Объявление

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My essay, проверьте, покритикуйте! Спасибо!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• немного подправлю пока подтянутся более компетентные форумчане

в интро-дважды form of transport

в первом боди пара it is difficult not to agree with this statement-какой именно стетмент? not to agree-argue
    to travel to their work, to study, or just for fitness-workplace,.... and I think it is not correct to use travel in this context- to gain their....
    while using bicycles people do not pollute the atmosphere with exhaust fumes-using bicycles...........................harmful fumes(or simply fumes,but not exhaust)

2 body para
    Some areas there is warm- have a warm.....(some areas provide a (constant) comfortable environment(conditions) to use the bicycles only a few(several)months....
    ну и так далее.
    в общем тема не раскрыта.почитайте хорошие ессей чтоб иметь понятие как они пишутся.линкинг вордс написаны не в попад.
    маленький совет-мне очень помогло на начальной стадии простое переписывание и разбор хороших ессей.

Comment

• Спасибо за ответ.
      Как завещал великий: учиться, учиться и учиться.
      Самое весёлое, это то, что я эти эссе отправлял на проверку преподу, с которым занимался инглишем через скайп. Препод вроде носитель, дали мне его в одном из онлайн ресурсов по изучению языка.
      Вот и думай теперь, либо это уровень препода такой, либо умысел.

Comment

• Сообщение от Sayram Посмотреть сообщение
        Спасибо за ответ.
        Как завещал великий: учиться, учиться и учиться.
        Самое весёлое, это то, что я эти эссе отправлял на проверку преподу, с которым занимался инглишем через скайп. Препод вроде носитель, дали мне его в одном из онлайн ресурсов по изучению языка.
        Вот и думай теперь, либо это уровень препода такой, либо умысел.
        так что препод сказал то?

Comment

• Сообщение от agronom Посмотреть сообщение
          так что препод сказал то?
          После того, как он прислал мне проверенное эссе, сказал молодец, продолжай в том же духе, типа потенциал есть.
          Но, блин, если после его проверки, можно напроверять ещё, какой у него уровень?!

Comment

После того, как он прислал мне проверенное эссе, сказал молодец, продолжай в том же духе, типа потенциал есть.
            Но, блин, если после его проверки, можно напроверять ещё, какой у него уровень?!
            между есть потенциал и это ессей написано хорошо-большая разница. я не знаю вашего изначального уровня и сколько времени у вас заняло до того чтоб научиться писать подобного рода ессей. может он имел в виду что вы быстро развиваетесь.но с таким ессей надеяться на хороший бал-не стоит.

Comment

Could you check my other essay, please?

Some of people consider the bicycle is a good means of transport. Others say it has a lot of disadvantages. Discuss and give your opinion.

Nowadays, many people use bicycles as a form of their main transport. At the same time other people think that the bicycle is an uncomfortable form of transport. I will discuss both of these points of view in the following paragraphs.

On the one hand, it is difficult not to agree with this statement, because the bicycle is a really very helpful form of transport. Everyday a lot of people in many countries use bicycles to travel to their work, to study, or just for fitness. Furthermore modern industry produces different types of bicycles, such as for sport, for tourists, for children and others. Moreover, while using bicycles people do not pollute the atmosphere with exhaust fumes.

On the other hand, our planet has different climatic regions. Some areas there is warm weather most of the year, and in other areas warm weather can be for less time. So in the case of cold regions the bicycle is not as good for transport like it is in warm regions. For instance take a look at Moscow. In this city winter is for about five months, from November to March. This time is not good to use bicycles, because the roads are dirty and slippery, the temperature is low and car drivers do not respect cyclists.

To conclude, I think using a bicycle is a very individual choice, whereas some people will use it in all conditions, other people will only use it in good environments. For me for example, comfort is more important than the advantages of using a bicycle. May be, in the future, I will use bicycles to share my time with my children in parks, but for now I prefer my private car.
              В этом эссе на самом деле поправлять нечего: его надо переписывать. Увы!

Да и тему вы 'отрыли' какую-то левую. По ней и писать непонятно как и что.

Заключение - вы хоть пару страниц этой темы прочитали? Ведь совсем недавно похожую проблему разбирали!

В любом случае, у вас есть выбор: либо заниматься улучшением своего английского и понять как пишутся эссе (что в англоязычной стране естественно проходят в школах), либо ....

Comment

• Добрый день. Меня всегда смущали эссе с одним вопросом. Не знаю правильно ли я классифицирую такие эссе и соответственно правильно ли отвечаю на вопрос. Проверьте пожалуйста нормальный ли Task Response для конкретного вопроса, а также примерно оцените если не трудно... Заранее большое спасибо.

Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work.

How do you think children should spend their free time?

There is a popular believe that kids have a lot of free time and it is better for them to spend all this time by doing some school work like home assignments or some educational projects. I believe that it is quite controversial idea because of several reasons.

From the one hand, it is undeniable that parents desire their children to be successful persons in the future. Therefore, they want their kids to study hard because well-educated and literate people usually achieve higher results. For example, they will be able to get better job with higher level of salary.

From the other hand, I think that youngsters shouldn't be made study all time because in this case they won't be enjoying of learning process and this will lead to lower educational results. Moreover, I'm afraid that in this case children will hate to study, so idea about forcing kids to spend all their time for learning is absolutely wrong. Of course, there should be some kind of control from the adults' side, but they have to leave some free time for children for rest and leisure activities.

From my point of view, young generation has to spend more time on fresh air in order to be healthy and well-being. In addition, children should contact with each other to acquire useful social skills and be sociable person in the further life. Finally, adults shouldn't forget that they are just kids and have to allow them to play games, watch cartoons and so forth.

In conclusion, I could say that youngsters should pay attention to learning because their adult life will depend of their education's level, but children should also have some free time for their needs.

Comment

• Сообщение от evstigneeff Посмотреть сообщение
                  Добрый день. Меня всегда смущали эссе с одним вопросом. Не знаю правильно ли я классифицирую такие эссе и соответственно правильно ли отвечаю на вопрос. Проверьте пожалуйста нормальный ли Task Response для конкретного вопроса, а также примерно оцените если не трудно... Заранее большое спасибо.

Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work.

How do you think children should spend their free time?

There is a popular believe that kids have a lot of free time and it is better for them to spend all this time by doing some school work like home assignments or some educational projects. I believe that it is quite controversial idea because of several reasons.

From the one hand, it is undeniable that parents desire their children to be successful persons in the future. Therefore, they want their kids to study hard because well-educated and literate people usually achieve higher results. For example, they will be able to get better job with higher level of salary.

From the other hand, I think that youngsters shouldn't be made study all time because in this case they won't be enjoying of learning process and this will lead to lower educational results. Moreover, I'm afraid that in this case children will hate to study, so idea about forcing kids to spend all their time for learning is absolutely wrong. Of course, there should be some kind of control from the adults' side, but they have to leave some free time for children for rest and leisure activities.

From my point of view, young generation has to spend more time on fresh air in order to be healthy and well-being. In addition, children should contact with each other to acquire useful social skills and be sociable person in the further life. Finally, adults shouldn't forget that they are just kids and have to allow them to play games, watch cartoons and so forth.

In conclusion, I could say that youngsters should pay attention to learning because their adult life will depend of their education's level, but children should also have some free time for their needs.
                  смотрите,по данному ессей ваша основная проблема в том,что вы не понимаете разницы между ессей и сочинением.вам нужно внимательней изучить структуру есей и попытаться писать придерживаясь структуры.здесь хватает и грамматических ошибок(причем простеньких),но заострять внимание на них пока рано.научитесь придержи ваться структуры и правил написания ессей.

Comment

придерживаясь структуры.здесь хватает и грамматических ошибок(причем простеньких),но заострять внимание на них пока рано.научитесь придержи ваться структуры и правил написания ессей.
                    А потом будет поздно

(это я ни в коем случае не автору эссе, а вам )

Comment

• Сообщение от Maimiti_Isabella Посмотреть сообщение
                      А потом будет поздно

(это я ни в коем случае не автору эссе, а вам )
                      согласен на все100
                      нужно парралельно развиваться.

Comment

согласен на все100
                        нужно парралельно развиваться.
                        Вот понимаете, как бы это об'яснить.... Развитие английского подразумевает развитие skills. А поскольку при изучении английского вы учитесь писать, то писать вы учитесь по английски, т.е. эссе. Не creative writing же!

Т.е. в любом случае, первое - английский. При наличии приличного английского я могу человека научить писать эссе за полчаса. Особо 'трудновоспитуемые' - час в общей сложности. Т.е. один час отделяет вас от 7 или 7.5

Но наличие умения писать эссе никаким образом не приближает вас к 7-ки, если нет достаточного уровня английского, причем именно английского, а не 'меня понимают коллеги из Европы' () .

Надеюсь, что идея понятна. Но это мой подход. Я готова допустить, что есть и другой. Но я другого 'действующего' подхода на 7-ку и выше еще не видела в практическом исполнении.

