Иммиграция, обучение и жизнь в австралии

Оценка шансов Объявления ASPC-timeline Дневники Проекты Реклама Вакансии

Ответ

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 16.08.2017, 23:23   #8951 (permalink)

No Avatar

Из: Sydney
Записей в дневнике: 33

Всем спасибо, that's it for now.
Старый 17.08.2017, 16:19   #8952 (permalink)

No Avatar

FreedoM_Olga, check your personal messages.
FreedoM_Olga likes this.
Старый 27.08.2017, 03:01   #8953 (permalink)

Из: Баку/Азербайджан

Всем Привет!

Нужна 7 по writing. Спасибо.

Some countries improve their economy to gain high standard of living, but some social values can be lost during this transition. Do you think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? Give your opinion and examples.

In today's world, many developing nations change their economy to boost the quality of life, but it has certain drawbacks too. This essay will examine the advantages and disadvantages of improving a country's economy. 
The benefits of modernization of the nation's economy leads to prosperous future of their citizens. Firstly, government opens its door to foreign investors. As a result, they create new job opportunities and the unemployment rates decrease. Moreover, the poverty rates begin to fall. For example, Singapore was a poor country and after changing the economy and business rules the quality of living began to grow rapidly. Secondly, as a country's profit begins to increase, the quality of medical service and education also improves. Furthermore, the high standard of living decreases the crime rates and the country become safer for its citizens.  
On the other hand, improving nation's economy may cause a negative effect on social values. To improve economy people need to spend more time in the work place. This will decrease people's free time and they can not meet their friends or family members and working parents would not have enough time to spend with their children. Also, society will lose some important values such as tolerance and sharing. For example, people in Singapore have less time for visiting relatives and friends compared to other countries.  
In conclusion, although improving a nation's economy may lead to lost social values, I think that it can bring more benefits to its citizens in the form of a high standard of living.

Последний раз редактировалось aydin; 27.08.2017 в 19:44.
aydin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.08.2017, 22:29   #8954 (permalink)

No Avatar

Цитата:
Сообщение от aydin Посмотреть сообщение
В четверг или в пятницу наверное смогу посмотреть. До этого времени не будет.
aydin likes this.
Старый 29.08.2017, 06:18   #8955 (permalink)

No Avatar

Из: Видное, Московская область
По умолчанию General Writing

Всем привет. Готовлюсь к сдаче General Ielts. Штурмую тесты. Ниже выкладываю свое задание writing (письмо и эссе), как я их честно успел написать за час отведенного времени (со всеми ошибками). Буду благодарен за фидбек. А также хоть приблизительно понимать, на какой балл это может тянуть.

Task 1 (20 min). A letter
You have recentely moved to a different house.
Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter
- Explain why you have moved?
- decribe the new house
- invite your friend to come and visit

At lest 150 words

Dear James,
How are you doing? I hope you are OK. I haven't seen you for ages and decided to write a letter. I believe we have so much to discuss. But let me be first.
As you remember, i wanted to move to a new house, but couldn't afford it due to the lack of money. Fortunatelly, situation changed and the bank approved my application for mortgage. Three months ago i bought a beautiful house and moved to it.
It is lcated ten kilometers South of Moscow in a small village with new-built houses. It is two-store building with basement and a territoty around it. My dreams came true and now i and my family can enjoy spending eveneings outside the noisy city. Every weekend we go cycling around the lakeswich are situated not far from our house. Moreover my wife made a special design inside and now it looks like an old British houses we can watch on TV.
I can't decribe all advantages of my new house, but i hope to see here next month. I remind you, that you promised to visit Moscow. You can stay here without any problems as long as you want.
See you!
Daniel

Task 2 (40 min)
Today more people travelling than even before.
Why is this case?
What are the benefits of travveling for traveller?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant excamples from your own knowledge or experience. At least 250 words

