Объявление

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My essay, проверьте, покритикуйте! Спасибо!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• z11aalex, да дело не в глаголе, не цепляйтесь к отдельным словам, дело в несуразности этих двух предложений в целом, т.к. они противоречат друг другу. Смотрите. Вы пишите в первом предложении, что "я от части не согласен с тем, что искусство не должно финансироваться государством", если вы от части не согласны, значит с другой стороны, вы от части согласны. Получается "я отчасти согласен с тем, что искусство не должно финансироваться государством". А в следующем предложении вы пишите, что "я уверен в том, что государство должно финансировать искусство". Что в итоге? Вы от части согласны или не согласны или уверены полностью? У вас эти предложения противоречат друг другу.

P.S. Вас и всех остальных с Новым годом
    Last edited by NortT; 31.12.2015, 20:22.
    IELTS: 02.04.16 - 8/8/7/8 (3rd attempt)
    ACS: 22.05.16 - Submitted; 30.05.16 - Completed
    EOI: Submitted - 02.06.16; Invitation - 06.07.16; 189 lodged - 23.08.16; Med&Police - 07.10.16, med finalised - 10.11.16; Grant - 09.08.17

Comment

• Maimiti_Isabella, а почему не возможно ответить на эту тему?
      Я, например, уверен, что искусство должно финансироваться государством.
      Во-первых, можно проводить разные культурные мероприятия и пополнять с них бюджет.
      Во-вторых, можно проводить политику с помощью искусства, направленную на формирование патриотизма и всякой там идеологии у населения.
      В итоге, согласен, т.к. можно не только воспитать патриотов отечества, но еще и заработать
      IELTS: 02.04.16 - 8/8/7/8 (3rd attempt)
      ACS: 22.05.16 - Submitted; 30.05.16 - Completed
      EOI: Submitted - 02.06.16; Invitation - 06.07.16; 189 lodged - 23.08.16; Med&Police - 07.10.16, med finalised - 10.11.16; Grant - 09.08.17

Comment

• Сообщение от NortT Посмотреть сообщение
        Maimiti_Isabella, а почему не возможно ответить на эту тему?
        Потому что вам в условии задачи даны 2 размые точки зрения. А потом просят согласиться или нет.

С чем, т.е. с какой точкой зрения я должна agree or disagree, с первой или со второй? Или может вообще с тем, что существуют 2 точки зрения?

Вопрос должен стоять: а) с какой точкой зрения вы согласны. т.е. What's your opinion? б) обсудите 2 точки зрения и выберите ту, которую вы поддерживаете с) Обсудите обе точки зрения.

Some people believe that arts like music and painting should not be funded by the government. Others believe that these are important for a society and need government funding.
        Do you agree or disagree?
        Я уехала смотреть салют. Всех с Новым Годом.

Comment

• Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
          To what extend do you agree or disagree?
          What other measures do you think might be effective?

Since the advent of modern technology people have got used to paying much more proper attention to environmental issues. As a consequence, more and more people are trying to find the solutions of such problem as increasing number of car on the roads and air deterioration. I strongly believe that exorbitant prices of oil is by far one of the best ways to help population with these questions. Moreover, it is the convenient public transportation that can be immensely effective.

To start with, only by raising prices of petrol, can the government make people use their vehicles properly. It is an irrefutable fact that nowadays the overwalming majority of citizens use cars even if it is not so necessary. Furthermore, there are many families which have cars for every single family member and they use them every day even if their destination is almost the same.

However, not only unaffordable oil can lead to solving the environmental and traffic issues, but also the development of great public transportation system. If such kinds of transport as buses, trams, trolleybuses and metro were more comfortable and suitable for citizens, much more people would prefer it to their own vehicles. Although no one means of transport can be compared with the cosy cars, the reasonable-priced and modernised public transport will be chosen by thoroughtful city dwellers.

In conclusion, in my opinion, high prices of petrol is what is the most advantageable solution of the growing traffic and pollution issues, in view of the fact that nothing do people adore more than saving money. Hence, it is vitally significant that citizens be suggested another way to commute and it can be managed by implementation of extremely new public transportation system.
          Step 1. 28.03.15 IELTS L6 R6 W6 S7
          Step 2. 01.09.15 ANZSCO 233611 Process Engineer (mining)
          Step 3 05.03.16 IELTS L7.5 R7 W7.5 S 7.5 (6.5->7.5), 21.05.16 L8.5, R8, W7.5, S6.5
          Step 4 29.05.16 EOI NSW (55 points) Submitted

Comment

• Дорогие форумчане, особенно старожилы этой темки!
            Очень прошу прочитать и оценить это эссе.

Через месяц экзамен. Нужна 7....

Буду очень благодарна любым комментариям!!

Ещё прошу посоветовать кого-то кому можно отсылать эссе на проверку.

Заранее благодарю всех откликнувшихся.
            Step 3 05.03.16 IELTS L7.5 R7 W7.5 S 7.5 (6.5->7.5), 21.05.16 L8.5, R8, W7.5, S6.5

Comment

• Сообщение от Тина Посмотреть сообщение
              Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
              To what extend do you agree or disagree?
              What other measures do you think might be effective?

