No announcement yet.

IELTS - поганый разводняк???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

First of All i wish to thank Vanderley and Maimiti! Guys you super - your help i mean advices and analyzis - Fantastic - Super - Thanks 1000 times!

Comment

About IELTS - i would not say that it is a scam - i think that - This is one of the ways to preserve eNGLISH

Comment

Let me explain my answer
        - Without IELTS i would never think of suth things like
        - Pronouncation
        - Intonation
        - Cohesion
        - Coherence
        and so on
        I would never work on my accent at least never

Comment

How do you think of the opinion that there are so little native english speakers - i mean so many visitors and their english is with accent.

Lets consider English as a part of culture and thank IELTS for promoting and saving it

Comment

However one upsetting poing is that they really dont have concrete requirements and their explanation - otherwise i think one book with 1000 pages would be enough to learn IELTS in 3 months! i think organizers want that we develop and work on ourselves as much as possible!!

Comment

So lets get closer with exam format and practice! If you dont accept the rules ? Then why do you play the game! Play another and be happy! Best wishes to everyone!!!

Comment

If Ielts tutors make the requirements concrete - I think everyone would learn them but not english - Am i right??

Comment

believe me - that sum from examen is so TINY!!! that it absolutely makes no sense to Cambridge - i also think!

Comment

Сообщение от FAR19812 Посмотреть сообщение
                    First of All i wish to thank Vanderley and Maimiti! Guys you super - your help i mean advices and analyzis - Fantastic - Super - Thanks 1000 times!
                    Да уж...

Comment

Сообщение от ovel Посмотреть сообщение
                      Да уж...
                      Advice - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

ad·vice
                      2: information or notice given — usually used in plural

Comment

Lets consider English as a part of culture and thank IELTS for promoting and saving it
                        AMEN

Comment

чувак походу гугл транслейтом пользовался...

Comment

Guys you can check my grammar as much as you wish. Thank you.
                            I appreciate your ideas on Google translate also.
                            BUT HOW IS ABOUT THE TOPIC???????????????????

Comment

This is so easy to laugh on someones ideas. But pleease produce anything yourself. I would appreciate it.

Comment

This is so easy to laugh on someones ideas. But pleease produce anything yourself. I would appreciate it.
                                Я,к сож.,не смеюсь. Мне горько наблюдать за менталитетом "нашего брата". Вас разводят,а вы им поклоняетесь...Или вы не "наш брат"? Потому,что пишете на языке IELTS. Хотя,у нас в городе недавно памятник Сталину возвели...

Comment

Working...
                                X