Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God bless you, Fil.

Сообщение от Andrey Prokhorov
    there is a lot of examples and exercises.
    Am I right?
    partially - there are a lot of examples and exercises ....
    The verb agrees in number with the noun in the of-phrase

Comment

Сообщение от Abor Mot
      I would be very grateful if you ___ keep correcting the mistakes.
      well, not so boring as you might think - but it will be very sad if we turn the idea of this topic into endless picking on each other

Comment

Сообщение от masha
        Abor Mot & Змий - btw, if you both are going to take the exam do you feel that we should correct each other's mistakes or just keep the conversation going?
        I guess my English is not so well to correct somebody's mistakes
        Всё вышесказанное - лишь личное мнение, но никак не руководство к действию.

Comment

Сообщение от masha
          Сообщение от Abor Mot
          I would be very grateful if you ___ keep correcting the mistakes.
          well, not so boring as you might think - but it will be very sad if we turn the idea of this topic into endless picking on each other
          Another example.
          Was written on the knees, sitting in the shop. Fits 3 standars copybook pages. After transferring to the word processor it shown 360 words. This is a letter example from general training module. Time spent approximelly 25-30 minutes.
          Dear God/Goddess!

According to recommendation of my best friend, I am asking of your possibility to make a trial trip to heaven. I understand this is unusual request, but, how can I be sure, that living as righteous men spending time praying to you, I will not just a wasting my time?
          In addition, I have a serious question about taxes. I understand this is a sensitive topic, but it more sensitive for me. My pastor, in a St. Foma parish, has bought already third car for his son.
          God! Where is your justice? His son smokes something terrible. When a wind changes direction to my home and I feel this smoke, I am starting to see the future, and you know, God? In this future I am still paying a 10% tax for belief, I will not buy a first car. May be to say pastor’s son to smoke something else? Because this grass – I do not know what exactly is it, makes me impossible to be a faithful follower of your will.
          However, let back to the 10th. On my question, where are he found the money he said, you gave him a credit with returning the money direct in your hands, when you highest call him to yourself. I was wondered, you gave him a credit under 1%! What have I do, to get the same credit? If you can not give me a credit, I am asking you to decrease the tax amount. I would not you think about me as about renegade, but uncle of my neighbor (he is a Krishna follower) says, that Krishna asks only 5% tax for belief. I am not gonna betray you and change my confession, but if you will not think about tax reform, you should lose a followers. You have perspective concurrent.
          As you see, no high taxes, the rejection of credit from pastor, as your representative in our parish did not turn me from you, so, what about the first question? A little excursion to the heaven…

I shall spend my time praying for your positive decision, and awaiting for your highest sign.
          Sincerely yours,
          Bux Biddleman.

On your justice.
          A secret of success: Lxi ME, $$$; Sub RU; Add AU; Inx ACS; ADC IELTS; Push ALL; RET;
          ielts(+)

Comment

Although there are some mistakes, I love it!

Mind the articles
            Life is a Journey. Not a guided tour.

Comment

Сообщение от Cherry
              Although there are some mistakes, I love it!

Mind the articles
              Where are yall lost? nobody answer my posting....
              A secret of success: Lxi ME, $$$; Sub RU; Add AU; Inx ACS; ADC IELTS; Push ALL; RET;
              ielts(+)

Comment

Сообщение от Abor Mot
                Dear God/Goddess!

According to __(?) recommendation of my best friend, I am asking (you) of __(?) possibility to make a trial trip to heaven. I understand this is__ (?) unusual request (quite formal), but, how can I be sure that living as righteous men (split personality?) spending time praying you, I will not just waste my time?
                In addition, I have a serious question about taxes. I understand this is a sensitive (delicate) topic, [but it __ (is) more sensitive for me] (especially for me) . My pastor in a (? – do they have several St. Thomas parishes, so it is just one of them?) St. Foma parish has bought already (word order – ‘already’ should come after the auxiliary verb) __ (?) third car for his son.
                God! Where is your justice (hmm)? His son smokes something terrible. When a (?) wind changes (its) direction to my home and I feel this smoke, I am starting (do you want to emphasize the process?) to see (start doing smth) the future, and you know, God? (? – do you feel it’s a question?) In (in) this future I am still paying a 10% tax for belief, I will not buy a (?) first car (there are definitely mistakes here – but I can’t get the idea of what you are trying to say). May be (maybe) to say __ (?) pastor’s son to smoke something else (I should recommend him smoking ….. )? (if it’s a question, you’d better start it with “what do you think’ phrase) Because this grass – I do not know what [exactly is it] (word order), [makes me impossible] (makes it impossible for me to be…) not to be a faithful follower of your will.
                However, let back (turning back to..) to the 10th (are you sure that it is ordinal?). On my question, [where are he found the money] (indirect speech) he said you gave (sequence of tenses) him a credit with returning the money direct (directly) in your hands (hmm – to you?), when you highest (hmmmmmm) call him to yourself. I was wondered (?), you gave (sequence of tenses) him a credit under 1%! What have (should) I do ,(?) to get the same credit? If you can not give me a credit, I am asking you to decrease the tax amount (rate). I would not you think (please do not think about me … ) about me as about renegade, but __ (?) uncle of my neighbor (neighbour) (he is a Krishna follower) says, that Krishna asks only 5% tax for belief. I am not gonna (going to) betray you and change my confession, but if you will (no future tenses in the if-sentence) not think about tax reform, you should lose a (???) followers. You have __ (?) perspective concurrent.
                As you see, no high taxes, the rejection of credit from __ (?) pastor, as your representative in our parish did not turn me (away) from you, so, what about the first question? A little (short) excursion to the heaven…