Travelling is definetily a part of our life. No doubt that nowdays travelling is more popular than it was before. One of the most interesting questions is "why it is so?". In this essay i will try to find answer for this question.
In my opinion the first and the main reason is development of transport system due to the technical progress. In last one hundred years it has changed dramatically. The new typr of transport appeared: fast cars and planes. Roads has been built continiously. I remember my travelling from Moscow to the USA. I attended both coasts, including New-York, Florida and California. It took three weeks. You can imagine, how long it would have been for people living in the 19th century. The could spend whole life diring jorney from the East Coast to the West Coast. Now we spend about six hours, travelling by plane.
Secondly, tourism has grown. Governments of many countries understood benefits from it for the economy. They try to attract people from all over the world and invest in development of this industry.
The other reason is the growing level of people's life. Travelling become more affordable. Middle-class workers in Europe can travel at least once a year.
But what are the benefits of travelling? Why people enjoy it? As for me it is the best way to know something new about the world. Changing the environment affects on our mood in a good way. Travelling is a best way to find new friends indeed.
Taking all this factors into consideration, i can assume that tourism, iprovements of transport system as well as growing level of life allow people travel more than it was before.
dzelichenko вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.08.2017, 17:09   #8956 (permalink)

No Avatar

Из: Россия

Цитата:
Сообщение от dzelichenko Посмотреть сообщение
Всем привет. Готовлюсь к сдаче General Ielts. Штурмую тесты. Ниже выкладываю свое задание writing (письмо и эссе), как я их честно успел написать за час отведенного времени (со всеми ошибками). Буду благодарен за фидбек. А также хоть приблизительно понимать, на какой балл это может тянуть.

Task 1 (20 min). A letter
You have recentely moved to a different house.
Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter
- Explain why you have moved?
- decribe the new house
- invite your friend to come and visit

At lest 150 words

Dear James,
How are you doing? I hope you are OK. I haven't seen you for ages and decided to write a letter. I believe we have so much to discuss. But let me be first.
As you remember, i wanted to move to a new house, but couldn't afford it due to the lack of money. Fortunatelly, situation changed and the bank approved my application for mortgage. Three months ago i bought a beautiful house and moved to it.
It is lcated ten kilometers South of Moscow in a small village with new-built houses. It is two-store building with basement and a territoty around it. My dreams came true and now i and my family can enjoy spending eveneings outside the noisy city. Every weekend we go cycling around the lakeswich are situated not far from our house. Moreover my wife made a special design inside and now it looks like an old British houses we can watch on TV.
I can't decribe all advantages of my new house, but i hope to see here next month. I remind you, that you promised to visit Moscow. You can stay here without any problems as long as you want.
See you!
Daniel

Task 2 (40 min)
Today more people travelling than even before.
Why is this case?
What are the benefits of travveling for traveller?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant excamples from your own knowledge or experience. At least 250 words

Travelling is definetily a part of our life. No doubt that nowdays travelling is more popular than it was before. One of the most interesting questions is "why it is so?". In this essay i will try to find answer for this question.
In my opinion the first and the main reason is development of transport system due to the technical progress. In last one hundred years it has changed dramatically. The new typr of transport appeared: fast cars and planes. Roads has been built continiously. I remember my travelling from Moscow to the USA. I attended both coasts, including New-York, Florida and California. It took three weeks. You can imagine, how long it would have been for people living in the 19th century. The could spend whole life diring jorney from the East Coast to the West Coast. Now we spend about six hours, travelling by plane.
Secondly, tourism has grown. Governments of many countries understood benefits from it for the economy. They try to attract people from all over the world and invest in development of this industry.
The other reason is the growing level of people's life. Travelling become more affordable. Middle-class workers in Europe can travel at least once a year.
But what are the benefits of travelling? Why people enjoy it? As for me it is the best way to know something new about the world. Changing the environment affects on our mood in a good way. Travelling is a best way to find new friends indeed.
Taking all this factors into consideration, i can assume that tourism, iprovements of transport system as well as growing level of life allow people travel more than it was before.
6,0 overall. Письмо более-менее, эссе, как по мне, глубоко не очень.

артикли, формы глаголов, времена, пунктуация )
dzelichenko likes this.
Старый 30.08.2017, 17:23   #8957 (permalink)

No Avatar

Из: Россия

Цитата:
Сообщение от aydin Посмотреть сообщение
Всем Привет!

Нужна 7 по writing. Спасибо.

Some countries improve their economy to gain high standard of living, but some social values can be lost during this transition. Do you think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? Give your opinion and examples.

