Объявление

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My essay, проверьте, покритикуйте! Спасибо!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Сообщение от VOlya
    Ps кстати отрабатывая эссе меняется взгляд на некоторые вещи, да и вообще, стараешся смотреть на вещи шире, и это очень-очень помогает в жизни.
    Кстати да.
    И начинаешь потихоньку понимать интересы другого общества.
    It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice =)

[IMG]http://www.wlal.ru/]

Comment

• Сообщение от Irina_ru
      You are going to study in a college in the UK next year. You would like to stay in a college Hall of Residence.

Write a letter to the college giving your accommodation requirements. You should outline what your room and food needs are and also ask what alternatives are available if they cannot provide what you want.

Dear Sir / Madam.
      I am writing to express my gratitude for opportunity (my ability =1) to study at your college. It is very pleasant (2) to know that I am (3) studying in United Kingdom next year. In addition I would like to know (4) information about accommodation in a (5) college Hall of Residence.

Firstly, I would be grateful, (6) if you would (7 ) send me prices (8 ) on the one bad(9 ) -room numbers (10) or flats with necessary facilities and a kitchen. I enjoy to (11) cooking and make (12) this very well. For this reason I would like to have а possibility to do this for me and my future friends. In addition, I would like to rent accommodation (10) with simple furniture just for studying and sleeping.

Furthermore, if the college Hall Residence (13) not provided this kind of accommodations, would you please send me any contact of firms(14), which *15 can (16) help me with seeking (17) flat nearest to your college according my accommodation desires (18 ).

I am looking forward to your response.
      Yours faithfully.
      Irina Ivanova.
      *1 my ability - физическая возможность, дано всем. Поскольку обсуждается конкретный случай, добавляем личной конкретики - плюс далее по тексту.
      *2 нетипичная конструкция. I am pleased to learn/know...
      *3 will be studying
      *4 to learn - to know - to obtain some information - to get some information - to find out - использованная конструкция не звучит
      *5 это мимо вводной - общежитие это не hall of residence, скорее on-campus living quarters, does the college provide any residence accommodation. Первый раз такое встречаю.
      *6 запятая не нужна
      *7 could
      *8 a price - лучше a quote for a one bedroom
      *9 bed
      *10 номер в плане гостиничный номер - не переводится. Лучше сказать Unit. В гостинице это или room (одна комната) или suite (больше одной комнаты)
      *11 to не нужно. герундий без to
      *12 do this - make и do переводятся на русский одинаково, а означают совершенно разные действия.
      *13 if the accommodation is not provided
      *14 скорее agenices. Фирма очень редко употребляется.
      *15 that - не могу вспомнить правило, which тоже употребляется с неодушевленными, но есть различия. здесь - that.
      *16 could - сослагательное в вопросе более уместно, поскольку освобождает вопрошаемого от ответственности за can not.
      *17 a - артикль
      *18 requirements, desires это что то в районе тайных воздыханий
      NI Traktor | NI Maschine | Ecler EVO5 :)
      Leukaemia sucks!

Comment

• Сообщение от Yulia_N
        А вот мое ессе. Спасибо.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Playing games teaches us about life.

Some people strongly believe that playing games helps us to understand how to behave in common situation in a real life. On the other hand, someone supposes that games should be just games and there is no any connection with a real life. Playing games has a lot of advantages and disadvantages at the same time.

One of the main advantages of playing games is that games can show us some aspects of a life. They are based on real events and usually just models of real process in life. In addition, when playing in such games, a person usually studies how to find a solution to difficult situation. Moreover, after that he can use his knowledge in a common situation in future. An instant, is a “Monopoly” game. Participation into this game gives an opportunity to understand some processes in business and also study some parts of economics. Moreover, this game helps a person to improve his business vocabulary and also skills in mathematics. One other advantage of games is that take part in some games gives ability to improve communication skills. For example, a favorite game, named “A Thousand” needs some participants. And, when playing together, from other members a person can study how to be polite to others, not to show all his emotions, be more attentive to others. After that these knowledge are widely used in business, in production and so on.

