Help! I left the country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! I left the country

My husband and me have got in a really tricky situation and we don't know what to do now, the thing is that I've got married with my spouse (Aus citizen) in February of 2010 and everything was good but not long ago I've traveled to my country on bridging visa B to get police clearance and visit my parents after what I came back to my husband but only 3 weeks after it we had an argument and I just left the country... Being angry I even wrote to our officer that I want to revoke my application for PR and she sent me a withdrawal letter. The thing is that we both realize we love each other and can't live separately but he doesn't want to live in Russia at all, if there are any ways for us to fix it or it's impossible now?

Thank you beforehand

а не проще любящему мужу из Австралии узнать, как вам обоим выйти из этой ситуации?
    “Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.”
    ― Dorothy Parker

Comment

Сообщение от Heureuse Посмотреть сообщение
      My husband and me have got in a really tricky situation and we don't know what to do now, the thing is that I've got married with my spouse (Aus citizen) in February of 2010 and everything was good but not long ago I've traveled to my country on bridging visa B to get police clearance and visit my parents after what I came back to my husband but only 3 weeks after it we had an argument and I just left the country... Being angry I even wrote to our officer that I want to revoke my application for PR and she sent me a withdrawal letter. The thing is that we both realize we love each other and can't live separately but he doesn't want to live in Russia at all, if there are any ways for us to fix it or it's impossible now?

Thank you beforehand
      the question is... why are you writing in English while being in Russia?... correct me if I'm wrong...
      Ой, шо б вы были мне здоровы! )))

Comment

Heureuse, а почему бы вам не написать подробно о произошедшем вашему офицеру, объяснив, что вы погорячились и любите друг друга и все такое (как вы писали нам), а также ваш муж, со своей стороны написал бы аналогичное письмо, раз любите друг друга... Говорят же, не руби с горяча, так что как отрубили, так и пытайтесь (теми же способами) связать концы

Comment

MIGRATION ACT 1958 - SECT 49

Withdrawal of visa application

(1) An applicant for a visa may, by written notice given to the Minister, withdraw the application.
          (2) An application that is withdrawn is taken to have been disposed of.
          (3) For the purposes of sections 48 and 48A, the Minister is not taken to have refused to grant the visa if the application is withdrawn before the refusal.
          (4) Subject to the regulations, fees payable in respect of an application that is withdrawn are not refundable.

MIGRATION ACT 1958
          Ой, шо б вы были мне здоровы! )))

Comment

Сообщение от Queenfish Посмотреть сообщение
            а не проще любящему мужу из Австралии узнать, как вам обоим выйти из этой ситуации?
            Любящему мужу предоставляют совершенно различную информацию, а наш офицер в отпуске на данный момент

Comment

Спасибо всем большое за ответы!!! У меня уже голова разрывается от мыслей, как бы всё исправить. Мы даже думали с мужем, а не вернуться ли мне по туристической, а на месте заново не офромить супружескую визу, но у меня возникают сомнения, что при нынешних обстоятельствах меня впустят в страну по туристической визе.

Креветка, вот пишу на русском, но это не так удобно, лэптоп с английскими буквами и на русском я писать несколько отвыкла. По ходу дела придется привыкать обратно, пока я здесь нахожусь.

У меня ещё вопрос возник... если визу придется оформлять заново, то весь тот же пакет документов по логике нужно будет собирать? тогда нам невозможно будетдоказать, что мы вместе проживаем... Я что-то совсем запуталась ((

Comment

Working...
              X