choose Your Accessories Carefully This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 17:50
The Real Essence of a Formal Wear This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 17:46
How to Choose Outdoors Attire This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 17:42
Pregnant Women Fashion This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 17:10
DKNY This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 17:03
What Is Sophisticated Casual Attire? Laid-back yet Extraordinary This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 16:32
Are graphic t-shirts considered a fashion mistake? This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 16:27
What equipment should be with you while running? - Running Equipment This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 16:25
Myths and Tips Surrounding Native American Tribal Tattoos This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 16:18
Which Leather Is Better - Synthetic Leather Vs Real Leather? This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 15:36
How to Get Soft Lips? This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 15:16