X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

Сообщение от Maimiti_Isabella Посмотреть сообщение
    Please note:
    I have deactivated the account.

Thank you for all the useful materials you made to us.
    Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed.

Comment

Thank you, I've managed to do only some of them, but it was helpful and interesting, sometimes really challenging

Comment

Сообщение от Rus_R Посмотреть сообщение
        Thank you, I've managed to do only some of them, but it was helpful and interesting, sometimes really challenging
        The only person who was responding was NestyIvan, and I couldn't see the reason for keeping the page up for just one interested person, even though I do feel guilty that I've abandoned him.

The page can always be re-activated, if there's enough demand and interest.
        Last edited by Maimiti_Isabella; 30.04.2014, 21:00.

Comment

I temporarily re-activated my Facebook account where I posted / will post listening worksheets.

I've deleted all previous comments and answers in order for new aspiring IELTS takers to try their hand at authentic listening.

Please feel free to comment.

My Fbk page: https://www.facebook.com/isabella.maimiti

Comment

I temporarily re-activated my Facebook account where I posted / will post listening worksheets.

I've deleted all previous comments and answers in order for new aspiring IELTS takers to try their hand at authentic listening.

Please feel free to comment.

My Fbk page: https://www.facebook.com/isabella.maimiti
            Thank you very much!

May be somebody can help me to download something from there? Or even to find there this worksheets?
            I'm not so good in Facebook, unfortunately...
            Step 1. 28.03.15 IELTS L6 R6 W6 S7
            Step 2. 01.09.15 ANZSCO 233611 Process Engineer (mining)
            Step 3 05.03.16 IELTS L7.5 R7 W7.5 S 7.5 (6.5->7.5), 21.05.16 L8.5, R8, W7.5, S6.5
            Step 4 29.05.16 EOI NSW (55 points) Submitted

Comment

Сообщение от Тина Посмотреть сообщение
              Thank you very much!

May be somebody can help me to download something from there? Or even to find there this worksheets?
              I'm not so good in Facebook, unfortunately...
              Вы стали моим 'другом'? Если нет, то Вы действительно ничего не видите. Если да, то там уже есть несколько Worksheets, и позже я еще загружу.

Comment

Вы стали моим 'другом'? Если нет, то Вы действительно ничего не видите. Если да, то там уже есть несколько Worksheets, и позже я еще загружу.
                Все!
                Спасибо!
                Теперь все видно!!!
                Step 3 05.03.16 IELTS L7.5 R7 W7.5 S 7.5 (6.5->7.5), 21.05.16 L8.5, R8, W7.5, S6.5

Comment

I think I need to explain what happens there: these are not IELTS-related or IELTS-imitating worksheets!

I've created worksheets for freely available online radio programmes, lectures and talks. This means, unlike IELTS listening, they are not recorded and fine tuned for language learners. But they do help you develop certain skills (at least, this is what I'm hoping for).

1. Listen and record the answers, concentrating on specific questions and tasks
                  3. Enrich your vocab
                  4. Introduce different accents (mostly Australian) and speech patterns and help you 'embrace' English

In most cases you would need to listen 2 or 3 times to get the desired result though.

Comment

I think I need to explain what happens there: these are not IELTS-related or IELTS-imitating worksheets!

I've created worksheets for freely available online radio programmes, lectures and talks. This means, unlike IELTS listening, they are not recorded and fine tuned for language learners. But they do help you develop certain skills (at least, this is what I'm hoping for).

1. Listen and record the answers, concentrating on specific questions and tasks
                    3. Enrich your vocab
                    4. Introduce different accents (mostly Australian) and speech patterns and help you 'embrace' English

In most cases you would need to listen 2 or 3 times to get the desired result though.
                    Thank you very much!
                    I've found these activities very useful!
                    Where can we find answers?

Comment

Сообщение от Тина Посмотреть сообщение
                      Thank you very much!
                      I've found these activities very useful!
                      Where can we find answers?

you can publish the answers in comments and discuss them over there. How about it?

Comment

Good idea!
                        Thanks!

Comment

Тина, давайте уже свои ответы в студию Можно с water scarcity начать, сверим, что получится
                          IELTS: 02.04.16 - 8/8/7/8 (3rd attempt)
                          ACS: 22.05.16 - Submitted; 30.05.16 - Completed
                          EOI: Submitted - 02.06.16; Invitation - 06.07.16; 189 lodged - 23.08.16; Med&Police - 07.10.16, med finalised - 10.11.16; Grant - 09.08.17

Comment

Сообщение от NortT Посмотреть сообщение
                            Тина, давайте уже свои ответы в студию Можно с water scarcity начать, сверим, что получится
                            Только что прокомментировала 2 worksheets. Смотрите на Фэйсбуке.

Или здесь будем комментировать и обсуждать? мне кажется там удобнее, нет?

Все, увидела ваш комментарий там)
                            внесла свои ответы по water scarcity
                            Last edited by Тина; 08.04.2016, 17:30.

Comment

Тина, ага там давайте )
                              IELTS: 02.04.16 - 8/8/7/8 (3rd attempt)
                              ACS: 22.05.16 - Submitted; 30.05.16 - Completed
                              EOI: Submitted - 02.06.16; Invitation - 06.07.16; 189 lodged - 23.08.16; Med&Police - 07.10.16, med finalised - 10.11.16; Grant - 09.08.17

Comment

I've just published a puzzle over there, 'stolen' from gday - I wonder whether you can solve it

Comment

Working...
                                X