Since the advent of modern technology people have got used to paying much more proper attention to environmental issues. As a consequence, more and more people are trying to find the solutions of such problem as increasing number of car on the roads and air deterioration. I strongly believe that exorbitant prices of oil is by far one of the best ways to help population with these questions. Moreover, it is the convenient public transportation that can be immensely effective.

To start with, only by raising prices of petrol, can the government make people use their vehicles properly. It is an irrefutable fact that nowadays the overwalming majority of citizens use cars even if it is not so necessary. Furthermore, there are many families which have cars for every single family member and they use them every day even if their destination is almost the same.

However, not only unaffordable oil can lead to solving the environmental and traffic issues, but also the development of great public transportation system. If such kinds of transport as buses, trams, trolleybuses and metro were more comfortable and suitable for citizens, much more people would prefer it to their own vehicles. Although no one means of transport can be compared with the cosy cars, the reasonable-priced and modernised public transport will be chosen by thoroughtful city dwellers.

In conclusion, in my opinion, high prices of petrol is what is the most advantageable solution of the growing traffic and pollution issues, in view of the fact that nothing do people adore more than saving money. Hence, it is vitally significant that citizens be suggested another way to commute and it can be managed by implementation of extremely new public transportation system.
              Тина, вы хотите, чтобы я прокомментировала, или you have developed some kind of allergy to my comments?

I mean, I know that many people don't like me commenting on their writing and I'm absolutely OK with this.

Just let me know.

Comment

• Dear Maimity_Isabella, I will thoroughly appreciate it if you comment it!
                There is no allergy on your comments, convercely I truly believe that they are immensely helpful!

Comment

• Тина,
                  tomorrow then. It's past midnight here.

Comment

• Сообщение от Maimiti_Isabella Посмотреть сообщение
                    Тина,
                    tomorrow then. It's past midnight here.
                    Thank you very much! I'm looking forward on your comments!
                    Last edited by Тина; 15.01.2016, 23:27.

Comment

Thank you very much! I'm looking forward on your comments!

Done. Check your PM.

Comment

• Сообщение от z11aalex Посмотреть сообщение
                        proveril kak tol'ko vy nameknuli.

1) somewhat - to some degree but not to a large degree
                        Это отличная иллюстрация, что люди себе сами яму роют, выбирая нечёткие позиции для эссе.
                        IELTS: L9/R8.5/W8/S8.5, история + материалы.
                        Visa lodged 17.01.15. Form 80: 03.02.14, medicals 05.04.15, grant 08.10.15.
                        Как я искал работу в Сиднее; Sydney - hints & tips

Comment

Дорогие форумчане, особенно старожилы этой темки!
                          Очень прошу прочитать и оценить это эссе.
                          Через месяц экзамен. Нужна 7....
                          Буду очень благодарна любым комментариям!!
                          Ещё прошу посоветовать кого-то кому можно отсылать эссе на проверку.
                          Заранее благодарю всех откликнувшихся.
                          Тина, жаль Вас огорчать, но конкретно это эссе на 7 не тянет. С артиклями и предлогами проблемы (много), рунглиш, и c coherence не очень. Ещё много ненужных слов ("In conclusion, in my opinion, high prices of petrol is what is the most" - это вообще жуть). Новые идеи в заключении (saving money).

Возьмите хорошего (лучше отличного) преподавателя и скурпулезно разбирайте Ваши эссе, а писать их лучше каждый день. Тогда, возможно, сдадите writing на 7.

Comment

• Сообщение от illi4 Посмотреть сообщение
                            Тина, жаль Вас огорчать, но конкретно это эссе на 7 не тянет. С артиклями и предлогами проблемы (много), рунглиш, и c coherence не очень. Ещё много ненужных слов ("In conclusion, in my opinion, high prices of petrol is what is the most" - это вообще жуть). Новые идеи в заключении (saving money).

Возьмите хорошего (лучше отличного) преподавателя и скурпулезно разбирайте Ваши эссе, а писать их лучше каждый день. Тогда, возможно, сдадите writing на 7.
                            Спасибо большое за комментарий!
                            Наверное у меня сейчас не очень хороший преподаватель, т.к. многое из того что она дает как сильные стороны ( учит использовать много cleft sentences и smth is what is - один из них) получается ужас ужасный для эссе(((
                            К сожалению я не рассчитывала заниматься с преподавателем за 20$/час но наверное хоть несколько занятий стоит, т.к. просто выброшу деньги за назначенный экзамен.
                            По поводу всего согласна кроме слов In conclusion. Все таки мне кажется это обязательная фраза...

Comment

• Ну, так писать просто некрасиво. Почему бы не употребить 'In conclusion, I firmly believe that', например?

Comment

• Сообщение от illi4 Посмотреть сообщение
                                Ну, так писать просто некрасиво. Почему бы не употребить 'In conclusion, I firmly believe that', например?
                                Спасибо что обратили внимание на это.
                                Просто я вначале написала I strongly believe, поэтому влепила здесь in my opinion...
                                Лучше вначале использовать in my opinion, а в конце I firmly believe that.
                                Last edited by Тина; 23.01.2016, 06:12.

Comment

Working...
                                X