In today's world, many developing nations change their economy to boost the quality of life, but it has certain drawbacks too. This essay will examine the advantages and disadvantages of improving a country's economy. 
The benefits of modernization of the nation's economy leads to prosperous future of their citizens. Firstly, government opens its door to foreign investors. As a result, they create new job opportunities and the unemployment rates decrease. Moreover, the poverty rates begin to fall. For example, Singapore was a poor country and after changing the economy and business rules the quality of living began to grow rapidly. Secondly, as a country's profit begins to increase, the quality of medical service and education also improves. Furthermore, the high standard of living decreases the crime rates and the country become safer for its citizens.  
On the other hand, improving nation's economy may cause a negative effect on social values. To improve economy people need to spend more time in the work place. This will decrease people's free time and they can not meet their friends or family members and working parents would not have enough time to spend with their children. Also, society will lose some important values such as tolerance and sharing. For example, people in Singapore have less time for visiting relatives and friends compared to other countries.  
In conclusion, although improving a nation's economy may lead to lost social values, I think that it can bring more benefits to its citizens in the form of a high standard of living.
6,0 не более
Слабый вокабулярчик, структура не очень, напихано везде линкеров, где только можно. Я бы прям железобетонно ничего не утверждал (только если на руках есть неоспоримые факты), а посему - больше больше модальных глаголов. )
aydin likes this.
Старый 30.08.2017, 22:36   #8958 (permalink)

No Avatar

aydin
Check you personal messages.
aydin likes this.
Старый 31.08.2017, 20:21   #8959 (permalink)

No Avatar

I can check one essay right now, and one more tomorrow.

Please follow my 'rules' of submission
Старый 04.09.2017, 17:48   #8960 (permalink)

No Avatar

Цитата:
Сообщение от Maimiti_Isabella Посмотреть сообщение
I can check one essay right now, and one more tomorrow.

Please follow my 'rules' of submission
Предложение пока в силе.
Но к концу недели начнется традиционный дурдом на работе.
FreedoM_Olga likes this.
Старый 04.09.2017, 20:25   #8961 (permalink)

No Avatar

Yiryi_Kor, please check your personal messages.
Старый 05.09.2017, 14:27   #8962 (permalink)

No Avatar

Из: Australia

Всем привет
Буду рада любым советам и замечаниям GT, нужна 8

Using a computer every day can have more negative than positive effects on your children. Do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. Write at least 250 words.

There is an opinion that young people are more likely to be negatively affected by regular computer use than benefit from it. I strongly disagree with this statement. In my opinion, academic growth and social benefits from daily use of computers outweigh any possible risks.

From an academic standpoint, using a computer on a daily basis can help children to progress in school. A huge range of tools and services provided to explore a variety of topics that are of interest help children learn how to collect and analyse information, solve problems and think critically, improve writing and reading abilities. In addition, there are a galore of strategy-related computer games. Playing such games is a good way of increasing one’s concentration level, boosting self-confidence and improving thinking capability.

Socially, using the possibilities provided by computers allows children to enter a wider cultural world. By using social networks, playing computer games, children develop greater cross-cultural awareness. This critical ability assists the child to learn new languages, new cultures, obtain new knowledge, gain new experience and make friends with people who leave all over the world. Moreover, some observations show that one of the best way to help children be more involved in social life, spend more time with peers and make new friendships is to buy them a computer.

In conclusion, everyday computer use brings a number of positive aspects to young individuals’ life. Not only does it contribute to academic performance improvement, but it also has a positive impact on children’s social development.
sv.mandler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.09.2017, 19:59   #8963 (permalink)

No Avatar

sv.mandler,
why haven't you sent it to me?
Старый 05.09.2017, 20:04   #8964 (permalink)

No Avatar

Господа,

Разрешите напомнить, что для того, чтобы повысить балл в IELTS надо таки учить английский!
Старый 05.09.2017, 20:52   #8965 (permalink)

No Avatar

Цитата:
sv.mandler,
why haven't you sent it to me?
Поменяла email ,форум перестал пускать, пришлось по новой регистрироваться
Жду пока наберется 10 сообщений
Старый 05.09.2017, 20:54   #8966 (permalink)

No Avatar

Цитата:
Господа,

Разрешите напомнить, что для того, чтобы повысить балл в IELTS надо таки учить английский!
Все так плохо?
Старый 05.09.2017, 21:04   #8967 (permalink)

No Avatar

Цитата:
Сообщение от sv.mandler Посмотреть сообщение
Поменяла email ,форум перестал пускать, пришлось по новой регистрироваться
Жду пока наберется 10 сообщений
You're kidding me? Can you read personal messages if I send you one? I'll try in 10 minutes - some chores first.

