SIR processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• SIR processing

Очень волнует вопрос сколько примерно времени займёт процесс по SIR с момента отправления документов в DIMIA до получения визы? И сколько дадут времени на въезд? Спасибо.
    There are a lot of clever people on this forum... I just wish I was one of them!

Re: SIR processing

Сообщение от zhuchka
    Очень волнует вопрос сколько примерно времени займёт процесс по SIR с момента отправления документов в DIMIA до получения визы? И сколько дадут времени на въезд? Спасибо.
    здесь ребята упоминают срок около года, а сколько времени на вьезд дают - не знаю, самой интересно...
    "I hope you don't mind
    That I put down in words
    How wonderful life is, now that you're in the world"

Comment

Сообщение от cheburashka
      здесь ребята упоминают срок около года
      Откуда данные такие, ее же ввели менее 3 месяцев назад?
      Sandals with socks? - The answer is in the statement. Read it again. And again. Understand now?

Comment

Сообщение от Kashmir
        Сообщение от cheburashka
        здесь ребята упоминают срок около года
        Данные получены с этого форума - прочитав рассказы тех, кто визу получил по категории Skilled Independent...
        "I hope you don't mind
        That I put down in words

Comment

Сообщение от Kashmir
          И правда - откуда?
          Смотрим первоисточник и видим:
          Сообщение от www.immi.gov.au
          Skilled–Independent Regional (Provisional) Visas
          This information is about applying for the Skilled–Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR) visa introduced on 1 July 2004.
          Другое дело, что намерения о введении SIR-визы были анонсированы одновременно с повышением баллов на Skilled–Independent визы, которое имело место быть 13 апреля...
          Вот народ и путается...
          Гага - северная птица..

Comment

Сообщение от Караванщик Али
            Сообщение от Kashmir
            И правда - откуда?
            Смотрим первоисточник и видим:
            Сообщение от www.immi.gov.au
            Skilled–Independent Regional (Provisional) Visas
            This information is about applying for the Skilled–Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR) visa introduced on 1 July 2004.
            Другое дело, что намерения о введении SIR-визы были анонсированы одновременно с повышением баллов на Skilled–Independent визы, которое имело место быть 13 апреля...
            Вот народ и путается...
            я говорила о Skilled- Independent в общем, если какие вариации по Regional срокам я не знаю...изменяюсь, если запутала
            "I hope you don't mind
            That I put down in words

Comment

я пробовал свои шансы в АУ у одного агента из этой чудесной страны. И вот что он мне ответил :

Dear Alexandr,

Thank you for the information provided.

Our registered migration agent has assessed the information you provided. We find that you are likely to be eligible for migration to Australia under the skilled independent regional (SIR) migration stream.

The whole procedure of your application for immigration would take approximately 10 months. This does not include the skill assessment period which may take approximately 6 weeks. This category has just been introduced on 1st July 2004 by the immigration department. It is a temporary visa wherein the applicants will be expected to live and work in a regional or low population growth area in Australia for 2 years before being eligible to apply for permanent residency in the normal metropolitan areas of Australia.

Please be aware that we only represent applicants whose background is strong enough for the Australian immigration program. We do not accept applications which seem unlikely of success.

Our services include assisting you in the preparation of documents, arranging of skill assessment by the relevant authority in Australia, lodging the application package, and communicating with the relevant Australian Immigration Office during the processing of your application.

Our services fee is A$3800 payable in 3 installments.

так что сами люди из АУ написали что по SIR визе можно гдето за год уехать. Но вопрос в другом - стоит ли ехать по SIR ?

Comment

Working...
              X