Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Partner visa - de facto - 1 year requirement

Hi all,

I am struggling to understand if its possible to bypass 1 year being together as a defacto rule if we obtained the certificate confirming our relationship.

The situation is as follows:
    we are living together for 7 month, have sufficient evidences (like correspondence registered under both names and a joint bank account) and on top of it we registered our relationship under Australian Act.
    So I am wondering if the above is sufficient to be successful for the partner visa application ?

if your situation is simple (meet, living together, no any complications like a health problems, being separated, etc..) and you apply offshore and having enough evidences (docs) to provide 7 months will be enough (until they start to works with your documents will be 12 months passed))) but if there are any of there complications are even exist you'd have much chances for success. As we are living together with my husband for 3 years and provided all documents but imi just refuge my visa!
    Visa 820. 801 applied 17.03.2015
    Granted 20.08.2018
    пой так как будто тебя никто не слышит! Танцуй так как будто тебя никто не видит! И если не знаешь что делать, сделай первый шаг!

Comment

if you have registered your defacto relationships so you can apply now. We've been living together for 8 months before my application (no joint bank account, all bills on my partner's name but registered defacto relationships) and I've been granted TR.

Comment

Сообщение от kori Посмотреть сообщение
        if you have registered your defacto relationships so you can apply now. We've been living together for 8 months before my application (no joint bank account, all bills on my partner's name but registered defacto relationships) and I've been granted TR.
        if no ANY complications then yes of course you have possibility to be granted without any joint account etc. Other question WHEN you been granted your TR? if that happened minimum 2 years ago then no any problems with grants))) as for now they refuse so much applications as they can picking up ANY reason!
        Granted 20.08.2018
        пой так как будто тебя никто не слышит! Танцуй так как будто тебя никто не видит! И если не знаешь что делать, сделай первый шаг!

Comment

Сообщение от allochk Посмотреть сообщение
          if no ANY complications then yes of course you have possibility to be granted without any joint account etc. Other question WHEN you been granted your TR? if that happened minimum 2 years ago then no any problems with grants))) as for now they refuse so much applications as they can picking up ANY reason!
          it was about 2,5 years ago and they did ask me for some additional evidence of living together for 1 year before my application. I just pointed out that I had already provided the certificate plus attached some new photos of our engagement.

Comment

Сообщение от kori Посмотреть сообщение
            it was about 2,5 years ago and they did ask me for some additional evidence of living together for 1 year before my application. I just pointed out that I had already provided the certificate plus attached some new photos of our engagement.
            yes! that's right! As one of the reason they refused my visa they noticed that we didn't show ALL evidence there about our day-to-day living))) though we showed money transfers from my husband's account. Also they accepted too much refugees here so for their own citizen's partners they probably has no room))))
            Granted 20.08.2018

Comment

а по рюсски нельзя?
              “Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.”
              ― Dorothy Parker

Comment

По-английски намного сексуальнее

Comment

Сообщение от Мышинда Посмотреть сообщение
                  По-английски намного сексуальнее
                  на каком спрашивают, на том и отвечаем -этика элементарная! А вообще-то каждый судит в меру своей распущенности
                  Granted 20.08.2018

Comment

Время поразвлечься что-ли настало?

Comment

Сообщение от Мышинда Посмотреть сообщение
                      Время поразвлечься что-ли настало?
                      вы о чем, мадам?? вам негде развлечься, что ли??
                      Granted 20.08.2018

Comment

мне просто интересно стало. человек более 2-х лет общался на форуме исключительно на русском.. и вдруг он страгглинг то андерстенд
                        “Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.”
                        ― Dorothy Parker

Comment

Сообщение от Queenfish Посмотреть сообщение
                          мне просто интересно стало. человек более 2-х лет общался на форуме исключительно на русском.. и вдруг он страгглинг то андерстенд
                          странно конечно! но может он в стрессе и неадекват?
                          Granted 20.08.2018

Comment

Working...
                          X