Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God bless you, Fil.

Сообщение от Abor Mot
    I'm not discouraged - ain't a big deal, just a matter of theory studying....
    well, actually..... it's a matter of practice
    nobody cares how many grammar books you have read if you are afraid of saying a word in English

Comment

Сообщение от masha
      Сообщение от Abor Mot
      I'm not discouraged - ain't a big deal, just a matter of theory studying....
      well, actually..... it's a matter of practice
      nobody cares how many grammar books you have read if you are afraid of saying a word in English
      You right, in my case is everything is upside down
      I have enough practice. I need theory. As I posted earlier, I think english, I mean trained mind to switch stream of russian minds to english and back.
      A secret of success: Lxi ME, $$$; Sub RU; Add AU; Inx ACS; ADC IELTS; Push ALL; RET;
      ielts(+)

Comment

Сообщение от Abor Mot
        ...I have enough practice...
        Did you learn English at school or university?
        Всё вышесказанное - лишь личное мнение, но никак не руководство к действию.

Comment

Сообщение от Змий
          Сообщение от Abor Mot
          As says in Odessa with direct translation "Don't make me funny". I have a technical education. Graduated in technical university. my practice experience are not bound with any educational establishment... only practical training - no books, no manuals, no theoretical training...
          A secret of success: Lxi ME, $$$; Sub RU; Add AU; Inx ACS; ADC IELTS; Push ALL; RET;
          ielts(+)

Comment

Сообщение от Abor Mot
            You are right, in my case __ everything is upside down
            I have enough practice. I need theory. As I posted earlier, I think in english, I mean trained mind to switch stream of russian minds to english and back.
            what do you mean by switching the stream of minds, btw?

Comment

Сообщение от masha
              Сообщение от Abor Mot
              You are right, in my case __ everything is upside down
              I have enough practice. I need theory. As I posted earlier, I think in english, I mean trained mind to switch stream of russian minds to english and back.
              what do you mean by switching the stream of minds, btw?
              It's easy, just starting to think english, speaking inner yourself english...
              switching between russian and english mind... Is it hard to understand? Well, tell me how do you speak to the natives. What do you do before say something english?
              ielts(+)

Comment

Сообщение от Abor Mot
                Сообщение от Змий
                Сообщение от Abor Mot
                As they say in Odessa (the direct translation) "Don't make me funny". I have a technical education. Graduated from the technical university. my practice experience is not bound to any educational establishment (institution)... only practical training - no books, no manuals, no theoretical training...
                hmmm - practical training? - do you have bunches of natives at the Angara, left riverside?

Comment

Сообщение от Abor Mot
                  switching between russian and english mind... Is it hard to understand? Well, tell me how do you speak to the natives. What do you do before say something english?
                  you have one mind and it's not English or Russian, it's a humanlike

sometimes before i start speaking i try to think over what it's gonne to be about (guess it's a good habit) but i think not in Russian or in English - i just think in ideas!

Comment

Сообщение от masha
                    Сообщение от Abor Mot
                    Сообщение от Змий
                    Сообщение от Abor Mot
                    As they say in Odessa (the direct translation) "Don't make me funny". I have a technical education. Graduated from the technical university. my practice experience is not bound to any educational establishment (institution)... only practical training - no books, no manuals, no theoretical training...
                    hmmm - practical training? - do you have bunches of natives at the Angara, left riverside?
                    It was long ago... the book, in other topic, I told about - is a gift of one american friend. About 10 or 11 (don't remember exactly) years ago, I was his enterpreter.... As I think, not perfect...
                    ielts(+)

Comment

Сообщение от masha
                      Сообщение от Abor Mot
                      you have one mind and it's not English or Russian, it's a humanlike

sometimes before i start speaking i try to think over what it's gonne to be about (guess it's a good habit) but i think not in Russian or in English - i just think in ideas!
                      I'm not gonna argue to u - just say what I think about. You have inner voice. In which language it speaks to you?
                      ielts(+)

Comment

Сообщение от Abor Mot
                        I'm not gonna argue to u - just say what I think about. You have inner voice. In which language it speaks to you?
                        hmm, the voice, and it speaks to you? any vision?

no point in arguing - you are just so accustomed to Russian that you omit the main part ('ideas') and go directly to translation (ideas into words) and that's the main problem 'cause words are different in different languages

Comment

Сообщение от masha
                          Сообщение от Abor Mot
                          hmm, the voice, and it speaks to you? any vision?

no point in arguing - you are just so accustomed to Russian that you omit the main part ('ideas') and go directly to translation (ideas into words) and that's the main problem 'cause words are different in different languages
                          No visions, as you mean I'm fine
                          Anyway, on present condition I feel myself like the unemployed homeless men looking for food in junk bin somewhere in bronx: i'm almost positive about speaking and listening parts of test. But our conversation hardened me in my doubts: I can't write right enough to pass writing test...
                          ielts(+)

Comment

Сообщение от Abor Mot
                            ...I can't write right enough to pass writing test...
                            Don't worry, we all make lot of mistakes. As my teacher told me it was not big mistake and it wouldn't matter in exam.
                            Good luck
                            Всё вышесказанное - лишь личное мнение, но никак не руководство к действию.

Comment

Сообщение от Змий
                              Сообщение от Abor Mot
                              Don't worry, we all make lot of mistakes. As my teacher told me it was not big mistake and it wouldn't matter in exam.
                              Good luck
                              Thanks for encouraging, I have to learn to much for the month....
                              ielts(+)

Comment

Сообщение от Змий
                                Сообщение от Abor Mot
                                Good luck
                                which one? and what will matter?

Comment

Working...
                                X