Цитата:
Все так плохо?
This has nothing to do with you. (and I haven't read your essay yet)
Старый 05.09.2017, 21:07   #8968 (permalink)

No Avatar

Цитата:
Can you read personal messages if I send you one?
I hope I can
Старый 05.09.2017, 21:10   #8969 (permalink)

No Avatar

Цитата:
Сообщение от sv.mandler Посмотреть сообщение
I hope I can
Let's do it differently then.

Check your FB
Старый 02.10.2017, 18:00   #8970 (permalink)

No Avatar

Из: Minsk

Буду признательна за обратную связь. Моя цель - минимум 7. Прошлый раз сдала на 6.5

When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Some think that the conventional skills and lifestyle will extinct with the development of technology, so there is no sense to preserve them. This essay strongly disagrees with this statement because traditions help nations to remain unique and they are the only way to survive for many of them.

The main reason why it is important to honour customary style of living is that it provides national identity of the country. Language, way of living, traditions are all aspects that define nationality and band people together within one country. Over the centuries it has been proven that nations that had strong culture and traditions experienced more rapid socio-economic development than separated ones. For example, Japan owes its success on the world arena to its people with deep national feelings who manage to combine the usage of modern robotics with the conventional way of living.

Another reason why preservation of traditional competence and style of living is essential is due to the fact that there are a lot of developing countries with a lack of access to technology. Advanced technology is available mostly in the developed countries while economy in the developing countries is based on conventional agricultural lifestyle. To illustrate, in Belarus in the majority of rural areas, households produce dairy product, poultry, crops in the manner it was produced centuries ago as this is how they can only afford it.

In conclusion, conservation of traditional skills and customs is crucial for many nations because, on the one hand, it helps to unite population and, on the other hand, it helps to support living in the third world countries.
Tory Lavr вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.10.2017, 05:01   #8971 (permalink)

No Avatar

Из: Паттайя Таиланд

Решил в первый раз набросать эссе, и понял, что все очень плохо. Ворд нашел штук 15 опечаток. Мне хватило 20 минут, преположим, что за остальные 20 минут я нашел и исправил опечатки. На сколько тянет сам текст, каковы существенные недочеты структуры, размера, вокаба, грамматики и устойчивых выражений, кроме коротокого вывода (это я уже понял, когда закончил писать)?

Rich countries should help poorer countries when they suffer natural disasters. Do you agree?

It is widely believed that rich countries should provide material and financial help to the poorer ones in the face of adversity. Natural disasters like floods, wood firestorms, hurricanes and tornadoes usually come out of nowhere. Undeveloped countries simply do not possess enough resources to prevent such things and save lives. To my estimation, countries, which have an ability of great forecasting of natural disasters, material resources and field experience of prevention people’s lives losses, must provide help in situations like these.

Firstly, not only more developed countries can fight with the consequences of natural disasters more efficiently, but their forecasting systems and methods are way more superior. Therefore, sharing of prognosis will cost them nothing, and in the meantime can deliver sufficient help at the stage of evacuation.

Secondly, field experience is priceless. Let’s face it: general training of the rescuers is way better in the First World countries. It’s not a one-gated game, it is mutually beneficial! Richer countries provide specialists to the poorer ones, specialists improve their field experience and become able to act more efficiently. When the next disaster comes to a particular rich country, its troops are ready.

