Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Конфьюзинг задание на Writing Task 1

Скажите как писать, если задание на Writing Task 1 следующее:
    "One of your friends is applying for a position in a foreign firm.
    Write a reference letter for him/her to the company he/she is applying for the application. "

Писать:" I am writing on behalf of my friend who wish to apply for the job of......"
    или просто писать письмо работодателю как будто это ты устраиваешься?
    Пожалуйста, может кто имел такого плана задание или же точно знает как писать, ответьте.
    Спасибо.
    big data doesn't lie, does it?

Re: Конфьюзинг задание на Writing Task 1

Сообщение от Volta
    Write a reference letter for him/her to the company he/she is applying for the application. "

Писать:" I am writing on behalf of my friend who wish to apply for the job of......"
    Пожалуйста, может кто имел такого плана задание или же точно знает как писать, ответьте.
    Спасибо.
    Нужно написать именно reference letter. Правда я в первый раз слышу чтобы такое задание на Ielts было...
    Есть пример простого референса - если что могу бросить
    www.GeorgievaArtStudio.etsy.com

Comment

Re: Конфьюзинг задание на Writing Task 1

Сообщение от Betta
      Сообщение от Volta

Спасибо.
      Нужно написать именно reference letter. Правда я в первый раз слышу чтобы такое задание на Ielts было...
      Есть пример простого референса - если что могу бросить
      То есть ты имеешь ввиду простое письмо-заявление на работу? Типа:
      "Dear Sir/Madam
      With reference to your advertisement in the 'Trud' of January 5th, I should like to apply for the position of accountant at Hamilton and Meyer.
      As you will see from my CV (enclosed), I recently received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting from the University of Pittsburgh......и тд. и тп."?

Comment

думаю речь идет про то, что тебе нужно написать рекомендательное письмо про своего друга т.е. описать его личные качества, положительные черты характера, его способности, skills and abilities.

Comment

Сообщение от romario
          думаю речь идет про то, что тебе нужно написать рекомендательное письмо про своего друга т.е. описать его личные качества, положительные черты характера, его способности, skills and abilities.
          Ясно. То есть я рекомендующее лицо. Ок, все возможно
          Спасибо за совет.

Comment

Может кому-нибудь будет интересно, пишу экспланейшен к этому заданию. Такого типа письма нет на сайте гдея.
            Называется он "character reference".

"There are five distinctions between an employment reference letter (from your boss) and a character reference letter (from your friend). Character reference letters are typically

Less formal
            More personalized
            Not focused on an economic relationship
            Subjective in what they cover
            More straightforward "

Writing Tips

Сharacter references have three sections.

Opening. Usually a paragraph of only a sentence or two, the opening explains who you are and how you know the subject.
            Body. The body is the majority of the letter. It can be several paragraphs. Here you make the case for your friend describing your experiences with him or her and giving examples of the subject's good qualities.

Closing. The last paragraph reinforces your belief in your friend or relative and contains your actual recommendation.

For example, your friend John has asked you to write a letter because he hopes it will help him land a sales position at the local hardware store. John is polite and out-going, and you feel he'd be great in sales. When closing your letter which is the better way to make your recommendation?

"I enthusiastically recommend John for any position where patience, courtesy and a winning manner are important"

А здесь пример такого письма:

"I am very pleased to write a character reference for James Norris.

James is my good friend. I have known James for seven years. During that time I have always been amazed at his level of enthusiasm. Two years ago we participated in planning and financing a school club trip to New York City. He not only raised enough money for his expenses but also helped finance me, along with four other club members.

Another example of James’ enthusiasm occurred last summer. James cuts the grass each week for the Johnson family. When they went on a two week vacation they asked James to cut the grass twice while they were gone. Even though they wouldn’t have known if he’d only cut it once, he cut it twice.

I would certainly recommend James for any task where enthusiasm, hard work and trustworthiness are valued.

Sincerely,

RaJames Lee"

Comment

Сообщение от romario
              Именно так.
              www.GeorgievaArtStudio.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
              X