At the same time there are a lot of disadvantages of playing games. One of them is that person can’t divide a game from a life, when it is better to stop playing games. For example, some of games are too aggressive as the result of it is after taking part in such game a person can become aggressive too and make a serious mistake, like kill another person.

In conclusion, playing games can help to understand around world and to know the life better. In my view, some games can study person how to behave in common situation, but games are only perfect models of real life, which is too complicated, and to understand it better, person should get information from all sources of information, like computer, parents, books, movies and so on.
        Самый жирный минус:
        Do you agree or disagree - а Вы начинаете говорить про преимущества и недостатки.
        Здесь должна быть высказана только одна точка зрения и 2-3 причины почему это так - по параграфу на идею.
        Из-за этого думаю оценка порядка 5-5.5. (Сам горел на этом)
        Прочтите - там много полезного:
        http://www.gday.ru/phorum/viewtopic.php?t=35926

Введение - непонятно на какой вы стороне ...
        1-й параграф - слишком большой - вы уже привели пример про монополию - studies how to find a solution. “A Thousand” - can study how to be polite to others - это уже другая мысль - другой параграф.
        Заключение - but games are only perfect ... - помоему совсем в сторону.

Слишком часто повторяется a person - бросается в глаза - только один раз заменили - someone. (можно people, human ...)
        Moreover, after that he can - вы же говорите не только про мужчин - надо использовать they=he or she

Граматика - начал было править - решил забить - я получил только 6-ку в последний раз - вдруг неправильно подскажу ... - но так ничего - порядка 6-ки наверное.

Вывод - переписать

Comment

• Спасибо. Сама подумала чтото тут не так, но т.к. с преподавателем мы только advantages i disadvantages брали, то странно почему она дала мне этот тест. Мот перпутала чего Ну ничего. перепишу. Эххх... мне б в идеале 7ки, но пол года на учебу еще есть. Буду дальше стараться.

Сообщение от hippopotam

Самый жирный минус:
          Do you agree or disagree - а Вы начинаете говорить про преимущества и недостатки.
          Здесь должна быть высказана только одна точка зрения и 2-3 причины почему это так - по параграфу на идею.
          Из-за этого думаю оценка порядка 5-5.5. (Сам горел на этом)
          Прочтите - там много полезного:
          http://www.gday.ru/phorum/viewtopic.php?t=35926

Введение - непонятно на какой вы стороне ...
          1-й параграф - слишком большой - вы уже привели пример про монополию - studies how to find a solution. “A Thousand” - can study how to be polite to others - это уже другая мысль - другой параграф.
          Заключение - but games are only perfect ... - помоему совсем в сторону.

Слишком часто повторяется a person - бросается в глаза - только один раз заменили - someone. (можно people, human ...)
          Moreover, after that he can - вы же говорите не только про мужчин - надо использовать they=he or she

Граматика - начал было править - решил забить - я получил только 6-ку в последний раз - вдруг неправильно подскажу ... - но так ничего - порядка 6-ки наверное.

Вывод - переписать
          DIAC, 175- Подача 6.04.2011
          Visa granted 3.01.2013

Comment

• Сообщение от newjersey
            Сообщение от Irina_ru
            for the opportunity

Comment

• newjersey Спасибо большое! В очередной раз улыбнули собственные ошибки
              Но можно я Вас поспрашиваю в свете новых открывшихся горризонтов, для так сказать более четкого усвоения? =)

Сообщение от newjersey
              *3 will be studying
              Вот тут я очень долго размышляла как раз над тем, что вставить. Вроде как по правилам, если ты уже что-то запланировал и точно известно, что что-то будет тогда-то и тогда-то (ну так мну на курсах учили), то вот такая конструкция как я написала. А will это что-то спонтаннае, типа как идея какая-то.
              У меня при представлении проговаривания этой фразы тоже напрашивалось will, но если в речи это не критично, то в письменном виде, вроде как правило ... Тут вот как? Мне ж, собственно, не принцип важен, а насколько могут занизить/не занизить в таких ситуациях оценку.

Сообщение от newjersey
              *4 to learn - to know - to obtain some information - to get some information - to find out - использованная конструкция не звучит
              А подскажите, пожалуйста, какая конструкция здесь будет более уместна?