To conclude, I do believe that this kind of help is humane, as well as beneficial to its providers. Therefore, it must be provided at any expense.
economist вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.10.2017, 05:56   #8972 (permalink)

Из: Украина

По моему мнению, у этого эссе проблема в том что оно написано немного в сторону от темы. В задании спрашивается должны ли богатые страны помогать бедным во время катаклизмов, а не о методах этой помощи.
Хотя может я и ошибаюсь...прошу не пинать за критику.
Посмотрите хороший ресурс о райтинге www.writetotop.com
Старый 13.10.2017, 14:17   #8973 (permalink)

No Avatar

Из: Паттайя Таиланд

Попытка номер 2.

Некоторые люди думают, что правительства зря тратят деньги на поддержку исскусства, лучше потратить их куда-нибудь еще. В какой степени вы поддерживаете эту точку зрения?

Governments of some nations spend billions of dollars to support local arts. To my belief, it’s not the best way to spend national budget, but definitely not the worst. Let me back my position up: generally, national budget is executed in a particular way. Primary expenses come first, everything else comes second, in order of the established priority. What this basically means is that every single cent which is not going to support positive things like art, culture, journalism, things, that lead humanity to prosperity and progress, is going to be spend on military purposes, which leads us to potential wars, instability, hunger, and slowers the progress down.

Is art important? Yes, absolutely. Should it be generously supported by the authorities? I seriously doubt so. Art is different, art is special. What kind of art should the society receive if it’s highly supported and generously poured by the wide uncontrolled cash flow? That would be soulless kind of art! Many would disagree, but that’s my position. Artist must stay hungry in order to create. That’s why most of the great writers, painters, sculptors and poets have died in poverty.

Nowadays art has lost its flavor, individuality, certain level of creativity. Take movies for instance: wave of comic book based adventure films has flooded the cinemas. They all look the same, like they were made by one blueprint. Money kills an art. There is no soul anymore. There are no masterpieces, only cheap replicas. Excessive flow of money kills artists’ creativity.

To conclude my opinion, I do believe that art should be supported by local governments, but only on a certain level, which is enough to provide decent payment for the artists, support their livelihood and let them create. If authorities give too much money, it kills the art, but if the money is not going to this field at all, people are not able to create, due to the simple fact they need to provide for their families, and the money itself is going to be used on military expenses, which leads us to nothing good.

Последний раз редактировалось economist; 13.10.2017 в 14:22.
economist вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.10.2017, 17:53   #8974 (permalink)

Из: VVO
Thumbs down

Цитата:
Сообщение от economist Посмотреть сообщение
Попытка номер 2.

Некоторые люди думают, что правительства зря тратят деньги на поддержку исскусства, лучше потратить их куда-нибудь еще. В какой степени вы поддерживаете эту точку зрения?

Governments of some nations spend billions of dollars to support local arts. To my belief, it’s not the best way to spend national budget, but definitely not the worst. Let me back my position up: generally, national budget is executed in a particular way. Primary expenses come first, everything else comes second, in order of the established priority. What this basically means is that every single cent which is not going to support positive things like art, culture, journalism, things, that lead humanity to prosperity and progress, is going to be spend on military purposes, which leads us to potential wars, instability, hunger, and slowers the progress down.

Is art important? Yes, absolutely. Should it be generously supported by the authorities? I seriously doubt so. Art is different, art is special. What kind of art should the society receive if it’s highly supported and generously poured by the wide uncontrolled cash flow? That would be soulless kind of art! Many would disagree, but that’s my position. Artist must stay hungry in order to create. That’s why most of the great writers, painters, sculptors and poets have died in poverty.

Nowadays art has lost its flavor, individuality, certain level of creativity. Take movies for instance: wave of comic book based adventure films has flooded the cinemas. They all look the same, like they were made by one blueprint. Money kills an art. There is no soul anymore. There are no masterpieces, only cheap replicas. Excessive flow of money kills artists’ creativity.

To conclude my opinion, I do believe that art should be supported by local governments, but only on a certain level, which is enough to provide decent payment for the artists, support their livelihood and let them create. If authorities give too much money, it kills the art, but if the money is not going to this field at all, people are not able to create, due to the simple fact they need to provide for their families, and the money itself is going to be used on military expenses, which leads us to nothing good.
Это вообще не эссе, а какое-то письмо другу. Предложения от первого лица, абсолютные выражения типа "Money kills an art".
od1n вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.10.2017, 18:03   #8975 (permalink)

No Avatar

Из: Ukraine

Красивое эссе. Как по мне, честная 6ка по IELTS General, но не выше - именно потому, что оно красиво (хоть и несколько тяжеловесно) написано с целью выразить личные убеждения по заданному вопросу.

