Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

Хамло, в игнор.

Comment

Очень рекомендую EnglishLab.Net. Занятия по скайп, цены не дороже индивидуального репетитора вживую. За 2 месяца уважаемая Анастасия прокачала мой writing до 8. За что я ей безмерно бюлагодарен!
      Lodged 03/09/2010
      Granted 19/10/2011

Comment

Сообщение от bmy Посмотреть сообщение
        Очень рекомендую EnglishLab.Net. Занятия по скайп, цены не дороже индивидуального репетитора вживую. За 2 месяца уважаемая Анастасия прокачала мой writing до 8. За что я ей безмерно бюлагодарен!
        за два месяца прокачала с какого уровня? с 7.5 или с нуля?
        блог - wmicle.blogspot.com
        Защита Филидора бесполезна, когда на шахматной доске можно сыграть в Чапаева

Comment

micle, где то с 5-5.5
          Lodged 03/09/2010
          Granted 19/10/2011

Comment

Здравствуйте))) У меня проблемка ...с письменным английским...вот пытаюсь ее решать) уделите работке пару минут))))И проблема "русицизма" тоже есть, как с этим можно справиться?
            "A bad penny always comes back"
            I've had such experience thousand of times, that's why I begin to believe in justice in this world. We are only people and everybody makes mistakes. Sometimes our actions, feelings to some people are not positive. Their behaviour becomes the reflection of our attitude to them. I don't want to say that I did harm to somebody earlier but our life consists of different moments. Sometimes we don't want to think of them, though it has happened already. I remember one story when I deceived a person, who was very kind to me, but I betrayed her confidence. It's ironic, but after some time I was deceived by my best friend. The fraud was very cruel. But in a while the idea had come to my mind that the guilty was mine. I know one proverb: "Experience is the best knowlidge". I am sure it's for this case. After this bad experience in my life I deceived to change many things in my behaviour completely.
            Without any doubt, everybody has it's own opinion. "So many men so many minds" and somebody won't agree with this proverb. But I completely agree, that "bad penny always comes back".
            Thank you for your attention.)))

Comment

Working...
            X