Сообщение от newjersey
              *5 это мимо вводной - общежитие это не hall of residence, скорее on-campus living quarters, does the college provide any residence accommodation. Первый раз такое встречаю.
              Вот я тут Ваш коментарий не очень поняла. Всмысле так не называют - hall of residence?
              Просто это написано с большой буквы в задании, я решила, что их общежитее носит такое гордое название самое себя

Сообщение от newjersey
              *12 do this - make и do переводятся на русский одинаково, а означают совершенно разные действия.
              Вот тут я тоже подзастряла с выбором. И все-таки выбрала make. Для себя как-то интуитивно различаю, что make это что-то типа handmade ну и все близкое к этому. Не могли бы Вы объяснить различия между этими двумя действиями?

Сорри, что так много вопросов, но я буду очень признательна за Ваши (да и собственно, всех кто захочет ) ответы на эти вопросы.
              Еще раз большое спасибо!
              It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice =)

[IMG]http://www.wlal.ru/]

Comment

• Сообщение от Alexizzz
                Сообщение от Irina_ru

Вот честное слово, наблюдая Ваш дискус с участниками форума, несколько улыбает отстаивание каких-либо принципов и точек зрения. Прям как на митинге возле белого дома Вы также собираетесь дискутировать с экзаменаторами?
                Это мы в советской школе привыкли отстаивать принципы и мнения (в соответствии с партией правительства), а тут проверяется наше владение языком (в соответствии с партией "гумманизма").
                По большей части все эссе - одно сплошное гонево исходя из принципов "мир во всем мире и единение душ".
                Ира,
                Не могу говорить за остальных, но моя цель - получить 7 на экзамене и это ИМХО должно быть очевидно.
                Такой уровень требует немного большего, чем "I think".
                Спорить с экзаменатором я не собирался, но и писать всякую ересь от "партии гуманизма" тоже не вижу смысла, поскольку к этой партии не принадлежу.
                Чтобы написать грамотное эссе нужно иметь как минимум 2-3 идеи. А придумывать идеи, в которые сам не веришь и пытаться выразить их на чужом языке мне представляется довольно затруднительным процессом. В условиях экзамена на это может элементарно не хватить времени.
                Не спорьте: Вы ничего здесь никому не докажете.
                Народ настолько глубоко верит, что на IELTS проверяют 'моральные качества строителя коммунизма', что переубедить их Вам не 'по плечу'. Все, что от Вас требуется - аргументированное эссе на хорошем английском. Все остальное IELTS 'не трогает'. В check list у IELTS examinor/tester нет пункта 'морально устойчив и поддерживает генеральную линию демократии'. Если чей-либо преподаватель утверждает обратное - it's not your problem.

Каждое эссе проверяет 2 экзаменатора. В случае разногласий эссе поступает к 3-му.

Comment

• Сообщение от vnikitin
                  Здравствуйте Покритикуйте и мое, пожалуйста

Essay. Topic # 17:
                  Do the benefits of abroad justify the difficulties? What advice would you offer to a prospective student?

It is a difficult decision for student – to study abroad or not. Why so? – Because not all students studying abroad get more benefits than difficulties. The goal of this essay is to look for problems, which are waiting for many overseas students decided to study abroad.
                  At first, there are many advantages. Firstly, students learn foreign languages and get new friends in new country. Secondly, they have a possibility to study there specialities with new teachers or professors with some new methods of education. Then, they get a chance to travel in the country they are studying in and to look at it’s culture. It is very useful for most of overseas students.
                  On the other hand, they get a lot’s of problems. The biggest problem is language problem. For some people, especially students, it is very hard to feel themself convenient in foreign country with foreign culture and foreign language. It is also hard to study abroad without parents. And then, it is very hard to find a job after studying abroad.
                  However, all depends on a student. The person has to decide, if it is really useful to study abroad and why. Also it depends on a country and people their, on mentality.
                  In conclusion, I will offer to future students to think about reasons for and against studying abroad and to make a decision. If they really want to and need to, it won’t be a problem to study there.
                  Nowadays, it is very good to have an education in some countries. That’s why, the benefits of study abroad really justify the difficulties. It gives good chances in applying for a job or to get bigger salary and possibility to have a wonderful choice in it.

