Объявление

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Новые темы writing и speaking (сдавшие поделитесь!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Но я никак не смогу подготовить домашнее задание, так как темы на перед не знаю. Лишь могу структуру подготовить.

Comment

• Сообщение от Yuriy_Kor Посмотреть сообщение
      Но я никак не смогу подготовить домашнее задание, так как темы на перед не знаю. Лишь могу структуру подготовить.
      Я не понимаю. что значит 'структура' в этом контексте.

Comment

• Сообщение от KZ_RU_AU Посмотреть сообщение
        W2
        A county's population increases over the time. People therefore are in need of new homes.

Is it better to build new houses in existing cities or people should build new towns is the countryside?

- I found this essay question not standard for me as in the specific part of the question they did not mention "to whom it would be better". Consecuently, I compared these two proposals: building in existing cities, and in the countryside.

Therefore, after introduction with my personal opinion (building in countryside is better than in cities), I decided to list the drawbacks (two downsides) of building new houses in modern cities in body paragraph 1, and then list two merits in favour to extension of countryside's dwellings in body paragraph 2. Next, in my conclusion, I restate my personal opinion that the latter proposal is better than the former one. So, 4 paragraphs in total.

I would be thankful if experts how to get 7 in writing could say whether my strategy was appropriate.

Thank you in advance.
        А Вы уверены, что правильно сформулировали вопрос? Не понятно, про какую страну идёт речь.
        Accountant (General) 221111

Comment

• Уже нашла ответ у IELTS Writing Task 2: 'housing' topic - ielts-simon.com

Comment

• Сообщение от Maimiti_Isabella Посмотреть сообщение
            Я не понимаю. что значит 'структура' в этом контексте.
            Ну например

Describe an activity you do to keep fit. You should say:
            • What the activity is
            • When, where you usually do it
            • How you do it
            • And explain why it can keep you fit

Introduction
            I’d like to talk about my playing football because I’m always enjoyed this game.

Past
            Anyway, I have preferred football since I was preteen. As I remember, my friends and I didn’t have any days without playing this game.

Description
            So let me tell you about this activity in a little more detail. Every Saturday morning I meet my friends in the park and we go to the playground. There are we can see different trees, breathe with fresh air and hear bird songs. This is an excellent place. Everyone of us is from 35 to 40 years old. We do some exercises including running before a game. Then we play football and joke with each other.

Opinion
            If you ask me, why it does me fit… I strongly believe that amateur football outdoors improves respiratory and muscles system. When I play there I breathe faster with clear air. Likewise, muscles of my legs, back, chest etc. work more intensively. Finally, I feel healthier after a game.

Future
            With regards to the future, I am going to continue such activity because I want to keep me fit as long as possible.

Я пока не уверен, что нужно делать именно так, и вообще ставить заранее себя в какие-то рамки, но такая структура, как по мне, дает возможность говорить по толку на любую тему.
            P.S. На экзамене подобные заголовки будут опускаться, конечно.

А Ваше мнение?

Comment

• Сообщение от Yuriy_Kor Посмотреть сообщение
              Ну например

Describe an activity you do to keep fit. You should say:
              • What the activity is
              • When, where you usually do it
              • How you do it
              • And explain why it can keep you fit

Introduction
              I’d like to talk about my playing football because I’m always enjoyed this game.

Past
              Anyway, I have preferred football since I was preteen. As I remember, my friends and I didn’t have any days without playing this game.

Description
              So let me tell you about this activity in a little more detail. Every Saturday morning I meet my friends in the park and we go to the playground. There are we can see different trees, breathe with fresh air and hear bird songs. This is an excellent place. Everyone of us is from 35 to 40 years old. We do some exercises including running before a game. Then we play football and joke with each other.

Opinion
              If you ask me, why it does me fit… I strongly believe that amateur football outdoors improves respiratory and muscles system. When I play there I breathe faster with clear air. Likewise, muscles of my legs, back, chest etc. work more intensively. Finally, I feel healthier after a game.

