Письмо, покритикуйте и оцените пожалста

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Письмо, покритикуйте и оцените пожалста

Task: You have asked for accommodation to do a course in a country; your plan has changed and you would
    like to ask for new accommodation. Write the agency and explain your situation and ask for your new
    accommodation.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to you regarding changes in situation of my plans about taking a course in your country.

First of all I would like to say that I am really enjoyed about help of your agency with my accomodation
    in your country.

However, recently my plans about time of arrival has changed. It is connected with the health of my
    mother.

Furthermore, I need to take some additional time to finish my curent duties with my employer. It takes a
    two or three days more than I had expected.

Moreover, I have decided to change the college. New college is located in Oakland. And this is another
    serious reason of this letter.

As a result, I want to ask you to rearrange the time and place of my accomodation, if it is possible.
    New date of my arrival is 20th October 2009.

Thank you for attention to this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Sometimes (Mr)

overall: 156 words.

Оцените на сколько тянет сие письмо. Буду безмерно благодарен за любые полезные советы.
    авг 6,5/ 6,5 /5,5/ 5,0 - с подготовкой
    окт 6,5/ 5,5/ 6,0/ 5,0 - вообще без подготовки
    ноя 6.0/ 6.0/ 5.5/ 5.5 - аналогично 2

Re: Письмо, покритикуйте и оцените пожалста

оценивать не берусь, но советы попробую дать

Я конечно понимаю что сгенерировать идею за 20 мин и на 150 слов сложновато бывает, ..
    но на самом деле Вам идею на 150 слов и не надо... для этого напишите шаблонное начало и конец письма для каждого типа письма
    у меня шаблон в среднем занимал порядка 70 слов

Что сразу бросается в глаза:
    письмо перегружено linking words. (может это и не плохо
    Умение применять linking words лучше продемонстрировать в эссе,
    Почитав письмо внимательней, становится понятно почему- у Вас аж три идеи. Лучше выбрать одну идею и раскрыть ее подробнее. И самое главное попробуйте представить себя на месте получателя Вашего письма, какая бы Ваша была реакция если бы Вы получили такое письмо, после того как Вы arrange accommodation, тут выясняется что у парня проблемы с работой, мало того, он еще и колледж поменял.

письмо должно иметь следующею структуру

1ая. часть. Вступление. Коротко и ясно почему Вы пишите это письмо (максимум 2 предложения )
    2ая. часть. Подробнее раскрываете суть проблемы
    3ая. часть. Заключение - Что Вы хотите от чувака

т.е. в идеале три абзаца

Dear Sir/Madam - думаю писать так не стоит

А правильно писать Dear Sir or Madam,

здесь Вы можете почитать об этом

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=108598

I am writing to you regarding changes in situation of my plans

как то оно не естественно звучит.. даже по-русски
    думаю лучше было бы написать a change of my plans

about taking a course in your country.
    а за то что Вы использовали синоним do a course который написан в задании за это Вам плюс

As a result, I want to ask you to rearrange the time and place of my accommodation, if it is possible.

Звучит как бы не совсем polite
    лучше было бы написать I would appreciate it if you could rearrange....

Thank you for attention to this matter.

Думаю это не сильно здесь уместно...
    Вы просите чувака сделать rearrange the time and place of my accomodation
    Я бы написал.. заранее благодарен (Thank you in advance)

Comment

Респектище тебе котяра! Спасибо за комменты, буду трениться дальше.
      На сколько это творение тянет? Хотябы примерно.

Comment

Мне кажется минимум 6. Видно владение языком. Правда есть прегруженность связующими moreover, furthermore, however. Параграфы лучше обозначить четко.
        А current пишется с двумя r.
        Мы поедем, мы помчимся, на коалах утром ранним!

Comment

Алексей Викторович Спасибо за исправленный spelling. В попыхах пропустил "r"

И за оценку thanks! Надеюсь что на экзаме тоже мысль попрет и получится даже лучше чем сейчас

Comment

Re: Письмо, покритикуйте и оцените пожалста

Task: You have asked for accommodation to do a course in a country; your plan has changed and you would
            like to ask for new accommodation. Write the agency and explain your situation and ask for your new
            accommodation.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to you regarding changes in situation of my plans about taking a course in your country. OR I am writing to let you know about my change of plans regarding taking a course in your country.

First of all I would like to say that I am really enjoyed about help of your agency with my accomodation
            in your country. OR Firstly, thank you for your help with accommodation in your country.

However, recently my plans about time of arrival has changed. It is connected with the health of my
            mother. OR But I would like you to know that due to my Mother's ill health I will not be arriving as planned on ... (date).

Furthermore, I need to take some additional time to finish my curent duties with my employer. It takes a
            two or three days more than I had expected. OR Secondly, I will need more time to fininsh my current employment. It will take a couple of days longer than I expected.

Moreover, I have decided to change the college. New college is located in Oakland. And this is another
            serious reason of this letter. OR But most importantly, I have to notify you that I have decided to go to another college. The new college is in Oakland.

As a result, I want to ask you to rearrange the time and place of my accomodation, if it is possible.
            New date of my arrival is 20th October 2009. OR Therefore, could you please help me rearrange my accommodation to fit in with my new plans. I am now arriving on 20th October 2009.

Thank you for attention to this matter. OR I am very grateful for your help.
            Yours faithfully,

Sometimes (Mr)

overall: 156 words.
            Здесь небо ясно и яро, Здесь воздух чист и светел,
            Тобой здесь дышит сам ветер, Команданте Че Гевара
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSRVtlTwFs8

Comment

Working...
            X