• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• в помощь ищущим любую работу

Dalby company ready to pay $100,000 for labourers | Courier Mail
    I have two degrees, a husband and a Burberry coat

Я там работал в 2004. Ничего городок.
    Посмотрел рекламу, проникся и перешел на "Жиллет". С первого же бритья перестал пить, курить, ширяться, ругаться матом и бить жену.

Comment

Comments on this story

Ron Wall Posted at 12:18 PM April 20, 2011

Non mine worker of Townsville Posted at 10:09 AM Today Relationships strain because of lack of income before they do with a partner working away from home. I work FIFO and provide my wife & kids a steady income bigger than the average household. This allows my wife to give my kids full time care, no day care for them, and less chance of being abused, neglected. My wife has an interest in study, and holds a degree.. she is content with our livestyle, we have regular holidays, and cars which are better than average, we live in a upper market suburb, and manage to take our kids to private school for their high school education. We don't receive any government assistance so we give more in tax to the welfare of others than most low to medium income persons do. Material things aside, we both spend quality time with our kids, we make a point of going to their school sports/theatre etc, a lot of 9 to 5 working parents can't achieve this type of quality time with their kids because they work long hours. As for the mine stop working, sometime it happens but mining professionals simply shift their skills to the next mining job, there is a shortage of mining professionals in this country.

Barton Welford of Wooloowin Posted at 12:06 PM April 20, 2011

Andrew of Brisbane 9:00 AM Today & Non mine worker of Townsville 10:09 AM Your both wrong guys, most drill operations work 14/14 now anyway so strait away the figures change.. then you state the rate of accom is eating away as expenses, not the case again, all accom is supplied by employer as is cost of lodgings meals etc. Only expense you may have is entertainment, yes many of us go to the pub of a Fri/Sat night. We do 14 days straight, it isn't full on labour for 12 hours a day, but you're rostered on for this time. The Surat Basin isn't a desert either, it is very pleasant in places, and the temperature isn't much hotter than the SE cnr. We do FIFO rosters, so most of us live in Brisbane or the Gold/Sunshine coast, after being flown home, we have a whole week for rest and relaxation, some even go away with family oseas in the week, cause the money allows us.. we claim zone allowance even though we rest in Brisbane, less tax again. Many of the guys have investment properties, cause a bigger income will allow you to do this & they then get more income from negative gearing returning much of the tax we pay. No need for 2nd job to eat up your spare time, & salary paid fortnightly

PaxUs of Brisbane Posted at 12:00 PM April 20, 2011

Plenty of people would love this job, however as the article mentions twice, they want 'the right people'. The 'right people' will turn out to be visa workers. This isn't a career. Boom and Bust. Ghost towns. Ring any bells? Also as pointed out in other comments, not much good earning $100,000 a year and having to pay out 60k on rent. That doesn't exactly make it such an outstanding job. 14 day shifts in the middle of nowhere, for $40,000 a year?

Comment

Working...
      X