• Резюме на поругание (IT)

Буду очень признателен за пинание ногами

http://www.mytempdir.com/512662
    Национальная морийская игра "Замочи Гендальфа"

Re: Резюме на поругание (IT)

Сообщение от BARLOG

Если попробовать перейти по первой же ссылке - www.sitespector.com , то получаем - http://server153.serverquality.com/suspended.page/

И там же есть такие слова (в резюме т.е.) - "Currently I take part in testing of the system’s release version and development of testing methods. My personal tasks also are project evaluation, management of project’s further development, and new system’s modules design. I am testing the application with the help of the “Rational Robot” automatic testing tool" - а вроде работал до 12/2005
    42 (c) D.A.

Comment

Сообщение от dennisV
      Сообщение от BARLOG

Если попробовать перейти по первой же ссылке - www.sitespector.com , то получаем - http://server153.serverquality.com/suspended.page/

И там же есть такие слова (в резюме т.е.) - "Currently I take part in testing of the system’s release version and development of testing methods. My personal tasks also are project evaluation, management of project’s further development, and new system’s modules design. I am testing the application with the help of the “Rational Robot” automatic testing tool" - а вроде работал до 12/2005
      Ага лежит сайт. Спасибо - не заметил что надо в прошедшем времени написать.

Comment

Сообщение от BARLOG
        Ага лежит сайт. Спасибо - не заметил что надо в прошедшем времени написать.
        Да не за что - там надо все вычитывать, потому что со временами есть еще места. Или вот такая фраза: "Interpersonal skills to evoke commitment from the client" - вроде почти понятно о чем речь, но не очень Business analyst ведь должОн хорошо писАть репорты там всякие... Поэтому имхо, резюме в данном случае будет определенным показателем этого умения, и внимательности тоже (просил пинать?)
        42 (c) D.A.

Comment

Сообщение от BARLOG

BARLOG UDUNOVAustralian visa 136 class BN holderWill be available after May, 7 XXX Yyyyyy RdZzzzzzz, NSW XXXXAustralia(+7)(XXXX)[email protected]

CAREER OBJECTIVE

BUSINESS ANALYST - where my eight years of experience in designing effective software business solutions and my excellent skills of evaluating stakeholders and customers business needs will be put to use to improve productivity and increase efficiency and profits.

- Does not make any sense to me. If you are a business analyst your career objective probably should look like: “ I would like to apply my eight-year experience in business analysis to a consultancy firm that would benefit from my analytical and communication skills as well as my ability to develop functional and programming specification that could be used by the business software developers”.

SUMMARY OF SKILLS

§ [Expert in evaluating] Ability to analyse customer’s business needs.
          § [Great] Hands-on experience in designing customised [high quality] business solutions.
          § [Expert in the area of] Experience in management [managing] of the software development projects.
          § [Highly skilled in using] Working knowledge of methodologies for managing the software development processes such as RUP (Rational Unified Process) and MSF (Microsoft Solutions Framework).
          § Excellent knowledge of UML modelling language.
          § Excellent knowledge of object-oriented [design] – (Does not sound right to me!).
          § Ability to understand stakeholder's business interests and translate them to [Experienced at representing stakeholders’ interests to] technical architects, programmers, and other team members.
          § [Excellent knowledge and experience in such fields as analysis and definition] Ability to analyse [of] systems’ requirements, [writing] develop functional specifications [for computer systems], and based on the input from the technical architects – detailed Programming Specification. [withafter translation of formalised solutions provided by systems designers into detailed program specifications].

§ Project management skills including working knowledge of the following software tools: [Highly skilled in the use of project management tools, modelling and testing tools (] PVC Version Manager, PVCS Tracker, Rational Rose, MS Visio, Sparx Enterprise Architect, Sybase Power Designer [)]
          § Working knowledge and extensive expertise [Highly skilled] in database design (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL);
          § Excellent skills in graphical user interface (GUI) design.
          § Good knowledge of programming languages such as Java, MS FoxPro.
          § Extensive [Excellent knowledge and experience] expertise in [ of] writing reports, manuals and other technical documentation.

The rest of the CV requires re-writing. Are you a business analyst or a project manager?

Comment

Сообщение от Physic
            The rest of the CV requires re-writing. Are you a business analyst or a project manager?
            Приходится совмещать в основном, но больше я конечно BA. Считаешь нужно все связанное с PM убрать из CV ?

Comment

Сообщение от BARLOG
              Сообщение от Physic
              Приходится совмещать в основном, но больше я конечно BA. Считаешь нужно все связанное с PM убрать из CV ?
              Not necessarily.
              But if your PM skills are the latest records in the employment history than it sets an employer’s mind that this is your goal, your direction to grow and your career path.
              Make it lighter.
              If you are a BA than it’s a good start, it’s a god position to be in. It’s just a way to get into a real job. You need to put a little bit more info about your achievements as a BS, about your capability to perform a financial analysis (use English key words) and an outcome that your potential client could have.

Comment

Working...
              X