Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Please take me to Australia

Нашел полезную ссылку: http://www.pleasetakemeto.com/australia/

PleaseTakeMeTo.com is simple tool to help plan and book an Australian holiday. It contains over 500 location specific videos (around 11 hours worth) over 10,000 stunning photographs and some 24,000 listings for accommodation, tours, attractions, hire and more.

This unique Australian video travel guide lets you explore places, Australian accommodation, tours, attractions, car rental, transport options events and more quickly and easily - and be entertained along the way. It's all designed to help you give yourself a better holiday.

It’s interesting, entertaining and lets you plan and book just about every aspect of your holiday all through the one, simple interface. To make bookings, all you have to do is click a mouse.
    175 Visa Granted (Sep 2009)

Всем привет !!! Если кому интересно скачать путеводитель можно тут

Интерактивный путеводитель по Австралии / Please Take Me To AUSTRALIA (programming Matt Veenstra) [2008 г., путеводитель] :: RuTracker.org (ex torrents.ru)

Comment

скрины диска

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Прикольно. Будем качать Правда, что-то вы медленно раздаёте.

Comment

Сообщение от ua.Skywalker Посмотреть сообщение
          Прикольно. Будем качать Правда, что-то вы медленно раздаёте.
          сожалею, но скорость от абонента на моем анлиме всего 512 кбит.с===

Comment

спасибо всем, качнул !
            IELTS: 02.07.2010 (7.0 8.5 6.0 6.5); ACS: 15.11.2010 (261313 - Software Engineer)
            DIAC: 17.12.2010 (175 Skilled Independent); CO: 16.09.2011; Security Checks 10m15d
            GRANT: 11.01.2013 (2y25d)

Comment

Working...
            X