для общения на английском

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• LT_Flash,

You do not seem to take this exam very seriously, do you? The very first thing you have know is a type of the exam you are going to sit. If you are going to a Australian school/university, you will need to take Academic test, it will also be required for some qualification assessments - like teachers, doctors, etc. If your qualification assessment does not require Academic IELTS, then for migration purposes you can sit General module. If you have no preference, it is always recommended to sit General module - it is much easier.

Unless you feel VERY comfortable that you can pass either, you have to decide pretty early to which exam to prepare and develop the relevant strategy.

Good luck!

Comment

• Guys! What are you talking about? Ielts? Oh, c'mon!

Lets talk about really interesting things - love, relationships...? Maybe about cars? For example I'll buy cabriolet in Australia. Because australian weather is perfect for this. Just imagine - sunshine, ocean, and you're riding along the shoreside. Nice picture?

Comment

• Hi ! Good idea shooter

for example

Really as the shark
        logged out ®

Comment

• Сообщение от hukilai
          LT_Flash,

You do not seem to take this exam very seriously, do you? The very first thing you have know is a type of the exam you are going to sit. If you are going to a Australian school/university, you will need to take Academic test, it will also be required for some qualification assessments - like teachers, doctors, etc. If your qualification assessment does not require Academic IELTS, then for migration purposes you can sit General module. If you have no preference, it is always recommended to sit General module - it is much easier.

Unless you feel VERY comfortable that you can pass either, you have to decide pretty early to which exam to prepare and develop the relevant strategy.

Good luck!
          Thank you very much. I am going to take that exam seriously, but I'm just in the start of my migration process, so I don't know exactly what will it require.
          http://www.gday.ru/index.php?ajax=1&...470&Itemid=575

Comment

• Сообщение от fuzcen
            Hi ! Good idea shooter

for example

Really as the shark
            I'd prefer E38 or E39 Don't like small cars, even E36 was too small for me. I had 728 (79 year), 633CSi (80), 524TD (91), E28 735 (86) cars Now I'm measuring my garage to understand, will E38 740 fit in it, or I have to buy E39 New design of 7 serie is somehow strange for me, and I don't like it so much as classic BMW designs.

Comment

• Today we have very beautiful winter here - real winter - sun, snow, and all that stuff. So I made a cover version of Pushkin's lyric "Moroz I solnce"...

Sun and frost -
              It's perfect day!
              You, my friend,
              Still sleep away...

It's time, my dear,
              Please, wake up!
              Put your lipstick
              And make-up...

Talking about cars. I like Ford Shelby GT500... Model of 2007 year. Nice car. Nice price - $45K... (One year of average australian salary. May be not so unaffordable.)

Comment

• I'd prefer motorcycle My choice is Yamaha YZF-750R, 1996. I can only wonder, how it is - to drive moto all year round! We have two, maybe 3 and maximum 4 months here in Moscow to ride!

Comment

• Тренировка для мозга

In each of the line 1 to 8 there is one wrong word. Underline the wrong one and write the correct one:

E-commerce is now entered a more stable, mature period after the boom and bust
                  of a few years ago. On some websites, for example those that sell books, you seeing
                  comments from other users, who becomes, in effect, the site's book reviewers. An ethical
                  problem that emerges recently is that some of the reviewers of the books are not
                  ordinary readers, but sometimes working for publishers. In some cases, the reviewers of the
                  books are the authors themselves. Using a false name, one author has describing his own book
                  as 'a work of genius'. The book site in question is said that it is putting stricter controls on
                  the reviews on its site. It be checking that the names of reviewers are real by asking them for their credit cards details.

Comment

• jenja,

Well, this quiz is testing use of verb tenses, not the vocabluary in general. The targeted audience is beginners, for the rest it will be boring...

Comment

• Сообщение от hukilai
                      jenja,

Well, this quiz is testing use of verb tenses, not the vocabluary in general. The targeted audience is beginners, for the rest it will be boring...
                      Not at all, hukilai. Just read the instructions and let people to assess themselves
                      How many strings will you be able to make out? String by string to the knowledge...

Comment

• To: Jenja. Are you satisfied?

E-commerce is now entered (has now enterd) a more stable, mature period after the boom and bust
                        of a few years ago. On some websites, for example those that sell books, you seeing (see)
                        comments from other users, who becomes(become), in effect, the site's book reviewers. An ethical
                        problem that emerges(has emerged) recently is that some of the reviewers of the books are not
                        ordinary readers, but sometimes working(work) for publishers. In some cases, the reviewers of the
                        books are the authors themselves. Using a false name, one author has describing(described) his own book as 'a work of genius'. The book site in question is said that it is putting(puts) stricter controls on
                        the reviews on its site. It be checking(checks) that the names of reviewers are real by asking them for their credit cards details.
                        "Первый признак лучевой болезни: Хочется жрать, спать и кажется, что мало платят."

Comment

• Сообщение от Yegor
                          To: Jenja. Are you satisfied?
                          Kidding? I'm happy!. I'm impressed! You've just made my home task
                          Well, now my version:

In each of the line 1 to 8 there is one wrong word. Underline the wrong one and write the correct one:

1) E-commerce is now entered entering a more stable, mature period after the boom and bust
                          2) of a few years ago. On some websites, for example those that sell books, you seeing see
                          3) comments from other users, who becomes become, in effect, the site's book reviewers. An ethical
                          4) problem that emerges emerged recently is that some of the reviewers of the books are not
                          5) ordinary readers, but sometimes working work for publishers. In some cases, the reviewers of the
                          6) books are the authors themselves. Using a false name, one author has describing described his own book
                          7) as 'a work of genius'. The book site in question is has said that it is putting stricter controls on
                          8 ) the reviews on its site. It be is checking that the names of reviewers are real by asking them for their credit cards details.

Please correct me.

Comment

• Confusing words.
                            Use each word from the list once only to fill gaps

apart beside besides except instead only otherwise

1. ... Selena decided not to take part.
                            2. Everybody's here ... for Lois.
                            3. Clark is the boy sitting ... Lana.
                            4. ... from Bruce, is there anyone else who needs transport?
                            5. There are three other boy in the family ... Dick.
                            6. ... of answering, she just stared into space.
                            7. I need the car myself, ... I'd let you borrow it.

Comment

• Dear, Jenja. I have done my best. Will it suit you?

1. Only Selena decided not to take part.
                              2. Everybody's here except for Lois.
                              3. Clark is the boy sitting beside Lana.
                              4. Apart from Bruce, is there anyone else who needs transport?
                              5. There are three other boy in the family besides Dick.
                              6. Instead of answering, she just stared into space.
                              7. I need the car myself otherwise I'd let you borrow it.
                              "Первый признак лучевой болезни: Хочется жрать, спать и кажется, что мало платят."

Comment

• Сообщение от Yegor
                                Dear, Jenja. I have done my best. Will it suit you?
                                I am happy enough Wish you to feel that.
                                It's not a very complicated bunch of grammar, is it?
                                Does everyone have something funny and cognitive to share? I'd love to be in...

Comment

Working...
                                X