I cant wait any longer
              Im singing a song that's inside of me
              Cuz im a believer
              I know that I can make it
              No matter what they say
              So im a believer
              The Future is Now
              It starts today

I would also say that performance of this song was amazing. When you see the person singing the song and putting emotions into each word you have better understanding of the song.

I think that watching movies is a very good way to learn English. First of all it is not boring. You enjoy watching the movie and you study English at the same time without even thinking about it. Secondly you see people interacting, you see their faces, their movements which helps a lot. Find your favorite movies, read screenplay, turn on subtitles, try to understand every word and your English will blast off like a rocket in the sky.
              You have been down there Neo. You know that road. You know exactly where it ends. And I know that's not where you want to be.

Comment

• Сообщение от just a human
                I think that watching movies is a very good way to learn English.
                Yeah, it's true! I just finished watching "Clerks-2" - and want to say that two songs are fantastic: "A, B, C - easy as 1, 2, 3" and "Raindrops keep falling on my head". I played them several times.

Comment

• For me the most difficult part of English was speaking. When I want to describe something complicated I need to use a large variety of different adjectives to show the depth and dencity of feelings and emotions I experince and I want to be sure that the person understands me and I can see the feedback in his eyes and behavior so I can really enjoy the conversation with him.

It is easy to do for me in native language but I am lost when I try it in English. I just can't find the exact words I want to say. I can say it in basic English but it will be not in the way I want it to be. And this is the most dificult part for me in English. I can learn the words I need but I have to practice them a lot in order to use them smoothly in conversation. I think it is called language barrier when you want to say something but can't and because you can't say it you don't say anything.
                  You have been down there Neo. You know that road. You know exactly where it ends. And I know that's not where you want to be.

Comment

• I think the only way to enrich one's English skills beyond intermediate level is reading a lot of good books - after some (most likely pretty long) time you will start "feeling" the language and needed words will start popping up when you speak. But it is a long and requiring a lot of mental efforts process - even not every native speaker would do that. Of course it is true for any language, including Russian.

But good luck to all of us in this life-long journey!

Comment

• Friends, lets chat about something?

I don't know about what, but there are lots of interesting things. For example, what do you think about marriage with Australian? Is it a good idea? What do you think could you live with her/him, and understand each other? Talking about "nderstanding" I'm not talking about English – but about relationships at all. From the one side, we are human beings of one planet, from the other side – we have different backgrounds...

I have been chatting with one Australian girl (woman ) for 1 month, and she's single… We talk about various things, and it's amazing! She thinks about marriage too, but can't find good guy. We exchanged our photos – she looks good. Also, she's kind of romantic, just like me...

Comment

• What's up ? Hey lads ?! Crack marksman what do you mean about hip-hop music ?
                        Mobb Deep, 2Pac, Notorius B.I.G, Onix and so on ?
                        My Skype's name such as Fuzcen and I ready have a word with somebody who likes really hip-hop.
                        I have more Australian friends in Skype too. Recently I had a chat with Australian's woman which is soothsayer That's hot ! Her name is Nikki I wanted to know about my future but nothing I have to be near with her
                        Coming up...

http://www.skype.com/intl/ru/download/
                        logged out ®

Comment

• If anyone had already passed IELTS exams, could you please tell me when to start preparing for it? I have finished Advanced Oxford Courses, but after a few tries to pass sample IELTS exams (well, Reading to be exact), I have found myself confused, because I don't know how to solve this test fast and correct. I can easily read and understand everything written there, but I don't follow exam creator's logic and unable to find correct answers in a given time. So far I am preparing documents for ACS approval, and I saw on this forum that confirmation after accept of that documents happens in about 3 to 6 months. And after that I have to send my IELTS exam marks, but I'm not quite sure if I can pass it with a required score now. I was examined about two months ago in English First courses and scored as follows: Reading 100 of 100, Listening 100 of 100, Grammar 92 of 100, Overall 93 of 100 and was recommended to join class that was preparing for CFI exams in a few months. After thinking a while I decided not to join that classes but to enter British Council IELTS training course, but I'm not sure when should I do it? Let's discuss my problem in English, it's better then make questions from the void
                          http://www.gday.ru/index.php?ajax=1&...470&Itemid=575

Comment

• Сообщение от Стрелок из лука
                            Friends, lets chat about something?

I don't know about what, but there are lots of interesting things. For example, what do you think about marriage with Australian? Is it a good idea? What do you think could you live with her/him, and understand each other? Talking about "nderstanding" I'm not talking about English – but about relationships at all. From the one side, we are human beings of one planet, from the other side – we have different backgrounds...

I have been chatting with one Australian girl (woman ) for 1 month, and she's single… We talk about various things, and it's amazing! She thinks about marriage too, but can't find good guy. We exchanged our photos – she looks good. Also, she's kind of romantic, just like me...
                            I believe that it's rather difficult to live with a man, who grew up in another country. He's behaviour in many things will be different from yours thus causing differencies in views and leading to a break. But that just mine IMHO, and it will depend on a girl - will she be able to live with such man, and will he make steps towards understaning her, or not. Everything happens and there are a lot of examples of successfull marriage between people from different countries.
                            http://www.gday.ru/index.php?ajax=1&...470&Itemid=575

Comment

• Сообщение от fuzcen
                              What's up ? Hey lads ?! Crack marksman what do you mean about hip-hop music ?
                              Mobb Deep, 2Pac, Notorius B.I.G, Onix and so on ?
                              My Skype's name such as Fuzcen and I ready have a word with somebody who likes really hip-hop.
                              I have more Australian friends in Skype too. Recently I was met with AU woman which is soothsayer That's cool ! Her name is Nikki I wanted to know about my future but nothing I have to be near her
                              Coming up...

http://www.skype.com/intl/ru/download/
                              So... You said repeatedly that you had a good level in English! At the same time you make such stupid mistakes...
                              I was met - is absolutely incorrect! I beg you to learn Passive voice and Perfect and Past tenses because it sounds so silly!
                              I just wonder what does Nikki think about your foto? Is she impressed?
                              P.S.: "Mission impossible - 4" is to translate: I wanted to know about my future but nothing I have to be near her...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X