Поймите, во время сдачи IELTS ваше мнение никого не интересует от слова "совсем". They simply don't care. (c)

Их интересует, насколько успешно вы покажете владение английским, отвечая на заданный вопрос в рекомендованной ими форме - а вовсе не ответ на сам этот вопрос. Из этого и нужно исходить при написании, а не пытаться выразить свое мнение.

IELTS вообще очень tricky тест - он проверяет не только уровень английского, но, в первую очередь, способность соответствовать требованиям и формату экзамена.
Ответ

Закладки

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.gday.ru/forum/ielts/45491-my-essay-%EF%F0%EE%E2%E5%F0%FC%F2%E5-%EF%EE%EA%F0%E8%F2%E8%EA%F3%E9%F2%E5-%D1%EF%E0%F1%E8%E1%EE.html
Автор For Type Дата
IELTS Essays - Band 7 | IELTS-Blog - Part 6 This thread Refback 22.02.2011 14:22
Untitled document This thread Refback 15.02.2011 05:25
Untitled document This thread Refback 15.02.2011 03:31
Untitled document This thread Refback 14.02.2011 07:10
Untitled document This thread Refback 12.02.2011 16:24
Untitled document This thread Refback 08.02.2011 05:36
Untitled document This thread Refback 07.02.2011 05:27
Untitled document This thread Refback 04.02.2011 23:18
Untitled document This thread Refback 04.02.2011 22:39
Untitled document This thread Refback 04.02.2011 19:46
Car Audio Packages This thread Trackback: 04.02.2011 09:04
What Constitutes Casual Wear? This thread Trackback: 04.02.2011 01:05
Top Hats and Olden Days Fashion This thread Trackback: 04.02.2011 00:35
The Coach Brand This thread Trackback: 04.02.2011 00:08
Sport Pants This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 23:27
Hoodies This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 23:24
How to Dress in the Professional Dress Code This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 22:37
Vintage Dresses This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 21:50
What to wear in style This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 21:13
Proper outdoor clothing This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 21:06
Ask Yourself This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 20:28
What is considered cocktail attire for men? This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 20:21
Benefits of Perfumes This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 19:20
Use of Make This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 18:55
Angelina Jolie This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 18:37
The Dangers of a Broken Oxygen Sensor This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 04:45
Jeep Dealerships This thread Trackback: 03.02.2011 04:28
Untitled document This thread Refback 03.02.2011 02:18
Glamour Styles for the Early 80's - Handbags, Puffy Shirts, Baggy Pants & Terrible Hairstyles This thread Trackback: 02.02.2011 18:20
1920s Womens Dresses-Fashion of the Time This thread Trackback: 02.02.2011 08:54
Headdress - Welcome Back This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 23:01
Watches Everywhere This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 22:42
Gucci This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 22:18
Choosing the Best Sports Coat: Blazer Galore This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 21:46
How to pick the right pair of jeans: a mens clothing guide This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 21:29
Sexy and Desirable in Victoria Secrets Sexy Push-up: Miraculous Bra This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 21:22
Origin Of Cowboy Hats - Now and Then This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 20:25
Question of the Night: Are evening dresses in style? This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 20:05
How to Make a Celebrity Hairstyle This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 19:04
Choose Your Accessories Carefully This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 17:50
The Real Essence of a Formal Wear This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 17:46
How to Choose Outdoors Attire This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 17:42
Pregnant Women Fashion This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 17:10
DKNY This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 17:03
What Is Sophisticated Casual Attire? Laid-back yet Extraordinary This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 16:32
Are graphic t-shirts considered a fashion mistake? This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 16:27
What equipment should be with you while running? - Running Equipment This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 16:25
Myths and Tips Surrounding Native American Tribal Tattoos This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 16:18
Which Leather Is Better - Synthetic Leather Vs Real Leather? This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 15:36
How to Get Soft Lips? This thread Trackback: 01.02.2011 15:16