No announcement yet.

Гадание по книге перемен или предсказания с китайских сайтов

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Присоединяюсь к просьбе. Интересуют темы Speacing на 9 октября. Кто в курсе поделитесь, пожалуйста.

Comment

• пишу здесь только потому, что не могу написать личное сообщение((( Все кто спрашивал у меня о темах на 30 октября - пока не знаю...Буду крайне признателен, если кто-нибудь подскажет

Comment

• ну вот и все:

This is Chris Green, the person who writes the website, “yasi-kouyu.com.cn”. Today, October 30, 2010, my website was taken off the internet. I have not yet made enquires why this happened but I think I know why. I got a hint two days ago that something might happen to the website when I got a phone call from someone in a government department but she spoke only Chinese and I didn’t understand everything she said.

Why Was the Website Taken off the Internet?
        Well, I don’t know for sure. Certainly, the IELTS organization would have been wanting to silence me for a long time. However, I think the main reason is that I started to become too politically outspoken. I wrote a page for the website about my belief that “catastrophic, man-made global warming” is a scientific fraud and recently I improved that page so that it became quite a powerful statement, and I put a link to that page on the front page of my website. On the other hand, it might just be a co-incidence that I became politically outspoken about global warming because I have had notes on that topic on the website for several months and it might have been the IELTS organization that has requested that my website be taken of the internet.
        I believe it was those who are interested in promoting this fraud who did some checking and found a way to silence me, but these people are probably mostly foreigners, not the Chinese government. (Or, the IELTS organization did the same thing. It doesn’t really matter who it was.) You see, to have a website in China, you need to have a registered company (although there might also be other ways to have a website – I need to check on this). My little company has been unregistered for a while but I was still able to register the website this year, until January 2011. So, those who want to silence me have found a legal way to get my website taken off the internet – technically, my website cannot be on the internet because my company is unregistered now, even though the website was given an extension until the next January.
        СЕЛј±ёїјwww.yasi-kouyu.com.cnНшХѕ±»№Ш±ХФ­ТтЈЁ¶АјТЦРУўОД¶ФХХЈ©_ЙъГьИзТ»гьЗеЛ®_°Щ¶ИїХјд

Comment

• Прощальный привет от Криса

Найдено и скачано с китайского файлообменника, перезалито:

http://rapidshare.com/files/42927527...ail_1_of_2.zip

Зеркало:

http://ifolder.ru/20140524

Comment

• знает кто нибудь что будет 20 ноября? пыталась разобраться в файлах приведенных выше по ссылке , так и не поняла как там смотреть что будет на определенную дату.
            Live in Melbourne, looking for a job: Data entry, receptionist. Junior/assistant accountant or any kind of job.

Comment

• Попалась в ноябре тема с сайта yasi-kouyu.com.cn, смотрел вопросы помеченные как september-december 2010
              Правда 1 часть была из одного билета, а 2 и 3 из другого
              IELTS Academic 8 8 7 7

Comment

• предсказание на завтра?
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChq...Ilj1AxNCRFOxKA

Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Comment

• Мне кажется список тем с китайского сайта - 100% способ сдать спикинг на 6 или 7. Достаточно составить и выучить по 3-4 предложения по NC, C, N темам. Это не так много, даже меньше, чем на экзамен в институте.

Comment

• где можно найти информацию, какие сейчас темы?

Comment

• Форумчане, помогите узнать темы на январь 2011, не могу разобраться с китайским сайтом самостоятельно!!!

Comment

• да, и еще на апрель, май, июнь

Comment

• WeareMak, о, спасибо! а то я уже расстроилась, что перестали обновлять!
                          Electronics Engineer
                          DIAC 22.02.11 Visa 175 Cat 3(4)
                          CO 19.10.11 GRANT 09.01.12

Comment

• WeareMak,
                            nice

Comment

• Сообщение от WeareMak
                              ielts-yasi.englishlab.net
                              - новый домен сайта австралийского преподавателя, работающего в Китае.
                              Все прочие существующие копии сайта в сети не обновляются.
                              Прежде всего рекомендую данный ресурс как источник для подготовки к спикингу. Помощь неоценимая! Лично мне удалось поднять Speaking с 5.0 до 7.0 баллов!
                              За какое время подготовились с 5 до 7 ?
                              May the bridges l burn light the way.

Comment

• Сообщение от Lass Посмотреть сообщение
                                WeareMak, о, спасибо! а то я уже расстроилась, что перестали обновлять!
                                только 15 января темы были нифига не из предсказаний, но готовиться по ним можно

Comment

Working...
                                X