Объявление

Collapse
No announcement yet.

residency requirements после получения визы?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• residency requirements после получения визы?

знающие люди, поскажите какие в Австралии residency requirements после получения PR визы? Насколько я понинаю виза действительнав течение 5 лет. Сколько времени надо провести в Автралии из этих 5 лет чтобы не потерять статус? В том смысле чтобы не завернули на границе.

А, нашел на инете. Надеюсь это еще в силе?

I am in Australia on a permanent visa, and it's about to expire. What will happen to me if my visa expires?
    If you entered Australia on a permanent visa, you have the right to remain in Australia indefinitely. This right does not lapse when your visa expires. In actual fact, your permanent visa will never expire (or lapse) while you are in Australia. To explain this better, it is necessary to separate your permanent visa into two portions:
    A re-entry facility: This facility is normally valid for 5 years from the date of grant. This is the portion of your visa that will expire. Upon the so-called expiry date of your visa, this facility will cease to be valid. This means that if you travel out of Australia after the "Must not enter Australia after" date, you will lose your Australian permanent resident status. In order to avoid this, you should get an RRV if you wish to travel out of Australia (even for 1 day) after the expiry of your permanent visa. If you have already gotten an RRV once, your RRV functions the same way as your initial migrant visa, and will also have a re-entry facility.
    Authority to remain indefinitely: This portion of your visa allows you to remain permanently or indefinitely in Australia, unless your visa is cancelled. There is no expiry of this portion so long as you remain in Australia. But once you exit Australia, you must ensure you have the authority to re-enter Australia (see the point above) before you can avail yourself to the authority to remain in Australia under this portion of your visa.
    This assumes you remain a non-citizen even after you qualify for Australian citizenship.

Comment

Working...
    X