• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Куды бы вы вложили деньги?

Сообщение от SashkaE
    Well, where do I begin ?

Without boring everyone with details :

- company's partner Pentax is in a process of full-scale production of its leading products - this by itself should at least triple a shareprice IMHO
    - other products are in a very advanced stage of clinical trials and company is in a process of parnership negotiations with number of parties
    - according to Bioshares magazine company is a standout as potential takeover target
    Да, ты прав - SCG issue 27

Speculative buy below 60c. Сейчас 50с - то есть buy range.

Я тоже подумываю прикупить каких-нибудь спекулятивных стоков, почему ты думаешь что этот самый лучший?

Comment

Сообщение от alexei75
      Сообщение от SashkaE
      Well, where do I begin ?

Without boring everyone with details :

- company's partner Pentax is in a process of full-scale production of its leading products - this by itself should at least triple a shareprice IMHO
      - other products are in a very advanced stage of clinical trials and company is in a process of parnership negotiations with number of parties
      - according to Bioshares magazine company is a standout as potential takeover target
      Да, ты прав - SCG issue 27

Speculative buy below 60c. Сейчас 50с - то есть buy range.

Я тоже подумываю прикупить каких-нибудь спекулятивных стоков, почему ты думаешь что этот самый лучший? Из тех что дядька предлагает ни один еще вроде как не поднялся за последний год сколько-нибудь существенно из спекулятивных.

I treat my share investments as a business (even though it's not my main income) - and the golden rule is "noone will work in your business harder then you" .

So, while I listen to other's opinions, nothing beat your own hard work. Why I think this one is the best ? See my reasons above - unrivaled technology and unlimited potential - has all the qualities of another Cochlear in the making...
      All things are difficult before they are easy!!

Comment

Сообщение от alexei75
        Из тех что дядька предлагает ни один еще вроде как не поднялся за последний год сколько-нибудь существенно из спекулятивных.

Btw, Optiscan rose around 60% in last 6 month - I'll take that kind of return any day

Comment

Сообщение от SashkaE
          Сообщение от Witt

I think he bought their shares and now conducts some light version of a stock spam, advertising it.

P.S. the item in bold means that if he PM-d you some insider info, you cannot trade in it either

Witt, for your benefit and anyone else who has any doubts :

DOH !!! Of course I own shares in this company !! And a very happy holder at that !!

It would be quite immoral of me to recommend it without owning it myself (put your money where your mouth is, as they say)

Сообщение от Witt
          P.S. the item in bold means that if he PM-d you some insider info, you cannot trade in it either

No, I do not have any inside information, no need - lots of disclosed info about this company's potential is not factored into its current price.

Watch this space....
          I kinda believe in a limited version of efficient markets hypothesis, according to which at this stage all the potential is already factored in and the rest is up to the chance.
          В числе человеческих пороков одним из самых главных он считает трусость

Comment

Сообщение от Witt
            I kinda believe in a limited version of efficient markets hypothesis, according to which at this stage all the potential is already factored in and the rest is up to the chance.
            Absolutely!

SashkaE, Don't get me wrong. I've got nothing against highly speculative risky shares as a small part of a balanced portfolio. I buy risky shares myself. But then again, I know what it is like to be waiting for years to see a company re-listed and get back a couple of tenths of a cent in a dollar to finally realise the loss for ATO.

Comment

Сообщение от antonm
              But then again, I know what it is like to be waiting for years to see a company re-listed and get back a couple of tenths of a cent in a dollar to finally realise the loss for ATO.

Anton,

Anyone who's been playing with shares for reasonable amount of time has been in this situation.

Please understand that failure is part of success - you will not be able to move on until you grasp this concept and accept it as given.

Happy investing

Comment

Мне, как начинающему на рынке акций, было бы очень интересно узнать мнение более опытных по-поводу компании Arasor... что думаете?
                42 (c) D.A.

Comment

Сообщение от dennisV
                  Мне, как начинающему на рынке акций, было бы очень интересно узнать мнение более опытных по-поводу компании Arasor... что думаете?

Arasor - компания на австрлийском рынке ? что то не могу найти....

Comment

Сообщение от SashkaE
                    Сообщение от dennisV

Arasor - компания на австрлийском рынке ? что то не могу найти....
                    да, у них код ARR, но по-моему пока нельзя купить. Они (вместе с американцами) держат патент на лазерные телевизоры.
                    42 (c) D.A.

Comment

Сообщение от dennisV
                      да, у них код ARR, но по-моему пока нельзя купить. Они (вместе с американцами) держат патент на лазерные телевизоры.

нашел - есть такое мнение нащет новых акций (с которым я кстати согласен) - если их легко купить то они того не стоят..

Comment

Сообщение от SashkaE
                        Сообщение от dennisV

нашел - есть такое мнение нащет новых акций (с которым я кстати согласен) - если их легко купить то они того не стоят..
                        да, но а как же новые, перспективные, технологии? ведь это вытеснит плазму - а это серьезная заявка на хороший рост стоимости акций, разве нет?
                        42 (c) D.A.

Comment

Сообщение от Advokat
                          Если бы у вас было 200К,куда бы вы их выгодно вложили?
                          apartment in moscow mate.

Comment

Про Arasor International читать тут.
                            http://www.smh.com.au/news/home-thea...246198806.html

Comment

Сообщение от Qazan
                              Сообщение от Advokat
                              Если бы у вас было 200К,куда бы вы их выгодно вложили?
                              apartment in moscow mate.
                              To late, mate.

Comment

Сообщение от SashkaE
                                Сообщение от dennisV

are you a licensed financial adviser?
                                В числе человеческих пороков одним из самых главных он считает трусость

Comment

Working...
                                X