Знаю, что это очень слабо, в свое оправдание скажу, что я в совершенстве владею нем. языком и последние полгода только кое-как английским занялась...
                  Мне много не надо - через неделю Дженерал на 4.5 оверолл Как думаете, потянет?
                  Заранее спасибо
                  Позволю себе несколько комментариев:
                  1. Тема довольно сложная. Это академик? Может, потренироваться на более простых?
                  2. Вы пытаетесь формировать длинные фразы - это плюс, однако часто допускаете элементарные ошибки, как то пропуск артикля или глагола.
                  3. Контрукции типа "Why so? – " надо исключить.
                  4. Первое предложение, например, переписать так "It can be a difficult decision for a student to go abroad to study because of a number of reasons."
                  5. Старайтесь не писать нонсенс типа " The biggest problem is language problem.". "Проблема языка" - это что такое? Есть проблема коммуникации, связанная с недостаточным знанием языка, которая может привести к недопониманию.
                  6. In conclusion - подразумевает заключительную чать, т.е. 1 параграф, в котором вы кратко подводите итоги идей, высказанных ранее.
                  7. Do not use "I will"! На английском это обещание, звучащее как клятва. Лучше вообще избегать слова "I" и прочих личных местоимений ("we").
                  8. Не использовать contractions (сокращенные глагольные формы) - это признак неформальной лексики.

Оценка ИМХО - 4-4.5

Comment

• Сообщение от Irina_ru
                    newjersey Спасибо большое! В очередной раз улыбнули собственные ошибки
                    Но можно я Вас поспрашиваю в свете новых открывшихся горризонтов, для так сказать более четкого усвоения? =)

Сообщение от newjersey
                    *3 will be studying
                    Вот тут я очень долго размышляла как раз над тем, что вставить. Вроде как по правилам, если ты уже что-то запланировал и точно известно, что что-то будет тогда-то и тогда-то (ну так мну на курсах учили), то вот такая конструкция как я написала. А will это что-то спонтаннае, типа как идея какая-то.
                    У меня при представлении проговаривания этой фразы тоже напрашивалось will, но если в речи это не критично, то в письменном виде, вроде как правило ... Тут вот как? Мне ж, собственно, не принцип важен, а насколько могут занизить/не занизить в таких ситуациях оценку.

I am stydying = present continuous, означает текущее действие в настоящий момент времени. Проверка - как ответ на звонок по телефону - что делаешь, чем занят? По контексту действие надо поместить в будущее время, поэтому либо использовать I indend to study, I plan to study (неопределенное настоящее, с акцентом именно на неопределенность - не решили еще). Простое будущее I will значит точно буду учиться. Я использовал будущее продолженное, с простым разницы особой не вижу.

Сообщение от newjersey
                    А подскажите, пожалуйста, какая конструкция здесь будет более уместна?

Текст не запредельно формальный (не контракт все таки) поэтому любая. know information просто не звучит. I need to know this information это или допрос или отправка разведчика на задание.

Сообщение от newjersey
                    Вот я тут Ваш коментарий не очень поняла. Всмысле так не называют - hall of residence?
                    Просто это написано с большой буквы в задании, я решила, что их общежитее носит такое гордое название самое себя

Просто в первый раз вижу такое название, и это ничего не значит. Я еще много чего не знаю.

Сообщение от newjersey
                    Вот тут я тоже подзастряла с выбором. И все-таки выбрала make. Для себя как-то интуитивно различаю, что make это что-то типа handmade ну и все близкое к этому. Не могли бы Вы объяснить различия между этими двумя действиями?

Сорри, что так много вопросов, но я буду очень признательна за Ваши (да и собственно, всех кто захочет ) ответы на эти вопросы.
                    Еще раз большое спасибо!
                    make v.s. do - make это что-то действительно handmade, еще есть много устойчивых комбинаций типа make a living (зарабатывать на жизнь), make better/worse (сделать лучше/хуже).

