No announcement yet.

Помогите оценить эссе!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

Наверное я поздновато) Но все же попробую к Вам обратиться) если есть умные люди, имеющие опыт в Writing General Ielts, то оцените, пожалуйста, мое эссе. тема весьма простая. Если можно, то с баллами. Действительно писала за 40 минут, 5 слов были в первоначальном варианте грамматически неверны, исправила при перепечатке. каюсь, исправила))) Заранее благодарна.

Topic: A gratuity, or ''tip'', is amount of money given to a waiter or server in a restaurant in addition to the cost of the bill. In some countries, tipping is customary. In other countries it is not.
    What is your opinion of the custom of tipping? What are positives and negatives? If you are in a foreign country where tipping is customary, do you believe you should tip, even if it is not customary in your home country?

MY ESSAY

Problems of service are very actual to modern restaurant’s sphere. Nowdays, more than 50% of employed people visit cafes and restaurants at least once a week. Actually, gratuity is a custom in several countries, for instance, in Russia, but it is absolutely forbidden in Japan or China. I believe that tradition of giving tip has an advantageous effect, and if I go abroad, I will leave tip to server depending on my attitude to provided food and service.

Factually, tendence of tipping has several advantageous and disadvantageous which should be discussed. Firstly, tip is indicator of visitor’s evaluation and satisfaction with the quality of dishes, restaurant’s conditions, and waiter’s attention and respect to them. On the other hand, gratuity is supposed to be a significant addition to waiter’s salary, and it is a great stimulus to be more attentive, patient and polite with customers. For instance, I always leave tip, which is approximately 10% of my cheque, when I visit my favourite restaurant Marshe. Obviously, I do it because I am fully satisfied with cuisine and quality of service in this perfect place.

Unfortunately, custom of tipping contains some negative moments too. Some servers suggest that they should be given by additional money, and it does not depend on the quality of work. However, most visitors consider that all payments have already been included in their bill, so they shouldn’t leave an additional pay. For example, this can be the cause of rather unpleasant moments between them.

In conclusion, tradition of gratuity has many benefits and deficits simultaneously. I strongly believe that I should give tip only when I am fully pleased with service and food, and I would have absolute right not to give a cent if I was disappointed. In contemporary world tipping is a reward and gratitude but not an obligation for clients, who are the most value and source of wealth to food industry.

Comment

зачем 8ми летние темы подымать если сверху есть - My essay, проверьте, покритикуйте! Спасибо!

и тема ессе не IELTS

смотреть cambridge tests и там выбирать темы для ессе
      IELTS A 2011 - 6/6/5.5/6.5
      IELTS GT 30.05.2015 - 9/8/6.5/7.5(6.5) appeal
      IELTS GT 26.09.2015 - 8.5/9/7.5/7
      PTE A. 29.10.2015 - L67/R81/W71/S69

Comment

Working...
      X