Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed with a young quad man(36) at his home in Crows Nest

Всем привет,

Моя знакомая попросила опубликовать объявление о работе. По всем вопросам просьба звонить по указанному ниже телефону (она говорит по-русски).

Help needed with a young quad man(36) at his home in Crows Nest , Sydney

I’m looking for a person able to commit for this work for long period of time (at least 6 months) to help me with my beautiful son
    who is a quadriplegic / cerebral palsy via a tragic accident a life time ago, when he was 5 and now he is 36.

The work entails early morning help with the getting up routine including exercise , shower, toilet, help with intake of food and drive Michael to his daily program. The main hours are from 6am to 10 am. In a fortnight there is at least 50-60hours of work. Also there can be many extra hours in the evening but it’s not essential.

The gender of the helper is not limited as well as the age , but having in mind it’s a very dynamic work , the person must be prepared to be that way inclined as well as an early riser.

The job is for 14days straight in a month with some other times with different schedule for example Michael can be with me for 3 weeks and then 3 weeks with his father or sometimes 1 week on/off, so we need flexibility there. But most of the times it is 2 weeks on/off.

The person must have a police check, to be able to drive. It can be a Russian speaking person.

There is a possibility for a person to live in with us all the time and this can be negotiated with a suitable candidate.

For more details please call Lara on 0411 203 193

Если идти через официальные каналы пэй рэйт - 30 -35 баков в час.

Comment

Working...
    X