Do чаще всего означает делание в переносном смысле, может употребляться как заменитель глагола, поскольку сказуемое обязательно и чтобы не повторяться - he got late to work this morning, a third time this week he did that. I told him to stop moaning (ныть) about traffic, but he keeps doing it.

еще do образует формы прошедшего времени (1), отрицания (2), для усиления действия глагола (3) и вопросительные формы (4) - I did not know (1) she was married, your honor. I do not normally date (2) married women. I do regret (3) her husband had a heart attack when he found out. Do I feel (4) guilty about it? No, I do not. (5 - просто устойчивая конструкция)
                    NI Traktor | NI Maschine | Ecler EVO5 :)
                    Leukaemia sucks!

Comment

• Пожалуйста, прокомментируйте еще одно моё эссе.
                      Кажется, что со временем они лучше не становятся((

There have been many technological developments in the 20th century, for example in transport, telecommunications and health.
                      What technological development do you think has been the most important? How has it changed people's lives? Have all the changes been positive?

Give reasons for your answers.

A lot of changes have been made during the last century. That changes have been involved many parts of our lives such as communication, transport system, education, manufacturing and others. This essay discusses positive and negative aspects of the resent developments.
                      There are a number of changes that improve people's lives. For instance, the most valued development, in my view, has been made in communication field. Nowadays people more and more contact with each others by the Internet and mobile phones. It is not impossible for everyone discuss something through the Internet with partners from other continent in real time. What is more, transport system has been changed highly. Now everyone has a chance to visit every place in the World. Health care has been developed significantly significantly as well. As the result, people can live longer and life can be more active and happier.
                      On the other hand, there are some areas where development process has brought negative things. First of all, because of the improvement in communication and transport, local cultures have been mixed with each others. Therefore, some strong cultures dominate from other cultures. For example, we can find American fast food all over the World while local food culture in many countries are getting less used. Moreover, I can say that in some other areas such as environment, employment and others, development process has not brought only positive effect.
                      To summarize, there are a number of good points in resent development process as well as there are a number of negative points in the same process. I think, not all changes have been a benefits for the people.

272 слова.

Comment

• Еще одно мое эссе.
                        Пожалуйста, прокомментируйте, если есть возможность. Буду очень благодарна!

In Western countries people spend a lot of money on the pets. They buy special food for their cats and dogs, buy them toys and often pay hight fees for medical treatment. Some people think this is a waste of money, and ague that pets are dirty and dangerous.
                        What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a pet? Do people apent to much money on pets?
                        Give reasons for your answer.

Many people have the opinion that having pets is very nice for everyone. Others, however, disagree and think that pets are just unnecessary things. This essay discusses benefits and drawbacks of having a pet.
                        There are several bad points in having a pet. First of all, having a pet is very expensive. Pets need a lot of things like special food and toys, vet care and even sometimes special clothes for the bad weather. Secondly, having such pets like big dogs can be very dangerous not only for family members but also for neighbours and others. Thirdly, some cats and dogs can be very dirty. Dogs, for instance, can leave footprints on a carpet, cats can be the reason of a not nice smell in a flat.
                        On the other hand, there are many good points in having in your home a nice pet. A cat, a dog or even a bird can give a lot of pleasure for alone person. Moreover, it can be the only chance for him to have somebody who can listen for him. Next, it is very good for children to have a pet. They study to be reliable and patient when they looking after a cat of a dog. In addition, contacts with cats, dogs and other pets are very relaxing for everyone. While there are a lot of stress everywhere, it is very useful.
                        To summarize, there are a number of strong reasons against having a pet, although there are many reasons for having a pet as well. Taking everything into account, it seems to me that having a pet is very important for the most of people and I can not say they spend on them more then necessary.

287 слов.

Comment

• Сообщение от Ulya
                          Пожалуйста, прокомментируйте еще одно моё эссе.
                          Кажется, что со временем они лучше не становятся

There have been many technological developments in the 20th century, for example in transport, telecommunications and health.
                          What technological development do you think has been the most important? How has it changed people's lives? Have all the changes been positive?

Give reasons for your answers.

