X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

Сообщение от Maimiti_Isabella Посмотреть сообщение

Have you tried it?
    Not yet! Why ?
    IELTS 31 марта 2012: L-6,0 R-5,0 W-6,0 S-5,5 O-5,5 IELTS 05 апреля 2014: L-6,5 R-5,5 W-6,5 S-6,5 O-6,5

Comment

Сообщение от Vinodel Посмотреть сообщение
      Not yet! Why ?
      Because it's very fast and intense.

Comment

I've just uploaded a new listening worksheet. Just be aware that this one is really difficult: it's fast, intense and loaded with a rather advanced vocab. An additional 'bonus' is the American accent of the speaker.
        do you mean the topic "Crisis in maths.." the new one?

Comment

Сообщение от lira41 Посмотреть сообщение
          do you mean the topic "Crisis in maths.." the new one?
          No, I mean the new one. Crisis in maths is one of the first ones, which are available to public. If you want to see other worksheets and other 'stuff', you need to become a friend.

Comment

got it. I have sent request. Thank you. The available worksheets are quite alright, although I had to listen 2-3 times to answer all questions. Are there answers to questions?

Comment

Сообщение от lira41 Посмотреть сообщение
              got it. I have sent request. Thank you. The available worksheets are quite alright,
              What didn't you like?

although I had to listen 2-3 times to answer all questions. Are there answers to questions?
              Там можно и обсудить.

Comment

I've added a new worksheet. It's is based on a CSIRO program and deals with climate change and food supply.

Comment

I've uploaded a new worksheet, from the same source as in post 27. So don't despair if you find it quite difficult

The real issue now is that I don't get any feedback, which makes me think that there's no interest in the activities. I'll upload one or two more, and then I might just stop doing this.

Comment

Maimiti_Isabella, интересно-интересно, просто у некоторых некоторый завал, и не хватает времени сесть и заниматься. Но я исправлюсь, обещаю

Comment

Сообщение от FShtein Посмотреть сообщение
                      Maimiti_Isabella, интересно-интересно, просто у некоторых некоторый завал, и не хватает времени сесть и заниматься. Но я исправлюсь, обещаю
                      We'll see...

Comment

The real issue now is that I don't get any feedback, which makes me think that there's no interest in the activities. I'll upload one or two more, and then I might just stop doing this.
                        I was on vacation and there was a really poor internet connection in the hotel. It wasn't even worth trying to listen something online. But I'm back now. So you'll have at least 1 person in the audience.

Comment

Сообщение от yamov Посмотреть сообщение
                          I was on vacation and there was a really poor internet connection in the hotel. It wasn't even worth trying to listen something online. But I'm back now. So you'll have at least 1 person in the audience.
                          Same excuse for me

Comment

I've just added a new one. Enjoy!

Comment

A new worksheet is uploaded and this time it's a song.

Comment

I've added a new listening worksheet (not a song!)

Comment

Working...
                                X