КАК писать письмо на спонсорство штата? Нужна помощь опытных

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/app...ma_Capacity.pd

форма для декларирования финансов на английском. Русский не могу прислать - он с печатью нотариуса и моей фамилией.
    Куть.

Comment

http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/app...a_Capacity.pdf

жмите сюды - там ошибка произошла при копировании.
      Куть.

Comment

Пришлите образцы писем для спонсорства у кого есть плиз ))
        Буду пробуждать вдохновение писателя, а то уже как 2 недели не может проснуться ))
        email: [email protected]

Comment

Block 1

I have looked through numerous web sites offering this position. For instance, www.careerone.com.au/ www.jobsearch.gov.au/ ww.seek.com.au/
          http://mycareer.com.au/ I have prepared the list of companies, which need Office Manager. There are such names as *****, ******, ******, *******, etc. There are also on-line versions of local newspapers in the Internet that posted advertisements for the available positions.- The Advertiser, The Independent Weekly, Hills and Valley Messenger, The Australian, The Islander. Besides, there are a lot of organizations and agencies that can help to speed up my job search, that can assess my credentials and point me in the right direction.
          I have analysed the share of employment for Office Manager in different industries, thus it turns out that the biggest share belongs to property and business services (16.9%), and then goes health and community services (15.9%). As for the state share of employment compared with all occupations in SA, the share of Office Manager is represented as 6.5% to 7.3%(ABS Labour Force Survey, Australia - average 2007). I have also investigated the earnings for this occupation in SA and learned that it varies from $400 up to $1000 per wk based on the 2006 census. All these figures show that Office Manager is required in practically all industry and organization with decent income, and that makes me believe that I will manage to find a job in SA.

Block 2
          There are several websites of Russians in Australia like www.australia.ru www.gday.ru with a lot of helpful info including employment as well as active forums on them and I quickly find my friends in Russian community in SA in Adelaide. I will ask Job Network, as I've found out there is a number of offices across Australia, all I need is to contact Centrelink or Career Information Centre. They provide job search training, employment, education and training assistance as well as assistance with finding affordable childcare.
          And I can get all necessary information and assistance in Russian Community Centre at Norwood, Migrant Resource Centres, Migrant Service Agencies and Family Assistance Offices.
          Besides I can always find new friends of different nationalities, I'm easy to adapt to any new culture and environment. I've been travelling for a while, getting involved into different cultures and traditions. I've been to the USA twice where I got a lot of new friends, to England where I studied and met new people from all over the world, to Thailand where I'm working and living now. I came all by myself to all these places and that was a challenge for me in the beginning, but now it's so easy.I'm confident that I can find new friends in SA, for instance, in educational centres, training courses, community where I'll live and so on. I’m sociable person and it’s easy for me to manage the situation: communication and following new culture are two main principles in my life.

Block 3
          I'm also considering the situation when I can apply for a job that is outside my nominated occupation. That can be some part-time job in food and service, restaurant and other industries (bartender, waitress, front desk clerk, lifeguard, baby-sitter, etc.). I’ve also found out that there is a great chance for me to expand my career opportunities by taking some special training courses that can help to develop additional skills and thus make me more suitable for the SA labour market. For example, if I get the Certificate in Financial Services, I'll be more competent in accounting, for instance, and that will help me to get some job in the related field more easily. These courses can be found in some Universities or educational centres in Adelaide such as TAEF SA, Trison Business College, South Australian Institute of Business and Technology and so on.

Block 4
          First reason why I choose SA it’s because there is no restricted territories to live and work for sponsored migrants, which broaden very much opportunities for employment. Second - weather is much cooler than for example in Northern Territory, which easy to adapt for me as Russian.
          Third – more affordable prices for houses compare to NSW for example.
          And…close to the ocean where I always dreamed to live by and besides that I found so many beautiful and interesting places in SA where I would love to be – Barossa and Clare Valleys, Fleurieu, Eyre and Yorker Peninsulas, Limestone Coast, Murraylands, Riverland, Kangaroo Island etc.,
          There is Russian community like in any part of Australia.

Текст чужой, не перекатывайте Писалось для Юж Ау, позиция - офис менеджер. Мне вообще было легче написать некоторые скетчи на русском, потом перевести на англ.
          Куть.

Comment

Ох ребята, если б у меня комп не сперли по дороге в Австралию, выложила бы письмо сюда
            Идея такая: Надо УБЕДИТь человека на том конце (читающего то есть), что вы НАМЕРЕНЫ ПРОЖИТь некое количество лет в данном штате.
            Я писала, что нам нравится климат (описала, что именно в местном климате нам подходит), писала, что рисеч по работе дал положительные ауткамс. Также писала, что в 1998 году я собиралась в Южную Австралию по студенческой визе, и, уже тогда выяснила необходимую информацию по данному штату (подкрепила фактами: название ВУЗа, факультет, данные о штате), и, когда мы на семейном совете приняли решение об иммиграции, небыло никаких сомнений какой из штатов выбрать.

1. То есть, сделайте рисеч по штату (гуглинг, плюсы и минусы).
            2. Напишите письмо в формате:
            а) Интродакшн
            б) Повествование (подкрепленное фактами из гугла и сика):
            - погода, природа, попугаи (мать их... ), экология;
            - уровень жизни;
            - развита индустрия (прилепить из списка процветающих бизнесов - применимое к вашей профессии);
            - положительные ауткамы по работе : "я апплаилась
            на 25 позиций с сика, а мне грят: будете у нас на Колыме, возьмем с руками и ногами";
            - люди (познакомились и пообщались по интернет - душечки просто).
            в) Конклюжн "blah blah blah.... возьмите меня в Канберру"

ЗЫ: Наличие детей в данном случае, будет плюсом, т.к. с детьми сайгаком по штатам обычно не скачут.