Comment

• Сообщение от Maimiti_Isabella Посмотреть сообщение
                          Вот понимаете, как бы это об'яснить.... Развитие английского подразумевает развитие skills. А поскольку при изучении английского вы учитесь писать, то писать вы учитесь по английски, т.е. эссе. Не creative writing же!

Т.е. в любом случае, первое - английский. При наличии приличного английского я могу человека научить писать эссе за полчаса. Особо 'трудновоспитуемые' - час в общей сложности. Т.е. один час отделяет вас от 7 или 7.5

Но наличие умения писать эссе никаким образом не приближает вас к 7-ки, если нет достаточного уровня английского, причем именно английского, а не 'меня понимают коллеги из Европы' () .

Надеюсь, что идея понятна. Но это мой подход. Я готова допустить, что есть и другой. Но я другого 'действующего' подхода на 7-ку и выше еще не видела в практическом исполнении.
                          а научить при наличие более менее нормального английского правильному спелингу не можете случайно?я готов стать самым благодарным учеником. пусть даже не за час. ну обидно мне блин теряю постоянно балы тупо из за спелинга.я уже просто отчаялся.переписывание слов и текстов результата особого не дает.только рука уже болит от ручки

Comment

• Покритикуйте мое эссе, пожалуйста. Заранее спасибо.

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some individuals believe that upbringing a child as a favourable society member is a parents' responsibility. Although others agree that school should play a major role in this process.
                            There is no denying that parents became a role models and first teachers for their child from an early age, when children start to adopt the basic rules of behavior. For example, a child learns to throw a wrapper in a garbage bin and not on a pavement long before he or she starts to attend school. Moreover, social scientists have proved that whether parents want it or not children pay more attention to their actions than to their words. Therefore a child inevitably learns how to act and communicate within a society by the parents example.
                            On the other hand, during an educational process at school a lot of ethical questions, such as an attitude towards minorities and importance of respect to cultural differences, can be raised and discussed in class. A competent well-qualified teacher can help the students to form their opinion in the matter. Unfortunately there is no tradition to train school teachers for ethical education of their students in Russia. Consequently when such a teacher is being asked a moral question by a student he or she can not give a guidence on the values of civil society, but only his or her own notion.
                            Considering everything mentioned above it is clearly seen that both can contribute to a child's development as a respectful, devoted and compassionate person. I believe that raising a good member of society should be a combined responsibility of parents and educational system.
                            IELTS 31.10.2014 L8.5\R9\W7\S7\O8
                            ACS Systems Analyst 14.08.2015
                            EOI 18.08.2015

Comment

• Noa, попробую по верхам пройти:
                              Во введении не хватает background sentence, что-то вроде "В современном мире/в наши дни воспитание детей играет важную роль в построении развитого общества";
                              a child --> children/offsprings;
                              выделение запятыми таких слов, как consequently, unfortunately;
                              parents became - а сейчас нет? может лучше заменить have become ?

Unfortunately there is no tradition to train school teachers for ethical education of their students in Russia. Consequently when such a teacher is being asked a moral question by a student he or she can not give a guidence on the values of civil society, but only his or her own notion.
                              По-русски мысль вроде понятна, не уверен что поймут и/или оценят examineers:
                              moral questions;a guidence on the values..; own notions(в данном контексте)..

абзацы лучше отделять пустым пространством для удобочитаемости, на экзамене это важный момент.
                              Вообще на этой ветке кладезь советов, которые не стоит игнорировать.
                              Успехов!
                              Last edited by АнатолийI; 29.03.2014, 10:51.
                              If you want to interact, do it through "private messages" please. I am a rare vizitor now.

Comment

пусть даже не за час. ну обидно мне блин теряю постоянно балы тупо из за спелинга.я уже просто отчаялся.переписывание слов и текстов результата особого не дает.только рука уже болит от ручки
                                Speed copying пробовали? Не переписывание, а именно Speed copying?
                                http://www.gday.ru/forum/ielts/45491-my-essay-%EF%F0%EE%E2%E5%F0%FC%F2%E5-%EF%EE%EA%F0%E8%F2%E8%EA%F3%E9%F2%E5-%D1%EF%E0%F1%E8%E1%EE-29.html#post1080480

(ну не умею в ставить диагнозы по интернету!!!! )

Если пробовали и не помогает, то перейдем к другим решениям

В каких словах проблемы? Т.е. если ли какая-то закономерность? Например, буквы путаете местами или пропускаете определенные буквы. И еще, простите, как с русским (или украинским?) в этом отношении?

Comment

Working...
                                X