говорим и обсуждаем на английском

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God bless you, Fil.

2 Abor Mot - have you ever been in the bronx, especially in its junk bin? or you feel homeless enough to imagine it

Comment

Сообщение от masha
      2 Abor Mot - have you ever been in the bronx, especially in its junk bin? or you feel homeless enough to imagine it
      why do u asking me? It's just an example, the projection of my feelings to the words...
      A secret of success: Lxi ME, $$$; Sub RU; Add AU; Inx ACS; ADC IELTS; Push ALL; RET;
      ielts(+)

Comment

Сообщение от Abor Mot
        Thanks for encouraging, I have to learn to much for the month....
        Don't get your nose down, will be fine. I have same problems. I'm taking IELTS in February. Are you too?
        Всё вышесказанное - лишь личное мнение, но никак не руководство к действию.

Comment

Сообщение от masha
          If u're mean what I'm thinking about, I never been abroad....
          A secret of success: Lxi ME, $$$; Sub RU; Add AU; Inx ACS; ADC IELTS; Push ALL; RET;
          ielts(+)

Comment

Сообщение от Змий
            Сообщение от Abor Mot
            Thanks for encouraging, I have to learn to much for the month....
            Don't get your nose down, will be fine. I have same problems. I'm taking IELTS in February. Are you too?
            No i gonna take the test in Novosibirsk in march, according to the schedule of bc (I don't understand why english word writes german styled "SCH")?
            ielts(+)

Comment

Abor Mot & Змий - btw, if you both are going to take the exam do you feel that we should correct each other's mistakes or just keep the conversation going?

Comment

Сообщение от masha
                Is Bronx that bad? It doesn't look like heaven, but I lived there a lot of years.

Comment

Сообщение от Vasia
                  Сообщение от masha
                  Is Bronx that bad? It doesn't look like heaven, but I lived there a lot of years.
                  have you seen the heaven that you dare to compare?

Comment

Сообщение от masha
                    Сообщение от Vasia
                    Сообщение от masha
                    Yep, Canberra.

Comment

Сообщение от Abor Mot
                      But our conversation hardened me in my doubts: I can't write right enough to pass writing test...
                      Don't worry mate! Your writing isn't worse than mine on the my first exam and I got mark 4.
                      There is a very useful book "Check your vocabulary for IELTS exam" in the "sandbox". There is a lot examples and exercises. I passed only a half of it and got mark 6 for writing.
                      С уважением
                      Андрей Прохоров

Comment

Сообщение от Andrey Prokhorov
                        Сообщение от Abor Mot
                        But our conversation hardened me in my doubts: I can't write right enough to pass writing test...
                        Don't worry mate! Your writing isn't worse than mine on the my first exam and I got mark 4.
                        There is a very useful book "Check your vocabulary for IELTS exam" in the "sandbox". There is a lot examples and exercises. I passed only a half of it and got mark 6 for writing.
                        Sorry, mate, but... You have a mistake. There ARE MANY examples and exercises.

Comment

Сообщение от Vasia
                          There is a very useful book "Check your vocabulary for IELTS exam" in the "sandbox". There is a lot examples and exercises.
                          Sorry, mate, but... You have a mistake. There ARE MANY examples and exercises.
                          Pardon?
                          I see another mistake: there is a lot of examples and exercises.
                          Am I right?
                          С уважением
                          Андрей Прохоров

Comment

Your writing isn't worse than mine on the my first exam and I got mark 4.
                            (without)

Comment

Сообщение от masha
                              Abor Mot & Змий - btw, if you both are going to take the exam do you feel that we should correct each other's mistakes or just keep the conversation going?
                              I Would be very grateful if you're keep correct mistakes.
                              Guess it's a boring business.
                              ielts(+)

Comment

Сообщение от Vasia
                                Сообщение от masha
                                Сообщение от Vasia
                                Сообщение от masha
                                Yep, Canberra.
                                private paradise lost?

Comment

Working...
                                X