Comment

Ооооо! Спасибо всем отметившимся в этой теме - ОГРОМНОЕ!
              It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice =)

[IMG]http://www.wlal.ru/]

Comment

Сообщение от Nezabudka
                Я дополню немного, что написал Neverhudo. вот вопросы, задаваемые при онлайн-подаче в ЮА. Думаю, на них можно опираться, когда пишешь и в другие штаты.

Success in settling depends on how well you are prepared for migration and how well you research your employment options and opportunities in South Australia prior to migration.
                1.Have you researched the job market in South Australia in relation to your nominated occupation of?
                Please detail what sort of research you conducted and your understanding and own analysis of the employment prospects and opportunities that may exist for you in South Australia.
                2. You should also be aware that some occupations require specific licensing/registration and/or other legal requirements before you can work in that occupation in the State of South Australia. These requirements are additional to the positive Skills Assessment for migration purposes.
                Has the main applicant researched the licensing and registration requirements for their nominated occupation of ?
                What are the licencing and registration requirements for your nominated occupation- including what, if any, further training you will require?
                Do you believe that you will meet all of these requirements? Are you prepared to engage in a process to meet these requirements?
                3. What research have you undertaken of the job market in South Australia outside of your nominated occupation? Detail what sort of research you conducted and your understanding and own analysis of the other employment prospects and opportunities that may exist for you in South Australia.
                Are you investigating any self-employment or small business opportunities? If so, please provide details of the research you have undertaken regarding this. Please provide details of the research you have undertaken regarding this.
                4. Does the main applicant/or partner have any family members, friends or colleagues currently living in Australia? As you have answered that you do not have any family or friends here, how will you cope in a new country without a direct support network?
                5. Sponsorship is provided on the basis that you will live and work in South Australia when you are granted your visa. In your own words, please outline what you know about SA and why you wish to make it your home.
                6. - How did you find out about South Australia?
                Migration Fairs or expos
                Seminars or conferences
                Immigration SA (State government) website
                Commonwealth Immigration Department website
                Other websites
                Family/Friends
                Migration Agent
                Television Ads
                Print media
                Other
                Please Specify
                - What made you decide to choose South Australia as a migration destination?
                The whole State of SA is eligible for this visa
                Immigration SA’s sponsorship criteria and process
                Job Opportunities or Business Opportunities
                Recommendation from Family/Friends
                Support in SA from Family/Friends
                Migration Agent’s recommendation
                Education for children
                "On Arrival Services” that SA Government offers
                Previous Visit to SA
                Cost of living
                Lifestyle
                Climate
                Other
                Изучая сайт http://migration.sa.gov.au подобных вопросов не нашел, вообще не нашел информации, что надо писать какое-то письмо. Ткните носом, пожалуйста, кто уже в курсе.
                А я играю на гармошке...

Comment

Сообщение от Stasik
                  Изучая сайт http://migration.sa.gov.au подобных вопросов не нашел, вообще не нашел информации, что надо писать какое-то письмо. Ткните носом, пожалуйста, кто уже в курсе.
                  Эти вопросы возникают в аппликейшене при онлайн подаче на 475.
                  Превью аппликейшена можно посмотреть здесь:
                  http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/app...w/sectionA.php

Comment

спонсорство штата

Всем привет!давно не заходил на форум,последние сборы и дни в украине,улетаем 26го бритышами,летим в Си и через неделю поедем на своей машине в Аду(погостим недельку у моего друга).
                    и вот увидел актуальную тему,как напоминание о пройденном пути,у нас 495(регионалка,2х этапная с переходом на ПР с подачи он-шоре после 2х лет жизни в Аде)
                    Эта тема уже обсуждалась какое-то время назад,и в целом все снова перелапачивается,тема должна быть где-то на 10-13страничке,или где-то рядом.Называлась Про спонсорство штата,поделитесь отытом,итого страниц на 7 полезной инфы.
                    Для инфы--Vladka писал о моем случае,подаваться на спонсорство можно неограниченое кол-во раз,до Победы,и как говорил ранее --вы должны по-просту удовлетворить их требования ,а именно все пункты из списка приведенного выше.Свое письмо выставить не смогу,лежит на флапидиске а в ноуте для него ничего нет. Письмо обычное,на формате А4,1лист,шапка-куда-кому,тайтл--мой интресс в иммиграции в Австралию,в штат СА-ВА...формулировка и стиль написания действительно как на айелтс,просто раскройте тему по все поставленным вопросам от штата в который подаетесь.
                    удачных подач

Comment

Re: спонсорство штата

Сообщение от alexczech
                      Эта тема уже обсуждалась какое-то время назад,и в целом все снова перелапачивается,тема должна быть где-то на 10-13страничке,или где-то рядом.Называлась Про спонсорство штата,поделитесь отытом,итого страниц на 7 полезной инфы.
                      Что то не нашла этой странички. Кто-нибудь нашел? Подскажите. плз!!!

Comment

Сообщение от luruhu
                        Сообщение от alexczech
                        http://www.gday.ru/phorum/viewtopic....light=#1130309

Comment

Сообщение от тигр@
                          Сообщение от luruhu
                          Сообщение от alexczech
                          http://www.gday.ru/phorum/viewtopic....light=#1130309
                          спасибо огромное!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X