Народ нужна помошь в описании краткого опята по геодезии и стройке

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Народ нужна помошь в описании краткого опята по геодезии и стройке

Пришло письмо следующего содержания "I have been given your RESUME from seek and I am interested in your experience with concrete and formwork structures. Can you please advise if you have undertaken such work."
    Я никогда особо не составлял описание работы которую выполнял плюс в нашей стране это особо никогда и не требуется.
    Не могли бы вы дать советы о чем вообще нужно писать? Нужно ли детально описывать каждый строительный объект или нужно просто их перечислить.

немного потугодумив смог выдавить из себя два абзаца
    I have received your letter today and I really appreciate that you had been interested in me. Answering on your question I want to say that I was participated in a few big construction projects.
    The first object was «Krekshino Logistics Park». My work consisted on establishing points of general and minor exes. The points of general exes were used to locate warehouse in a construction area. The points of axes were necessary to assembly formwork of columns and walls. If structures of formwork were too difficult and it was not enough to work using minor axes, I had to establish each point of construction.
    My second object, where I participated, was The Industrial Production Complex "Steelinvest - Tula». It was the biggest construction project I have ever seen. There were a lot of assembly shops with production lines in that plant. The all production lines were joined in one manufacture. The general obligation of mine was making of settled system of benchmarks. These benchmarks were used for next necessary work by me and my colleges. My major difficulties in this object were too strict rules of accuracy.

Буду благодарен за критику и советы.
    Заранее спасибо
    12.10.2013 Listening 5.5 Reading 5.5 Writing[B] 6.5 Speaking 7.0 Overall 6
    14.12.2013 Listening 6.0 Reading 5.5 Writing 7.5 Speaking 7.5 Overall 6.5
    15.01.2014 Listening 7.5 Reading 6.0 Writing 6.5 Speaking 6.5 Overall 6.5

Вт само резюме
    Attached Files
    12.10.2013 Listening 5.5 Reading 5.5 Writing[B] 6.5 Speaking 7.0 Overall 6
    14.12.2013 Listening 6.0 Reading 5.5 Writing 7.5 Speaking 7.5 Overall 6.5
    15.01.2014 Listening 7.5 Reading 6.0 Writing 6.5 Speaking 6.5 Overall 6.5

Comment

продави свой текст через грамматическую правилку в Ворде

и вообще где ты находишься? в москве? непонятно
      Как ты думаешь, Суварья, получит ли Арахарна от меня то, чего он добивается ?

Comment

Working...
      X