A lot of changes[1] have[2] been made during the last century. That changes have been involved[3] many parts[4] of our lives such as communication, transport system, education, manufacturing and others[5]. This essay discusses positive and negative aspects of the resent developments.[6]

There are[7] a number of changes that improve[8] people's lives. For instance, the most valued development, in my view, has been made in communication field[9]. Nowadays people more and more contact [with each others][10] by[11] the Internet and mobile phones. It is not impossible[12] for everyone [12.1]discuss something through the Internet with partners from other continent in real time. What is more, transport[13] system has been[14] changed highly[15]. Now everyone has a chance[16] to visit every place in the World[17]. Health care has been developed significantly significantly[18] as well. As the result[19], people can live longer and life[20] can be more active and happier.

On the other hand, there are some areas where development process has brought negative things. First of all, because of the improvement in communication and transport, local cultures have been mixed with each others. Therefore, some strong cultures dominate from[21] other cultures. For example, we can find American fast food all over the World while local food culture[22] in many countries are[23] getting less used. Moreover, I can say that in some other areas such as environment, employment and others, development process has not brought only positive effect. [24]

To summarize, there are[25] a number of good[26] points in resent[27] development process as well as there are[28] a number of negative points in the same process. I think, not all changes have been[29] a benefits for the people.

272 слова.
                          Извините, если немного прямолинейно, но я в общем, делал это для себя - отрабатываю поиск ошибок.
                          Основные проблемы:
                          1. have been - повсюду, где надо и не надо
                          2. poor vocabulary, очень много повторений, практически нет синонимов
                          3. has brought - что-то странное ИМХО
                          4. рассогласование числа noun и verb
                          5. избавляться от личных местоимений [I, we]
                          Ставьте пустые строки плз между абзацами.
                          Предлагаю следующие исправления:
                          1. changes of what? - чего-то не хватает
                          2. has?
                          3. affected on? involved - абсолютно не в тему. have been - не нужно
                          4. aspects ?
                          5. so on?
                          6. no need - это предложение не нужно
                          7. was
                          8. improved
                          9. communication field -> means of communication?
                          10. ?
                          11. via, using
                          12. It is possible
                          12.1 to - не хватает
                          13. transportation
                          14. been - не нужно
                          15. dramatically
                          16. has a chance -> can
                          17. even Antarctica?
                          18. significantly significantly ?
                          19. As a result
                          20. their lives. чья жизнь? дяди Васи?
                          21. from - не нужно
                          22. local food culture - что это?
                          23. число не соответствует
                          24. неаргументировано
                          25. число не соответствует
                          25. слова good, bad и т.п. надо избегать
                          26. recent. resent = негодовать, возмущаться; обижаться
                          27. число не соответствует
                          28. have been

Comment

• [
                            In Western countries people spend a lot of money on (1) the pets. They buy special food for their cats and dogs, buy them toys and often pay (2) hight fees for medical treatment. Some people think this is a waste of money, and (3) ague that pets are dirty and dangerous.
                            What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a pet? Do people (4) apent to much money on pets?
                            Give reasons for your answer.
                            Many people have the opinion that having pets is very nice for everyone. Others, however, disagree and think that pets are just unnecessary (5) things. This essay discusses (6) benefits and drawbacks of having a pet.
                            There are (7) several bad points in having a pet. First of all, having a pet is ( very expensive. (9) Pets need a lot of things like special food and toys, vet care and even sometimes special clothes for the bad weather. Secondly, having such pets like big dogs can be very dangerous not only for family members but also for neighbours and others. Thirdly, (10) some cats and dogs can be very dirty. Dogs, for instance, can leave footprints on a carpet, cats can be the reason (11) of a not nice smell in a flat.
                            On the other hand, there are (12) many good points in having in your home a nice pet. A cat, a dog or even a bird can give a lot of pleasure for (13) alone person. Moreover, it can be the only chance for (14) him to have somebody who can (15) listen for him. (16) Next, it is very good for children to have a pet. They (17) study to be reliable and patient when they (1 looking after a cat (19) of a dog. In addition, contacts with cats, dogs and other pets are very relaxing for (20) everyone. While there (21) are a lot of stress everywhere, it is very useful.
                            To summarize, there are a number of strong reasons against having a pet, although there are many reasons for having a pet as well. Taking everything into account, it seems to me that having a pet is very important for (22) the most of people and I (23) can not say they spend on them more then necessary.