Future
              With regards to the future, I am going to continue such activity because I want to keep me fit as long as possible.

Я пока не уверен, что нужно делать именно так, и вообще ставить заранее себя в какие-то рамки, но такая структура, как по мне, дает возможность говорить по толку на любую тему.
              P.S. На экзамене подобные заголовки будут опускаться, конечно.

А Ваше мнение?
              Moe мнение вам не понравится: учите английский.

Comment

• Ielts questions in Feb-May 2017

Here are the topics and questions for speaking parts 1-2 and for WT2 which are likely to be on the exam from Feb to May 17.
                Maybe it would be useful for someone.

Good luck on the exam for everyone!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Сообщение от Irrade Посмотреть сообщение
                  Here are the topics and questions for speaking parts 1-2 and for WT2 which are likely to be on the exam from Feb to May 17.

Thank you very much!

Comment

Do you like bags?

Oh my!

Comment

• Yes, such stupid questions make my mind go blank)

Comment

Yes, such stupid questions make my mind go blank)
                        But I don't believe these are real IELTS questions.

And judging from their numerous errors in English and task wording I'm fairly sure that the disadvantages of using this anonymous website as your guide to IELTS outweigh the advantages.
                        Last edited by Maimiti_Isabella; 08.03.2017, 12:20.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                          Just had a speaking part on 19\03\17
                          The questions I have got are in the attachment.
                          Part1 and Part2 I have been asked from the files I shared above.
                          Althought it does not mean that you will get them, I recommend you to look through them.
                          Also, check recent questions here http://ieltsliz.com/recent-ielts-questions-and-topics/
                          Attached Files

Comment

• 25 марта, SI Москва.
                            WRITING

Task 1.
                            Ваш друг согласился пожить в вашей квартире во время вашего отпуска. Напишите ему письмо, где расскажите про квартиру, каких-то просьбах и к кому обращаться в случае чего.

Task 2.
                            Многие правительства тратят деньги на окружающую среду. Вы согласны или нет?

SPEAKING.
                            Карточка: расскажите о piece of equipment at home: что это, как часто вы это используете и почему он важен.

И вопросы были в основном про роботов
                            21.01.2017 IELTS GT: L6 / R8.5 / W6 / S7.5
                            02.12.2015 ACS: 261311 (Analyst Programmer; 6 yrs)

Comment

• 25 марта, Киев райтинг то же самое, ридинг дженерал, то что помню: о мобильной связи и в последней части о разведении рыб и моллюсков. Результат не очень LRWS - 6.5/6.5/7.0/6.0
                              08.04.17 - IELTS; 05.07.17 - EOI; 05.09.17 - invited; 07.09.17 - lodged; 18.10.17 - CO; 30.10.17 - health; 23.02.18 - VAC2; 14.04.18 - visa(189) granted; 17.05.18 - landed in Brisbane.
                              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4...swogygYIptsIww

Comment

Арабские Эмираты, Шаржа, Американский Университет, Бритиш Кансил, дженерал.

Ридинг: школа парапланеристов, собиратели ягод в Новой Зеландии, Национальные парки в Канаде.

Райтинг: Написать письмо другу с просьбой о переводе документа на иностранный язык, объяснить почему этот документ важен, как срочно нужно перевести и как будет передан документ. Задание 2: сейчас дети менее здоровые чем раньше, причины и варианты решения.
                                Спикинг: откуда вы?/работаете или учитесь?/Опишите любимый предмет в школе и учителя. Часть2: Опишите встречу с диким животным, где? когда? при каких обстоятельствах? Часть3: вопросы о домашних животных и эксперементах над ними.

Что интересно, лиснинг был в беспроводных наушниках, в аудитории около 200 чел.
                                08.04.17 - IELTS; 05.07.17 - EOI; 05.09.17 - invited; 07.09.17 - lodged; 18.10.17 - CO; 30.10.17 - health; 23.02.18 - VAC2; 14.04.18 - visa(189) granted; 17.05.18 - landed in Brisbane.
                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4...swogygYIptsIww

Comment

Working...
                                X