Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Омазону нужны молодые горячие сетевые инженегры в Сиднее или Сиэттле

Мож кому надо:

"My name is Sean McBride and I am a Technical Recruiter with Amazon Web Services.

I’m looking for World Class, experienced Network Engineers to join our development teams in Seattle, Washington AND Sydney, Australia.

We will be holding an invitation only hiring event in SYDNEY April 13th and 14th AND MELBOURNE April 16th and 17th and I would very much like to consider you for attendance (you would only need to attend one of the days based on your availability). We can also help arrange your travel to the event, if needed.

Please note all of the positions will require relocation to either Sydney or Seattle, WA USA. (relocation assistance will be provided).

If you are interested please respond with:

1) include your resume

2) your phone number and email. You will be contacted shortly, if interested, to schedule an initial phone interview and go over the details of the teams coming to the event.

3) your availability to have a 1 hour conversation with a member of our team between 6:00AM - 11AM AEDT. If this time-frame does not work, please give me some options and we will do our best to schedule around your availability."

Если интересно - черкните в личку, пришлю контакты мистера Шона.

В Амазон также можно подаваться просто через их вебсайт. Они это горячо приветствуют. Там у них куча вакансий всяких инженеров сейчас. Требования достаточно высокие.

Comment

Working...
    X