Online учеба.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

Сообщение от студент Посмотреть сообщение
    Аджайл это ж прождетк манаджмент. Нафиг это рядовому разрабу надо.
    Я про то и говорю - разработчику не надо, надо всем остальным держать его за $опу по поводу любого действия. Для манагера это хорошо.
    Особенно хорошо устраиваются скрум-мастеры: я не я и $опа не моя: он типа дирижер проекта (фасилитатор), но не менеджер.

Из полезных вещей аджайла - ежедневные митинги, группы смешанные, стоят все - от бизнес-представителей (спонсоров), до тестеров/UAT. В случае затыков можно задать вопрос сообществу, тут же найдут, кто по нему эксперт в проекте.
    С другой стороны, такие митинги могут обходиться и без аджайла (они начинают возникать спонтанно и при waterfall, когда проявляется жареный петух на тему дедлайна).
    Last edited by Safelight; 29.04.2017, 14:13.
    One day you're a hero next day you're a clown.

Comment

Agile is hugely overrated. По моему собственному опыту.

Вот эпический тред (наподобие "а стоит ли ехать?")

https://michaelochurch.wordpress.com...-are-terrible/

Comment

Смегрант, я до Австралии вообще не слышал ни про какой Аджайл, Скрум и Вотерфол. Когда кодил базы и функционал на прошлой работе, сам собой получался Scrum, я этого не знал, дошел своими мозгами, ибо это было логично и ризанбл. Короче, два дня пейсал сочинение на про Scrum, Agile и Waterfall, вот что мне написали в фидбаке:

Hi Smegrant,

You have demonstrated understanding of difference between 3 software development methodologies. Their strength and weaknesses. Your recommendation looks good as a SCRUM implementation. However, you did not present your recommendation as a proposal will sign-off/approval by the business as required in task 2.

Regards, ER
        Последнее я не понял, видимо это далеко от советского менталитета.

Comment

Смегрант, то-то я не догоняю:

C_Sharp_Programming_Project_Scenario_CIV_v2
          Skillage I.T. C# Programming Scenario
          Skillage I.T. is a IT Service support company providing services to customers in many different areas.
          For example, customers can have access to services such as…
          a) Online backup – Skillage I.T. provides server space and connection so businesses may backup
          their important data off site.

b) Online payment processing – Skillage I.T. provides EFT services, processing payments and
          managing communications with payment providers and the banks.
          c) Online shopping – Skillage I.T. provides a simple shopping service where customers can list
          their items for sale on our web portal and their customers can browse and purchase utilising
          our infrastructure.
          d) Web site design and hosting – Skillage I.T. offers customers a complete package of website
          design, development, testing and hosting on our servers. We conduct a design meeting with
          a customer and build a website to their specifications.
          You are an application developer within Skillage I.T. A customer would like an application created by
          Skillage I.T.
          A Product Analyst has had a project scoping meeting with the customer and has created a document
          detailing the requirements of the application. This is located in the supporting documents directory.
          Based on the information contained in this document, you are charged with coding an application to
          be presented to the customer for approval.
          This project has 6 distinct requirements. These are:
          1. You are to develop this application using C# in the .NET framework utilising the Visual Studio
          Integrated Development Environment.
          a. VSCommunity2013 is free and can be downloaded from
          http://www.visualstudio.com/download...sual-studio-vs
          2. Your code must include commenting to explain function and reasoning for each code block.
          3. The filestream class must be utilised.
          4. The array or list(T) class must be utilised.
          5. The user must be able to select an order to view the data from the file: sorted by “Item
          Code”, “Current Count” or “On Order”.
          6. A document must be provided detailing the debugging processes and steps taken in
          development of this application.
          You are free to include any other creative or design decisions ensuring to document and explain
          them fully.
          Last edited by .......; 17.05.2017, 08:41.

Comment

Working...
          X