(1) the – ne nado
                            (2) high
                            (3) argue
                            (4) spend
                            (5) pets are animals, not things
                            (6) the – nado
                            (7) “several bad points in having a pet” – tak ne govorjat. This is why having a pet is a bad idea: 1, 2, 3… (?)
                            ( It is not “VERY” expensive. Most poor people have pets. Even my granny!
                            (9) Pets need none of the above. Their owners CHOOSE to provide them all that stuff.
                            (10) Arguably, cats are very clean animals but dogs smell and stink up the flat.
                            (11) “a not nice smell” – tak ne govorjat. Bad/foul smell, odour. Not a nice smell.
                            (12) “many good points in having”, see (7)
                            (13) “alone person” – tak ne govorjat. A person living alone.
                            (14) for them – t.k. mozhet byt’ i odinikaja zhenschina. “them” zdes’ imeet edinstvennoe chislo.
                            (15) listen TO them
                            (16) luchshe “further” ili “moreover” vmesto “next”
                            (17) they learn – not study. You study books, geometry and English but you learn to be reliable.
                            (1 are – nado
                            (19) or
                            (20) not for everyone. Some are allergic to cats and cats’ fur!
                            (21) there IS a lot of stress
                            (22) the – ne nado
                            (23) cannot – one word

Getting better! Congrats!
                            Здесь небо ясно и яро, Здесь воздух чист и светел,
                            Тобой здесь дышит сам ветер, Команданте Че Гевара
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSRVtlTwFs8

Comment

• Сообщение от vsnb
                              Товарищи, выдавил из себя жалкое подобие первого в жизни эссе =) Ткните носом, пожалуйста - уж очень непревычное дело и странные ощущения в мозгу =) В районе 288 слов.

<skipped>

This, as i think, is the only way to become a healthy person with balanced mind with no issues.
                              "with no issues" - это как это? можно интерпретировать как "без потомства". полагаю, что это не совсем то, что вы имели ввиду

Если серьезно, то советую обратить внимание на слова и их значения. Если не уверены в том, что пишете - лучше 100 раз подумать ИМХО
                              "Secondly of all" - ещё тот шедевр смеси английского с нижегородским

Comment

• Сообщение от Alexizzz
                                Сообщение от vnikitin
                                Позволю себе несколько комментариев:
                                1. Тема довольно сложная. Это академик? Может, потренироваться на более простых?
                                2. Вы пытаетесь формировать длинные фразы - это плюс, однако часто допускаете элементарные ошибки, как то пропуск артикля или глагола.
                                3. Контрукции типа "Why so? – " надо исключить.
                                4. Первое предложение, например, переписать так "It can be a difficult decision for a student to go abroad to study because of a number of reasons."
                                5. Старайтесь не писать нонсенс типа " The biggest problem is language problem.". "Проблема языка" - это что такое? Есть проблема коммуникации, связанная с недостаточным знанием языка, которая может привести к недопониманию.
                                6. In conclusion - подразумевает заключительную чать, т.е. 1 параграф, в котором вы кратко подводите итоги идей, высказанных ранее.
                                7. Do not use "I will"! На английском это обещание, звучащее как клятва. Лучше вообще избегать слова "I" и прочих личных местоимений ("we").
                                8. Не использовать contractions (сокращенные глагольные формы) - это признак неформальной лексики.

Оценка ИМХО - 4-4.5
                                Спасибо большое Темы беру с неофициального сайта АЙЕЛТС. Возможно, они сложные, просто я уже пару месяцев готовлюсь к Академик, мне его летом сдавать, а вот сейчас нужно срочно Дженерал сдать Поэтому и начала пистаь сочинения Спасибо огромное за комментарии, после видеокурса Риана уже и сама начинаю замечать свои ошибки
                                Veni vidi vici

Comment

Working...
                                X