I shall spend my time praying for your positive decision, and awaiting for your highest sign.
                Sincerely yours,
                Bux Biddleman.
                keep it rolling

Comment

Сообщение от masha
                  Сообщение от Abor Mot
                  Dear God/Goddess!

According to the recommendation of my best friend, I am asking you of the possibility to make a trial trip to heaven. I understand this is an unusual, but, how can I be sure that living in righteousness (haven't any idea how to spell it), spending time praying you, I will not just waste my time?
                  In addition, I have a serious question about taxes. I understand, this is a delicate topic, especially for me. My pastor in St. Thomas parish has bought a third car for his son.
                  God! Where is your fairness? His son smokes something terrible. When the wind changes its direction to my home and I feel this smoke, I am starting (do you want to emphasize the process?) to see (start doing smth) the future, and you know, God! In this future I am still paying a 10% tax for belief, in this future I did not buy first car.What do you think, maybe to recomend him smoking something else? Because this grass – I do not know what exactly is it, makes it impossible for me to be a faithful follower of your will.
                  However, let turning back to the 10% TFB. On my question, where are he found the money, he said you gave (???sequence of tenses) him a credit with returning the money directly in your hands (hmm – to you?), when you highestly (hmmmmmm) call him to yourself. I was wondered (?), you gave (sequence of tenses) him a credit under 1%! What should I do, to get the same credit? If you can not give me a credit, I am asking you to decrease the tax amount (rate). I would not you think (please do not think about me … ) about me as about renegade, but __ (?) uncle of my neighbor (neighbour) (he is a Krishna follower) says, that Krishna asks only 5% tax for belief. I am not gonna (going to) betray you and change my confession, but if you will (no future tenses in the if-sentence) not think about tax reform, you should lose a (???) followers. You have __ (?) perspective concurrent.
                  As you see, no high taxes, the rejection of credit from __ (?) pastor, as your representative in our parish did not turn me (away) from you, so, what about the first question? A little (short) excursion to the heaven…

Sincerely yours,
                  Bux Biddleman.
                  keep it rolling
                  Ok, other mistakes will fix in 2 hours.
                  ielts(+)

Comment

take your time

this is an unusual (w) - this is unusual/this is an unusual request
                    Where is your fairness - is it fair?
                    What do you think, maybe to recomend him smoking something else? (w) - maybe i should recommend him smoking something else, what do you think?
                    what exactly is it (w) - what it is exactly
                    let turning back to (w) - turning back to
                    TFB -
                    where are he found the money, he said you gave (w) - past action=past indefinite, action before the past action = past perfect

Ok, other mistakes will fix in 2 hours= will be fixed (passive voice).

Comment

Сообщение от _Dmitri_
                      Who knows any good realtime english language chats please leave a link.

thnks
                      It's a strange, just tape the "live chat" in yahoo search engine - it shows you many links. I've been registered in a first chat coming up in a browser:www.honoluluadvertiser.com/livechat.html
                      If you have any difficult to register (it asks for a zip code , adress, and any personal infos) just tape the next (if you haven't an imagonation):
                      Address: "Intersection of 25-st, 16-avenue, Lower Mainland, Vancouver"
                      City: "Vancouver"
                      State: BC
                      Zip Code (I don't remember exactly what zip code is in there, just taped...):"77456"
                      E-mail: I taped my : [email protected] (I haven't any idea does they checks it or no), anyway, if you'll have an experienceing the difficulty to register you can type my email, I'll redirect registration email to u.... or try another links....
                      ielts(+)

Comment

and your chatting experience - was it instructive?
                        btw:' to tape' means 'to record on magnetic tape', guess it was 'to type'

Comment

Сообщение от masha
                          and your chatting experience - was it instructive?
                          btw:' to tape' means 'to record on magnetic tape', guess it was 'to type'
                          sorry, of course - type!
                          tnx.
                          PS: As I told before, cometime I am experiencing a problem how to spell the words....
                          ielts(+)

Comment

http://chat.yahoo.com/ - nice voice chat, though too many Chineses recently
                            ps registration is required

Comment

Сообщение от masha
                              Unfortunately I don't have micophone and headphones
                              Всё вышесказанное - лишь личное мнение, но никак не руководство к действию.

Comment

Сообщение от Змий
                                Сообщение от masha
                                Unfortunately I don't have micophone and headphones
                                So go, and buy one!

Comment

Working...
                                X