X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

Сообщение от yus
    Сообщение от sim_mur
    Сообщение от yus
    Shortness of my first question is due to the typing problem in Russian, since I can't install it on my computer at work. So I used Russian emulator - it was not very convenient.

Yes, Anna responds quickly.
    By the way she said that may case in embassy for 2C for almost 2 months. Does anyone know what 2C is?
    Have your medicine been already requested?
    No, that's the problem. 14 months over since application and I received the email that it is on 2C for 3 monhts.
    IMHO, the only thing embassy could do - checking your places of job - i.e. companies, their status, your positions etc.

Maybe, you should contact DIMIA oficer in the AU embassy in Washington directly. But it's only a theory, not a fact...
    Volentem ducunt fata, nolentem trahunt

Comment

The problem is that the embassy is in Israel. I am writing them an email now.

Comment

Сообщение от yus
        Does anyone know what 2C is?
        Похоже на пунктик из PAM или Regulations который они должны удовлетворить... Можно более полную выдержку из емыла увидеть?
        Если у вас что-то сломалось, то мы вам что-нибудь отремонтируем!

Comment

Сообщение от yus
          The problem is that the embassy is in Israel. I am writing them an email now.
          As I know, due to the great amount of bogus documents from Israel all the cases are checked very carefully in order to prevent 'false' applicants...

Maybe that's the main reason of such a long pre-medicine period...

Comment

Сообщение от Mega
            Сообщение от yus
            Does anyone know what 2C is?
            Похоже на пунктик из PAM или Regulations который они должны удовлетворить... Можно более полную выдержку из емыла увидеть?
            She wrote to another person in ASPC: "file has been in Tel Aviv for 2C since 30/10/03"

Сообщение от sim_mur
            As I know, due to the great amount of bogus documents from Israel all the cases are checked very carefully in order to prevent 'false' applicants...
            I don't think that an amount of bogus information from Israel is higher then from other countries, Russia or Ukraine for example, but I can be wrong. Do you have any specific information?

Comment

Сообщение от yus
              Сообщение от sim_mur
              I don't think that an amount of bogus information from Israel is higher then from other countries, Russia or Ukraine for example, but I can be wrong. Do you have any specific information?
              Имеются в виду недавние повальные проверки израильтян, которые были объяснены именно этим. Мне кажется, это не оно, так как в посольство тебя не вызвали.
              When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun.

Comment

Сообщение от "Галилеянин
                Имеются в виду недавние повальные проверки израильтян, которые были объяснены именно этим. Мне кажется, это не оно, так как в посольство тебя не вызвали.
                Yes they did I had an interview in Israel last November. I think they just lost the file afterwards or it is on its way to ASPC(for 2 months).

Comment

Сообщение от yus
                  Сообщение от "Галилеянин
                  Yes they did I had an interview in Israel last November. I think they just lost the file afterwards or it is on its way to ASPC(for 2 months).
                  So you have the only way - to crash their pumpkin heads

Comment

Сообщение от yus
                    Сообщение от Галилеянин
                    Вообще, по суровому молчанию тех, кого проверяли на вшивость, кажется, что результатов никаких не было. Может, тебе в этом направлении копать? PrettyColo уже в Мельбурне, может у нее стоит спросить.
                    When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun.

Comment

We also had passed so called interview in Australian embassy in Tel Aviv.
                      We have not had any answer yet , but in emabassy they promised to send our documents back to Adelaide in two weeks. Yus, did you recieve the same promise during your visit in embassy ?

Comment

Сообщение от IrIv
                        We also had passed so called interview in Australian embassy in Tel Aviv.
                        We have not had any answer yet , but in emabassy they promised to send our documents back to Adelaide in two weeks. Yus, did you recieve the same promise during your visit in embassy ?
                        Yes they promissed 2-3 weeks

Comment

O.K . I think all documents from Israel are now here in Tel Aviv. They did not send them to Adellaide.
                          But firstly you have promise from "Abdulla" ( unfortunately i dont remember the exact name of the manager of immigration department in Australian embassy in Tel Aviv ) that all documents will be send to AU and it will be answer in 3 weeks.
                          And secondly - the letter from dimia where is written , that after 12 weeks of expectation (instead of promised 2-3 weeks) your file is still be in Israel.
                          I cannot give any advice , but if i were you i would have written letter to AU embassy in Tel Aviv , and in the case of unapropriate answer from there ( unfortunately for me it is here ) , i woluld have written to http://www.immi.gov.au/charters/oschart1.htm . From there they have to answer you in one week.
                          Good Luck.

Comment

Сообщение от IrIv
                            O.K . I think all documents from Israel are now here in Tel Aviv. They did not send them to Adellaide.
                            But firstly you have promise from "Abdulla" ( unfortunately i dont remember the exact name of the manager of immigration department in Australian embassy in Tel Aviv ) that all documents will be send to AU and it will be answer in 3 weeks.
                            And secondly - the letter from dimia where is written , that after 12 weeks of expectation (instead of promised 2-3 weeks) your file is still be in Israel.
                            I cannot give any advice , but if i were you i would have written letter to AU embassy in Tel Aviv , and in the case of unapropriate answer from there ( unfortunately for me it is here ) , i woluld have written to http://www.immi.gov.au/charters/oschart1.htm . From there they have to answer you in one week.
                            Good Luck.
                            I already sent an email to embassy. Maybe I will call them tommorow.

Comment

Working...
                            X